Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KronoFett View Post
    *tragic meltdown*
    You really should thank the people that are pointing out your misrepresentations, they are the ones that actually took the time to look into your claims. Yet, instead of thanking them, you attack them for YOUR failures.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I don't think anyone said that at all.

This is genuinely not a sole Blizzard thing and I'd be pretty sure that their involvement is minimal. It's listed as the holdings company which means the majority of the work is on Activisions end.

There are plenty of things to dump on Blizzard for. This is not one of them.
    I think at this point trying to have any sort of conversation with the OP is pointless, they seem to have such a hate boner for anything Blizzard that they are now dragging something like this up.. In the end I think we would all probably have a better conversation from a brick wall, at this point since I don't think we will get one from the OP..

But OT if people think that Activision/Blizzard are the only company that will do this sort of thing, then they must be huffing some really good stuff..

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    You really should thank the people that are pointing out your misrepresentations, they are the ones that actually took the time to look into your claims. Yet, instead of thanking them, you attack them for YOUR failures.
    If they actually looked they would notice Blizzard is #2. And honestly, at that point, people should not care.

OKAY BOYS,

Since the average MM0-Champion poster has the IQ of 70 I will direct the attention to why Blizzard is #1 and why no one can read a damn article. Observe the effective Tax Rate Option on the chart. Blizzard currently has 51%. There is currently only 2 other companies that have a higher NEGATIVE tax rate value.

To the small brained people here unable to know what this means that is the actual tax Blizzard has to pay and IF it is negative that means said company actually receives money instead of paying any.

The highest tax rebate is a small publishing company that only makes 7 million dollars having a 168% tax rebate. Meaning said company gets lots of aid from the federal government to continue work.

Activision Blizzard makes close to 500 million in comparison to 7 million and has a 51% tax rebate.

NOW WE NEED TO GO DEEPER, THERE IS A SECOND CHART SAYING FEDERAL TAX.

There is another company called International Business Machines that makes exactly 500 million which is 13 more than Blizzard and having a -68% tax rebate. OH NO I AM WRONG! Blizzard is the second largest company in the world that doesn't pay taxes and not the first!!!

Do you brainlettes feel better? Is Blizzard being #2 better than #1? L M A O!

It's always amusing to see such stupidity try to call others out for things such as low IQ and such.

I realize, I do it a lot on the these forums as well, but...I'm not actually a moron that has napkin math understanding of how business works.

Aren't you done from your 15 minute break at Wal-Mart now, OP? Shouldn't you be getting back to work?

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    I think at this point trying to have any sort of conversation with the OP is pointless, they seem to have such a hate boner for anything Blizzard that they are now dragging something like this up.. In the end I think we would all probably have a better conversation from a brick wall, at this point since I don't think we will get one from the OP..

But OT if people think that Activision/Blizzard are the only company that will do this sort of thing, then they must be huffing some really good stuff..
    Conversation? I have only been attacked since the first post. You can take your self-righteousness away from here.

Wait. Is this serious?

This isn't serious, right?

:reads thread:

Stood in the Fire TheRealDavidTwo's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Actually I don't view this guy as a troll. Perhaps an upset dumbf*ck taking out his issues with the company on the forums.

So like many other people we see.

Yeah Blizzard's been bad for awhile. But there's no need to be constantly bashing it. If we don't like their products anymore, then there's a simple way to "kill" a company.

Stop buying the products.

10+ Year Old Account
    If they actually looked they would notice Blizzard is #2. And honestly, at that point, people should not care.
    If you actually look back at the 4 pages of your petulant raging you will notice your dishonesty. And honestly, at that point, people no longer care about any point you might have hand. As others have pointed out, if you really are this upset at Blizzard, stop buying their products, in fact, stop buying the products of all those companies on that list.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Wait. Is this serious?

This isn't serious, right?

:reads thread:

Yes your taxes actually paid Blizzard to make more store mounts and loot boxes. They paid zero. Isn't that disgusting? MMO Champion doesn't think so and congratulates Blizzard for their effort to avoid taxes!

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    OP is somehow so obnoxious that they are becoming the villain in a thread about a different villain.
    I got that impression from their OP and subsequent posts, they don't want any sort of rational conversation they rather just attack those who do not agree with their point of view.. At least that is the impression I am getting probably wrong but who knows..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    How simple minded you must be to think this is Blizzards doing instead of the people up top at Activision.
    Seeing as how Blizzard BOUGHT Activision??

How simple minded you must be to think that when a big company like Blizz, buys out another company, they sure as hell don't let that "bought" company act as it's own decision making company, same as it did before the buy.

That's not how business works bro-ham.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

Don't really care. It has nothing to do with the game developers. Not like Ion is sitting in his ivory tower tapping his fingers together and evilly laughing while petting a cat.
    Never underestimate the unknown, or some shit. *shrugs i unno*

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDavidTwo View Post
    Actually I don't view this guy as a troll. Perhaps an upset dumbf*ck taking out his issues with the company on the forums.

So like many other people we see.

Yeah Blizzard's been bad for awhile. But there's no need to be constantly bashing it. If we don't like their products anymore, then there's a simple way to "kill" a company.

Stop buying the products.
    Thank you, I do have issues with a company I used to love and wanted to point this new report that just came out this April. I absolutely however hate being called a troll. People like that can go F themselves.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lawlhero View Post
    Don't really care. It has nothing to do with the game developers. Not like Ion is sitting in his ivory tower tapping his fingers together and evilly laughing while petting a cat.
    Sure it only fired over 800 game developers this year...

That doesn't change anything right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Literally only one of those 4 things is Activision actually.

MTX. They told Blizzard to focus on profits and cost savings and the quick pacing of MTX with BFA is probably part of that.

Other 3 are absolutely on Blizzard.
    So if Volkswagon suddenly bought-out Lamborgini, do you REALLY think the Lambo people are going to start automatically listening to the VW people about how to build a sports car??

No. Just, no.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    And yet you continue to open your wallet and give them your money... or, you stalk them like some jilted lover...
    you have to open your wallet as an american for blizzard anyway.(not saying everyone is american on here)

129 million tax rebate, either way you're paying taxes so blizzard can get a rebate while not paying any taxes.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Conversation? I have only been attacked since the first post. You can take your self-righteousness away from here.
    And what did you do, you attacked right back rather than just leave it be.. And with your OP being one long rage are you surprised you got the responses you did?

Thank you, I do have issues with a company I used to love and wanted to point this new report that just came out this April. I absolutely however hate being called a troll. People like that can go F themselves.

- - - Updated - - -

What I mean is that, the developers themselves have no say in what goes on with the business financially.
    Never underestimate the unknown, or some shit. *shrugs i unno*

I mean, they went out of their way to specify they were not firing people in developmental roles. But hey, I guess that doesn't fit the convenient and completely new, original and totally unique narrative that Blizzard is an evil corporation hellbent on fucking over the poor unsuspecting general populace -- if not for brave, valiant saviors like yourself to open us sheeple's eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawlhero View Post
    Based on the content creators that visited Blizzard HQ around 2 weeks ago. Everyone has said Ion was an asshole looking at the creators thinking all they are going to do is complain so he can dismiss them.

The reason the company doesn't take feedback is because of Ion himself and his direction. He views all these critical people as lesser trolls that should be dismissed. He jokes about it in the Q&A but it honestly really bothers him. Taliesin and Evitel are one such example of Ion rolling his eyes at.

Wow, OP sure is triggered by his own incompetence