Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

What will happen when Sylvanas wins at end of this expansion

ok. so if BfA aint remkae of MoP and Soo story and Sylvanas wont end up as new kerrigan illidan or garrosh. aka story will not be same. what else might happen?

answer is Sylvanas wins.

so far she seems to be absolute evil. she is Undead. wages war agains everyone. be it alliance. neutral factions. and even most of the Horde.
    she has no chance for forgiveness. and also she has knaifu and is willing do worse each patch cycle. and somehow she "allows"betrayal by other members of the horde

so lets imagine that no matter what happens at end of expansion,she is the winner (if nzoth is killed. she absprbs essence. if nzoth wins she becomes his chempion etc.)

what will happen to rest of Azerotg and PCs. be it alliance or Horde?

idk how can Blizzard solve it. they dont seem to resolve Any AvH conflicts so far.

will alliance lose more territories and go defensive or split?
    will Horde "honourfangists" go int hiding or get executed when she defeats/kills Saurfang Thrall or anyone who opposes her?

what will her loyalists do? get own castles full of plagued servants and sucubines?

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait

Nzoth rule azeroth

She doesn't care if somebody has different opinion but if somebody ruins her plans. That's why Saurfang, Baine and people who help them would be imprisoned, charged for their crimes and likely executed. Rest of the Horde would be safe.

She would continue her war against the Alliance. Of course, she would be more careful with her plans. She doesn't need to win the war in this expansion. It would be better if she would wage it for longer. This war can last for multiple expansions as secondary story arc.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait
    that's not a bait

what if she is going to win? what would than happen?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    She doesn't care if somebody has different opinion but if somebody ruins her plans. That's why Saurfang, Baine and people who help them would be imprisoned, charged for their crimes and likely executed. Rest of the Horde would be safe.

She would continue her war against the Alliance. Of course, she would be more careful with her plans. She doesn't need to win the war in this expansion. It would be better if she would wage it for longer. This war can last for multiple expansions as secondary story arc.
    Anduin is unexperienced and rest of Alliance are pretty splitted. same goes for Horde. if she wins. we might assume some horrible defeat of Alliance and Horde resistance.

maybe she kills some of the leaders too. why not?she has tickest Plot Armor ever

10+ Year Old Account
    She isn't going to win or die, Horde and Alliance is dancing to N'zoth tune. Also the Alliance isn't splited at all....as of 8.2 they are on the verge of winning but Azshara/N'zoth is throwing a audible. Sylvanas's plan of using a old god is putting a gun to your head and blowing your brains out all over the enemy, the only result is "what the fuck was that all about?!"

Either Sylvanas will be redeemed (most likely scenario) or she will meet her grisly end. There is no way she will "win" in the traditional sense.

I see some sort of scenario where we try a surprise attack on Sylvanas just to realize she is mind controlled, break the dagger, thus freeing her, and either is rescued, gives vital information about N'Zoth before fleeing or even trick us into believing she was mind controlled the whole time (it's not like she didn't act like some mind controlled puppet the whole war).

She helps us during final raid (or not) then flees to the Shadowlands to overcome mortality and find a definitive solution to Forsaken problems, but still being a douchebag who we have to put in place every once in a while (without her resorting to genocide, of course).

I don't think Sylvanas is controlled.

She's an undead and there are two things that Old Gods can't control: undeads and void.

So she's maybe the biggest threat that Old Gods are afraid of.

Quote Originally Posted by Embuprod View Post

She's an undead and there are two things that Old Gods can't control: undeads and void.

Control no, manipulated yes. Ego's are very very easy to manipulate.

As to what I think would happen in a Sylvanas victory:

She will continue her pre war plans. Which is to eradicate Stormwind's populace and raise them as forsaken. From there, it's just a matter of time before she does so to the rest of the alliance, then the more neutral races like the vrykul, hozen n centaurs and finally the horde too. Till there is nothing left alive and all serve her so she no longer has to be afraid that someone will betray her or worse, kill her and send her to 'hell'.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I would hope she'd kill off the other faction leaders rather than imprisoning them like a moron.

Then she'd probably go full stupid evil and try and turn the entire Horde undead. Which means we'd have to kill her next expansion.

I personally hope she does win, so long as she's smart enough to kill the other leaders.

10+ Year Old Account

Old ods can't control void?
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

I would throw a huge party and celebrate the final end of good guys winning by default.

shitty writing is (as usually) fixed by... shitty writing again. blizz will do what they do since years: „oh we manoeuvred ourselfes into unresolvable stuff by shitty writing! ok, so just kill that bitch or redeem her with some completely stupid shit. they will buy that game anyway.“

But then again just becouse people dont like it or agree with decisions dont make it shitty, their writing is around the same as most movies and books, only so much you can do before you just start repeating old plots and story arcs.

Sure some story can be better and some worse but the bigger the game gets the harder it will become to create stuff not resembling stuff you done before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    She will put crushing tax on being lawful good, plunging azeroth into age of darkness.

Yeah she'll win according to the Blizzard's comments. Afterall, the tree was such a twist, wasn't it?
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Azeroth dies, all the azerite dies with it, and Sylvanas is forced on the defensive as the rejuvinated black empire comes to destroy her. The alliance is crippled and divided, unable to help, but the horde is too due to the divisions she herself caused.

There's a "bad end" that still yields the next expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lets be fair, they are going to push this story to the next expansion (basically making Sylvanas the Guldan of BFA), at like 9.2 we will realize what Sylvanas actually wanted and we will start debating about all the plotholes that it brings and the stupidity of some of it.

*sigh* this again? The Old Gods can raise undead, for pete's sake, or at least G'huun could. One of them named himself the God of Death. Saronite could (eventually) overwhelm mindless Ghouls through the Lich King's control. Forsaken serve in the Twilight's Hammer and are no less addled than anyone else. Undead being immune to the Void/Old Gods is conjecture that has close to no basis in the lore at all.

As for being afraid, N'zoth actively encourages the PC to give Sylvanas the dagger that used to house Xal'atah in order to manipulate her. That doesn't seem like he's afraid of her in the slightest.

Yes, Sylvanas will lose, even if for no other reason than because she's evil and evil has literally never won in Warcraft apart from WC1 and TFT. Her plans involve the utter destruction of the Alliance which will never happen.