Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    This thread is gold. So many angry liberals and racists who are mad because legal citizens stopped illegal "brown people" They are onjly mad because they stopped "brown people" I see this being key to their complaints. Who wants to bet that if they had stopped a group of Scandinavians coming in illegally there would be MUCH less whining on the media and from the left wing on this forum?
    The racists I see are the ones like you defending these dumbasses in the desert kidnapping people.

Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    Their name should be a dead giveaway of the kind of people they are. "United Constitutional Patriots".
    Clearly they've never heard of this trope: https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.p...ublicOfTyranny

To summarize it: The more freedom/democratic-sounding words you put in the name of a group, political party, or nation, the more undemocratic, oppressive and tyrannical they are. Its like they're trying to overcompensate or something.

Nicolas Cage's character Yuri in the movie Lord of War said it best with this gem of a quote:

"Every faction in Africa calls themselves by these noble names — Liberation this, Patriotic that, Democratic Republic of something-or-other. I guess they can't own up to what they usually are: a federation of worse oppressors than the last bunch of oppressors. Often, the most barbaric atrocities occur when one or both combatants proclaim themselves democratic and patriotic freedom-fighters."

- - - Updated - - -

Aye. I've trying to legally emigrate to the US to seek asylum there (I'm from Venezuela, that should say all that needs to be said for why I'm doing this) and while I think the USA is far from perfect, its a damned fine country, filled with damned fine people.

Unfortunately, every nation has their share of assholes. But on the whole, the vast majority of Americans I've met through wow, wowhead, and MMO-C rank amongst the finest examples of humanity I've ever seen.

Yeah, like the Patriot act that Obama put in place, or another example Planned Parenthood... that is the complete and utter opposite of being a parent... Or planning to be one.

Quote Originally Posted by dunhildas View Post
    Yeah, like the Patriot act that Obama put in place, or another example Planned Parenthood... that is the complete and utter opposite of being a parent... Or planning to be one.
    Obama didn't put the Patriot Act in place. And Planned Parenthood does more than abortions.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    The racists I see are the ones like you defending these dumbasses in the desert kidnapping people.
    Like I said, you would not be crying if the same group rounded up a bunch of white people breaking the law. I legit think you are insane. they are CRIMINALS. You can not Cross into another country any time you like. They said "fuck it, going in" and they got stopped. What the hell is your problem?

10+ Year Old Account
    Obama didn't put the Patriot Act in place. And Planned Parenthood does more than abortions.
    Wait are you telling me that Obama wasn't in charge in 2001 and that Planned Parenthood provides cancer screenings?

That conflicts with right wing conspiracy theories.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Like I said, you would not be crying if the same group rounded up a bunch of white people breaking the law. I legit think you are insane. they are CRIMINALS. You can not Cross into another country any time you like. They said "fuck it, going in" and they got stopped. What the hell is your problem?
    Actually, I don't know about him, but I would be throwing a fucking fit, because it is fucking illegal.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    Wait are you telling me that Obama wasn't in charge in 2001 and that Planned Parenthood provides cancer screenings?

That conflicts with right wing conspiracy theories.
    I know, it's amazing right?

Quote Originally Posted by dunhildas View Post
    Please tell me this was supposed to be satire and you don't actually believe this.

You can if you are seeking asylum right?

Quote Originally Posted by i9erek View Post
    When were the guns blazing? As far I know no one was shot at. Besides, comparing outlaws to cat on a tree is not a good argument.
    Unarmed people looking for border patrol so they can apply for asylum, do I need to spell it out for you some more?

And you think caravans of them are coming, they are not
    Most of the caravans stop at the border
    Are they real or not

You do realize those """racists""" arresting illegals at the border are mostly Hispanic right?

You realize Hispanics make up over 50% of Border Patrol agents, right?

In fact, I'm half Mexican myself, live in Southern California, and my whole Mexican side of the family voted for Trump.

What's your skin color, vato?

White?

Quote Originally Posted by Lionhearte0 View Post
    You do realize those """racists""" arresting illegals at the border are mostly Hispanic right?

In fact, I'm half Mexican myself, live in Southern California, and my whole Mexican side of the family voted for Trump.

