Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisnumbers View Post
    I stand firmly in the no-changes camp as I always have and always will. I've been waiting a few days to come up with an answer to this one because I just couldn't find a good reason to say no. I tried. I even tried to apply the slippery slope argument but even I myself had to laugh at that one. I just can't think of any good reason why character rearrangement shouldn't be allowed. It's got to be the least intrusive "change" I've ever heard of in terms of the actual gameplay experience. It has literally no affect on gameplay, as it occurs before you even play the game.

I am no-changes and I approve of this one.
    Agreed. It is about as close to a zero impact as you can get and something I could care less if they adjust or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    No changes please.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosotti View Post
    Right, because there is an official definitive survey
    There is at least one, so it's reasonable to think there are more out of millions.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosotti View Post
    Something really really wrong medically speaking...
    I take it you aren't a medical professional. Or even a student.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    There already are a ton of changes so....
    Don't need any more!

I'd be really interested in watching the people opposed to modern WoW's accessibility options being in Classic trying to explain their opinion to the people who rely on those features to allow them to play the game.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    I'd be really interested in watching the people opposed to modern WoW's accessibility options being in Classic trying to explain their opinion to the people who rely on those features to allow them to play the game.
    There is no such option. Playing games or not playing games is a choice. If someone really wants to play they will find a way, otherwise they won't.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisnumbers View Post
    There is no such option. Playing games or not playing games is a choice. If someone really wants to play they will find a way, otherwise they won't.
    The Move Pad and Colourblind mode, which received additional support (Rotation and different types of colour-blindness) in later expansions.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Because moving your characters on a login screen is such a big issue to concern yourself over right?
    Yes. I want pristine pixel perfect copy of vanilla WoW. Museum. Not vanilla-inspired game. You don't just change something in museum because it makes sense. You preserve everything, as it was originally. Good and bad things.

- - - Updated - - -

If you think that everyone should crawl before disabled people, you're wrong. I don't care about them. It's their problem. Definitely not something worth of changes.

Quote Originally Posted by vsb View Post
    If you think that everyone should crawl before disabled people, you're wrong. I don't care about them. It's their problem. Definitely not something worth of changes.
    Wow, you're a cunt.

Wow, you're a cunt.
    I mean Classic from a technical standpoint has already had a vast amount of changes. So I guess people who are so uptight about a single miniscule change won't be playing it. Which I guess is a blessing.

8.0 Client.
    Battle.net support.
    Updated to support modern hardware, software systems and widescreen support.
    Will no longer support Windows Vista or lower as Blizzard have been phasing out older Operating Systems from games as have most devs. And because supporting them are basically security risks.
    Accessibility features being added.
    Supposedly built into the current client as a server option rather than a separate client (may not be)

List goes on. I'd happily take these updates over potential security risks to my Battle.net account such as running it on 2004 hardware/software. "Preservation" only gets you so far. At it's core it's still Vanilla. But anyone who thought they were going to be running it on a Windows 98 PC with a Geforce 3 and Pentium 4 well just lol....
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2019-04-21 at 12:20 PM.

Wow, you're a cunt.
    I think we've gone too far off the original topic at this point. We're supposed to be talking about character screen arrangement.

Quote Originally Posted by vsb View Post
    I really hope that you are trolling.