Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    "Left Wing activist pulls story from 25 years ago to prove America is homophobic today. More on this breaking story at the top of the hour, but first, Druids and Celts perform ritual human sacrifice. Britons say, 'this is not OK'."
    Last edited by Ragedaug; 2019-04-18 at 03:16 PM.

"Take the time to sit down and talk with your adversaries. You will learn something, and they will learn something from you. When two enemies are talking, they are not fighting. It's when the talking ceases that the ground becomes fertile for violence. So keep the conversation going."
    ~ Daryl Davis

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    their cases are irrelevant to this matter. nice red herring your using though. also you seem to think the word lol is some sort of argument.
    you also seem unable to comprehend what the phrase "by that logic actually means".
    ah thousands upon thousands face injustice because of race, skin colour, wealth, but this guy is gay and it's 2019 so it more important and a real talking point, bitch please.

but yeah just say "u don't get words lul"

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    yes who cares if he gets a fair and honest trial....fuck that shit we got a quota of people to execute.
    And the appellate courts and the Supreme court upheld the sentence.
    So much for that argument.

It shouldn't be surprising to anyone that red states have homophobes.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    Sentenced to death instead of life without parole because the jurors felt he would enjoy prison too much if he was allowed around other inmates....This is America not some third world theocracy ruled nation like Brunei.
    This is America, some third world theocracy ruled nation.

I fixed that for you.
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    right, isnt that crazy that 25 years ago this was fine? and now it does seem kind of plain wrong the way the jurors thought about the case, definitely should be reviewed.

just so were clear im in favor of the death penalty, but the man had the right to an impartial jury and this jury was CLEARLY not impartial.
    the only question we have to ask is why hasn't he been executed yet?!?