White?
    I am not talking about Border patrol. I am talking about these shitstain militias playing war, holding hostages at gunpoint.

So, your family is gullible? Or are they ignorant of reality?

I am not talking about Border patrol. I am talking about these shitstain militias playing war, holding hostages at gunpoint.

So, your family is gullible? Or are they ignorant of reality?
    Those militia members are made up of mostly Hispanics, all of which are former Military or Law Enforcement, Vets who know how to properly use a weapon (I'm guessing you don't). The reality is that borders do exist, people who aren't vetted and enter illegally are not welcome, and if you cared so much at all, you wouldn't want dangerous human traffickers taking advantage of these people seeking to come in, many of whom are raped and exploited.

But I'm guessing you're just ignorant of those facts because you're more interested in virtue signalling and get off on helping brown people.

So, it makes me wonder, are you white?

Quote Originally Posted by Thwart View Post
    No, illegal border crossing are not at a 50 year low. Illegal border apprehensions are low (I don't know about 50 years). But when all of our border patrol are all tied up in processing centers rather than actually patrolling the borders, the apprehension rate is going to drop. Even the normal border control check points around here are being shut down to move personnel to processing centers.
    That sounds like your government is silently admitting that they can not stop the illegal border crossings and are basically falling back. I heard people say that illegal border crossings are at their lowest in decades, while others claim that the very opposite. Which one has more truth to it?

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    If it is against the law to be doing this, these people should all be arrested and brought to court.
    It's not illegal, actually. Both militias and citizen's arrest are legally permitted. The governor is talking out of his ass. The FBI did just arrest the leader of the militia, however, but they had to find something else to charge him with... so they got him for illegal possession of firearms by a felon (he has priors, clearly).

Quote Originally Posted by Lionhearte0 View Post

White?
    Exactly. Every time I see boarder patrol on TV it's like 4 American Hispanics and 1 guy with blonde hair, apparently the blond one is mind controlling the other 4 to do his racist bidding. At least that would be CCNs version.

Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    Wrong again U.S. Asylum law states "Any alien who is physically present in the United States or who arrives in the United States (whether or not at a designated port of arrival and including an alien who is brought to the United States after having been interdicted in international or United States waters), irrespective of such alien’s status, may apply for asylum in accordance with this section or, where applicable, section 1225(b) of this title."

They do not need to enter through a legal port of entry in order to file for asylum. They can cross by boat, walking over the desert, etc... So your argument is destroyed once again proving yet again that these racist Rambo wanna bes with hate boners for Mexicans committed an actual felony by kidnapping and illegally detaining them. God don't laws just suck so much when they don't let you be the racist shit bags you always wanna be.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think he cares about the law because all he cares about is if Hispanic people get to be treated like inhuman garbage by racist shitbag criminals.
    Because you guys keep refusing to accept that they are trying to stop ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION not denying people asylum. If you enter the country ILLEGALLY you have committed a crime. That is completely irrelevant of to if they are seeking asylum.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    It's not illegal, actually. Both militias and citizen's arrest are legally permitted. The governor is talking out of his ass. The FBI did just arrest the leader of the militia, however, but they had to find something else to charge him with... so they got him for illegal possession of firearms by a felon (he has priors, clearly).
    It is, actually. "Citizen's arrest" is only valid if there's reasonable information that the accused has committed a felony-equivalent crime. Illegal entry in the US is a misdemeanor so doesn't qualify under "citizen's arrest", which means they're holding them illegally.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    Only if you know they committed a felony. That is the only way to issue a citizens arrest.

Quote Originally Posted by Eosia View Post
    And, as has been stated numerous times but you apparently do not get is that it does not matter. The US Law states that their current immigration status does not matter. Why can't you just accept it? You keep prattling on and on and on about legality and the law, yet you completely ignore it when it is inconvenient.

They have one year to fill out Form I-589, Application for Asylum and for Withholding of Removal. Once that is in the ball starts rolling and generally, within 45 days they have their initial interview and a decision by 6 months. And it is in their best interest to get that form in ASAP.

Try educating yourself on the process.
    And you seem to keep forgetting entering the us illegally is a crime. And are allowed to be detained, for committing a crime.