Quote Originally Posted by Ettan View Post
    I think its a twist everyone in the crypt dies.
    What is plentiful in crypts?
    This is the best prediction I've heard so far.

The crypt is filled with dead Stark bodies.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

10+ Year Old Account
    Is neds body there? Then we could atleast get a headless return.

Tips to surviving in a TV war:

Before the battle:
    Don't give anyone any longing stares
    Don't profess your love for anyone
    Don't talk about your plans for after
    Don't tell anyone you'll talk about it when you get back
    Don't have a good happy time in anyway the night before.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    This episode was a masterpiece, my favorite right up there with the last one of season 6. I get the feeling they're all going to die though, it felt like a goodbye.

You people demanding action wouldn't know good quality if it hit you in the face...
    I don't give a shit about action, the story isn't moving, we've had two hours of moving pieces into place with out any sort of movement on plot lines. The dead are coming, they're going to kill everyone, we fucking get it there doesn't need to be an hour of people sitting in a circle not doing anything, and by not doing anything I mean there were no revelations being revealed, there were no friendships being built, there was no progress toward anything.

This wouldn't matter that much, but we know there are no more episodes coming, this is all we get, and we had to wait longer than usual for these episodes, it's supposed to be a magnum opus of sorts, but instead we're getting crappy fan service, which GoT was explicitly against once upon a time.

Not sure. What about Catelyn's?

10+ Year Old Account
    Dunno about Catlyn, they sort of just skipped her entierly in the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Not sure. What about Catelyn's?
    Well, in the books she wouldn't be there. As far as the show is concerned, I'm pretty sure all of the Stark's at the Red Wedding were unceremoniously dumped in the river.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Bran's big reveal... "Yeah the Night King always wants to kill the Three Eyed Raven" is one of the weakest reveals in the show's history. No deep backstory, no pieces coming together, just, "Yeah he's a bad guy."
    There was a whole episode about that though.

Bran's big reveal... "Yeah the Night King always wants to kill the Three Eyed Raven" is one of the weakest reveals in the show's history. No deep backstory, no pieces coming together, just, "Yeah he's a bad guy."
    It also makes no sense, why did the Three Eyed Raven stay beyond the wall for so long if the Night King could, and desired to, just kill him and start the Endless Night?

Quote Originally Posted by jakeic View Post
    Well, in the books she wouldn't be there. As far as the show is concerned, I'm pretty sure all of the Stark's at the Red Wedding were unceremoniously dumped in the river.
    Yeah, you're probably right. Sadface.

the leatherworkers need to get going on the two harnesses for the flying mounts imo...

It also makes no sense, why did the Three Eyed Raven stay beyond the wall for so long if the Night King could, and desired to, just kill him and start the Endless Night?
    He was protected in the tree until Bran got marked. Bran getting marked allowed the undead to get through the defenses and into the tree.

Night King couldn't get to him until Bran got marked by the Night King. I thought?

10+ Year Old Account
    Littlefinger brought his bones back seasons ago.

oh boy i am FULL of fan service after that episode.

When I said they should reference season 1 I didnt mean just repeat every single line uttered in that season.

The difference in the quality of scenes between now and earlier seasons is night and day. For example Jamie standing before Dany and the starks should have had SOME build up rather than cutting straight to Dany "When I was a kid I wanted to kill you lol" compared to say Jamie with Brienne in the Bath tub scene, the build up and dialogue is just light years apart
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2019-04-22 at 02:45 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'm proud of Arya Stark, I can say that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

If you weren't amused by Tormund's giant teet suckling story, you're not human.

Real talk tho, I think the conversation between Sansa and Dany was important. The north/Starks isn't the only region or family in Westeros that recently has fought to take their home back from someone else. There's alot of resentment and trepidation across the whole realm against one person trying to take control. I'm not sure how Dany really takes that just from body language (probably not good), but I think that's a real problem she's going to have to confront, no matter her intentions. And she's not perfect herself, where that's concerned, let's be honest.

Okay, we're 33% done with the season. The next 67% needs to be committed to plot advancement and the major battle(s). No more relationships. No more reunions. No more sitting around talking. The time for character development is over because we're at the apex of the story now. Time to deliver.

That's the thing... the Children of the Forest, the 3 Eyed Raven, the faces in the trees, the Night King's creation...

The show turned the Three Eyed Raven into a Macguffin.

"The Night King has to get me for reasons."
    "Why is he doing this?"
    "He's bad, man. He's so, so, so, SO bad."

There's been no explanation for the purpose of the three eyed raven. Brynden Rivers hung out in the North away from civilization but somehow he's doing something? That's just weak. We waited like 5 seasons of build up for all this mystery about what the 3 eyed raven is, only to have it conclude with this weak line.

I get that they don't want Bran's time powers to overtake the show, but he needs to do something with them other than just sit there.
    I dunno, the explanation (and Sam's confirmation) made total sense to me, about being men with no knowledge of where they've been or who they are being animals. Having the entire memory (or the means to access it anyway) of the world of men is pretty important I would say.