Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    Dont forget those "casual plebs" are the majority of players. And what accomplishment player need to have to have valid opinion about WoW?
    I'm not giving opinions. Just saying that people involved with most aspects of the game a more valid opinion than casuals who are still talking about getting a hippo after 3 months. Casuals will stay and enjoy the game either way, who cares about what they think.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Alodi View Post
    Casuals will stay and enjoy the game either way, who cares about what they think.
    Blizzard and shareholders?

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    So you have to 100% agree and support every idea - or you're suggesting you could do it better? I'm not a game dev, I don't have qualifications in it, it's not my job. It's Blizzard's job to do better.
    Stop.
    White-knighting.
    Billion Dollar Companies.
    Stop acting like most of the critics are being reasonable.

Don't need to. Most other games in the genre have been. Hence why they have had influxes of new players from WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    It's not my fucking job to come up with something better. It's theirs. Shut up. They had a year in alpha and beta with people telling them gearing, classes, and the original azerite system was never gonna work and they decided to fucking do it anyway and this expansion was a disaster. People complained. Now they are changing things. For the better? We shall see.
    No. And you, I and others are just customers. Some people acts like Blizzard are answerable to them and listen to their every criticism and demands instant changes.

Companies makes mistakes. Azerite is not the best system they have come up but neither is it really game breaking either. However, some fans thinks Blizzard has committed some major crimes. Your opinion may differ but it is not more valid or important than thousands of others.

WoW is their product. Not yours. Not ours. And certainly not the forums posters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sansnom View Post
    No. And you, I and others are just customers. Some people acts like Blizzard are answerable to them and listen to their every criticism and demands instant changes.

Companies makes mistakes. Azerite is not the best system they have come up but neither is it really game breaking either. However, some fans thinks Blizzard has committed some major crimes. Your opinion may differ but it is not more valid or important than thousands of others.

WoW is their product. Not yours. Not ours. And certainly not the forums posters.
    Spoken like someone who hasn't been paying attention to why people are complaining.

They say what they think and right now it generates value and attention being negative. If positive, they will get shat on by random trolls on the internet. So instead of being positive and get shat on, they can just do the shitting themself. So now they get praise instead.

Some of them have good points and knowledge though. All I can say is listen to them and also play the game and make up your own opinion. Dont be controlled what some dudes on youtube says.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    Blizzard and shareholders?
    You're right , that's exactly why the game is such a hot steaming pile of shit.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime92 View Post
    Are you dumb or something? Communication between a gaming company and their community is not about exchanging views and trading posts or tweets. In short it's about reading and reacting to players oppinions and displaying changes made (or to be made) in the game. Letting players know what changes will take place and WHY. GGG is probably the best example, they frequently update their manifestos, they never miss update change list + they release videos and shit. Retards at Blizzard can't even announce stupid drop rate changes or spec abilities stealth nerfs/buffs. They're the apex of dickbaggery.
    And my point is proven.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    So you have to 100% agree and support every idea - or you're suggesting you could do it better? I'm not a game dev, I don't have qualifications in it, it's not my job. It's Blizzard's job to do better.
    Stop.
    White-knighting.
    Billion Dollar Companies.
    Ye instead white knight million dollar twitch streamers.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Monolithi View Post
    I think you are focusing your frustration to the wrong person - Ceo is not the person who designs azerite armor, balancing classes or smth like that.
    His only fault might be that he is not changing wow lead designer, but then again, there is no data that would back up this decision, since numbers are thru the roof.
    The CEO appoints the people who say "we need you to make more money", the CEO appoints the people who choose to start using MAU's as a metric for a game that it doesn't work in.

Quote Originally Posted by Monolithi View Post
    I dont know where you pulled that “overpaid” thingy off, but it is not on you or me to judge if he is overpaid or not. Board obviously thought he deserves that much and it is going off their pockets, private pockets, not yours or mine. If board decides today to award him billions, we still dont have anything to do with it. Its what they want to do with their money.
    He's overpaid based off research from not profit organizations that compare CEO pay to pay for the rest of the company, his workers get paid peanuts while he sits in a diamond castle. But I'm not going to keep bother with you since you obviously don't understand the term "the buck stops here" and that Bobby is where it stops.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Ye instead white knight million dollar twitch streamers.
    There's very few "millionaire twitch streamers" and ironically the one I watch is more down to earth then the Streamers who barely break a couple grand a month.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd rewind to 5.4 and then move the game forward in a different direction that maintains complex and well-rounded classes, drops warforging but keeps valor upgrades, and embraces more personal challenges like the green fire quest as side content. But that's just me.

Responding "do it better" when professionals who get paid are criticized for their jobs usually means stuff is going downhill fast lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Licketysplit77 View Post
    I'm not white knighting, as i said there's plenty i don't like in all xpacs, these new ideas come with flaws also. The point of the thread to get good ideas, better ideas. I'm not hiring so i don't need you qualifications :-)
    Yes you are, when you say crap like:

"Tell us their foolproof ideas that come with no downsides, are perfect in every way and no one would dislike."

Also, people can critique things without being experts in how to do them.

"Do it better" is a horseshit argument, but then so are so very many of the complaints that get trotted out freely as if they're the objective truth.
    @thwart <- don't click this and learn his shame
    Newsflash: 2016 Thwart would hate 2019 Thwart! Definitely don't click this either!

We see you.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I am absolutely a jerk, a complete cunt. But I encourage you to rise above.

Quote Originally Posted by Licketysplit77 View Post
    Tell us their foolproof ideas that come with no downsides, are perfect in every way and no one would dislike.
    Maybe an idea right here could make it into 9.0?
    Why? People like myself(who was a theorycrafter and frequent tester/poster on the official forums for the last 3 expansions) and many creators and testers constantly got ignored by Blizzard. Why should I, or anyone else, waste their effort and brainpower doing their job for them only to get ignored by them. I'm not going to sit here and tell Blizzard what a great job their doing when they're not, when their communication is shit, and when they never listen to feedback.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    Why? People like myself(who was a theorycrafter and frequent tester/poster on the official forums for the last 3 expansions) and many creators and testers constantly got ignored by Blizzard. Why should I, or anyone else, waste their effort and brainpower doing their job for them only to get ignored by them. I'm not going to sit here and tell Blizzard what a great job their doing when they're not, when their communication is shit, and when they never listen to feedback.
    instead of giving positive feedback while knowing youre not going to be listened to, youre going to give negative feedback while knowing youre not going to be listened to. brilliant!

Quote Originally Posted by apples View Post
    instead of giving positive feedback while knowing youre not going to be listened to, youre going to give negative feedback while knowing youre not going to be listened to. brilliant!
    I'm not giving any feedback, when I post I'm releasing negative feelings via ranting. Holding any form of negative emotion that can fester is never a good idea. So you can take your ignorance elsewhere, kthx.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Preach is usually pretty negative and throw random criticism around - it's what attracts his followers, people who doesn't enjoy the game and enjoy bashing it. You just have to find decent and objective youtubers if you want that sort of thing, or find the ones who are mostly positive (like that guy and girl who are cringe af. Taliesin and something).
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    I'm not giving any feedback, when I post I'm releasing negative feelings via ranting. Holding any form of negative emotion that can fester is never a good idea. So you can take your ignorance elsewhere, kthx.
    you dont think its feedback therefore its not! brilliant!