Quote Originally Posted by Has lost its way View Post
    i extrapolated a bit you have to understand this is a source of entertainment for me it isn't even my country in question. I would be very surprised if the democrats pull off a victory.

The only way to beat trump is to either pander to the working class that would destroy the democrats platform of hand outs and immigration or to put someone even more entertaining on stage then Trump. I personally think they are screwed but who knows a lot can change.
    Hahahahaha, ah what a dishonest pile of shit this post is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    The "4 more years" line confirms it, yeah.

I suspect a sockpuppet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

These people have no integrity

Guess you can call me Cassandra

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    The "4 more years" line confirms it, yeah.

I suspect a sockpuppet.
    Oh absolutely. Less than 200 posts and created in April. Hmmm....

He finally finished his tweet and it's a doozy.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...41792460247040
    ....big, fat, waste of time, energy and money - $30,000,000 to be exact. It is now finally time to turn the tables and bring justice to some very sick and dangerous people who have committed very serious crimes, perhaps even Spying or Treason. This should never happen again!
    The president of the United States, everyone. Yesterday it was "game over", "a win", "total exoneration". Now the people who supposedly cleared him committed treason and spying?

And once again he's calling the press the enemy of the people:
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...50750096785409

The Washington Post and New York Times are, in my opinion, two of the most dishonest media outlets around. Truly, the Enemy of the People!
    I think he's going full dictator now.

Guess you can call me Cassandra
    You strike me as more of a Tiffany.

The mid terms? The ones where the democrats expected a massive victory and scraped by while losing the senate?
    My dude, The senate was never a serious contest, because of how stacked against the dems that election season was. And on the house, they trounced the GOP
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my god guys this is it.....the last 3 digit page.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    Oh absolutely. Less than 200 posts and created in April. Hmmm....
    Which goes on the way of... Mods, why the hell you dont ban sockpuppet accounts?
    i mean, i clearly remember the wave of said accounts in the months leading to the 2016 election, so please, do something with that this time

- - - Updated - - -

Oh my god guys this is it.....the last 3 digit page.
    It's been an honor posting and shitposting with you

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    It's been an honor posting and shitposting with you
    How appropriate that this thread should cross the 1000 page mark just after the release of the report and the utter disgrace of the Trump sphere.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    How appropriate that this thread should cross the 1000 page mark just after the release of the report and the utter disgrace of the Trump sphere.
    At page 1000, we'll play a montage of all the highlights of the investigation as 'Wake me up when September Ends' plays.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    At page 1000, we'll play a montage of all the highlights of the investigation as 'Wake me up when September Ends' plays.
    Nah, dude. There's only one track you wanna play during a Trump montage:

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, dude. There's only one track you wanna play during a Trump montage:
    Steven Tyler already said no using Aerosmith's music when it comes to Trump though.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

10+ Year Old Account
    I find it interesting that the crowd spamming russiagate and to close the thread it's done and over with have been a b it more quiet since the report came out.

Oh hell, I'm not surprised at all. I highly doubt that it's going to end his presidency, the Republican strategy is going to be continue to mess with the judiciary and wring everything they can out of his remaining time, but even Republicans are pretty visibly backing away from defending him on this one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    I find it interesting that the crowd spamming russiagate and to close the thread it's done and over with have been a b it more quiet since the report came out.

Oh hell, I'm not surprised at all. I highly doubt that it's going to end his presidency, the Republican strategy is going to be continue to mess with the judiciary and wring everything they can out of his remaining time, but even Republicans are pretty visibly backing away from defending him on this one.
    I really think Skroe had the right of it when he predicted that ten years down the line, Trump will have miraculously only have had 10% of the popular vote - just like how nobody voted for George W. Bush and nobody supported the Iraq War.

This is exactly why I'm gonna vote for Elizabeth Warren:

https://twitter.com/mj_lee/status/1119337575905464320
    Am told that Warren, who was flying back to Boston from Salt Lake City yesterday, began reading the redacted Mueller report on the plane. She continued reading into the night after getting home, and when she was finished, felt it was her “duty” publicly say what she just tweeted
    https://twitter.com/ewarren/status/1119331293467152384
    The Mueller report lays out facts showing that a hostile foreign government attacked our 2016 election to help Donald Trump and Donald Trump welcomed that help. Once elected, Donald Trump obstructed the investigation into that attack.
    Mueller put the next step in the hands of Congress: “Congress has authority to prohibit a President’s corrupt use of his authority in order to protect the integrity of the administration of justice.” The correct process for exercising that authority is impeachment.
    To ignore a President’s repeated efforts to obstruct an investigation into his own disloyal behavior would inflict great and lasting damage on this country, and it would suggest that both the current and future Presidents would be free to abuse their power in similar ways.
    The severity of this misconduct demands that elected officials in both parties set aside political considerations and do their constitutional duty. That means the House should initiate impeachment proceedings against the President of the United States.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post

They know they're royally fucked. And that they cant do anything to salvage it. But they have to stick to Dotard Tang, because the alternative would be to admit defeat, and we both know that's not gonna happen

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    This is interesting
    That's going to throw him into another Trumper Tantrum. He hates being contradicted, and throwing something at the TV won't help.