Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

5yr old calls 911 for Mcdonalds food delivery!

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/m...cdonalds-order

Soo....his grandmother was sleepin and he got the craving for some Mcdonalds...and called 911 to have them bring him some.

I find this amusing and quite interesting. Imagine getting a 911 call from a little boy to get some food delivered to him.
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Amusing? Interesting? What is amusing or interesting about some retarded kid calling 911 and hogging resources from those who actually need it?

What a stupid kid and bad parenting... 911 is not for food delivery....

Quote Originally Posted by Darya View Post
    Amusing? Interesting? What is amusing or interesting about some retarded kid calling 911 and hogging resources from those who actually need it?
    Ok..pretty f'd up would have been better. I'd hate to be trying to get ahold of a 911 operator and can't get through cause of some kid has a craving and is unable to get his fix on.
    I'm sure he didn't know better and was never taught 911 was for emergencies, not getting food delivered.
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Honestly, if it's a call in the middle of fucking nowhere, he's probably the first person 911 operators have talked to in 37 years in that area.

5+ Year Old Account
    Things like this happen more often than it should. I don't think you can call bad parenting for every silly thing your child does. The kid is 5, even when a child "knows better" at that age, they still don't and they often do impulsive things because they don't think about the consequences.
    Also while children are often more disciplined around their parents they aren't always around other relatives or grandparents. If anything is to blame I'd say it's the grandparent finding it appropriate to take a nap with an exploring 5 year old around. If she's too old and needs her nap the parents should look elsewhere to have someone watch their children when they are not able to.

Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    Ok..pretty f'd up would have been better. I'd hate to be trying to get ahold of a 911 operator and can't get through cause of some kid has a craving and is unable to get his fix on.
    I'm sure he didn't know better and was never taught 911 was for emergencies, not getting food delivered.
    They do not have just one of thes for this exact reason.

What's the point of reporting this to public really? People trolling 911 dispatchers is not something unheard. Whoever contacted news and the news reporting it are the stupid ones here.

I like that the officer actually brought him some McDonald's, very peculiar.

Fine people who waste the emergency operators time with nonsense. Yes, it was a young kid this time, but send the bill to the parents. It's the parents responsibility to make sure their kid is educated not to call emergency numbers for no real reason. My parents taught me and my siblings what the emergency number on the phone was for (there was a sticker on the phone with that number on it), and what it was not.

Quote Originally Posted by Vejah View Post
    Things like this happen more often than it should. I don't think you can call bad parenting for every silly thing your child does. The kid is 5, even when a child "knows better" at that age, they still don't and they often do impulsive things because they don't think about the consequences.
    Also while children are often more disciplined around their parents they aren't always around other relatives or grandparents. If anything is to blame I'd say it's the grandparent finding it appropriate to take a nap with an exploring 5 year old around. If she's too old and needs her nap the parents should look elsewhere to have someone watch their children when they are not able to.
    Agreed. Its so obvious the people who dont have kids when they comment about bad parenting. Kids have a mind and will of their own.

Its a silly mistake.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    He's 5. I knew Kids stupid enough to still eat Playdough at 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    I think it's amusing, 5 year olds do stupid shit and young children get into trouble easily. If the kid does it again then it's cause for concern, though.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You do know not every town in America has 911 in constant use. Hell I would be surprised if there is 5 calls to 911 in a day where I live
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

parents should be removed from care and sterilized. grandma should be put to death. until we treat criminals with what they deserve, death, 5 yr olds will continue to call 911

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that escalated quickly.

You sure he didn't call 911 after getting a heart attack from eating McDonald's instead?

10+ Year Old Account
    A sudden craving for their fries is an emergency.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

I guess it is kinda cute? I vaguely recall doing something similar at a young age as the only number your ever taught about/overhear is 911. It is just the case of a 5 year old doing something for a few seconds while someones back is turned it isn't a big deal is it?

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    This happens daily across the world, kids shouldn't be eating that crap nor should they have the food delivered to reinforce the thinking 911 is for needless stuff like this. The kid could've been told to look in the kitchen or wake up grannie if it was such an emergency - or just stick to mealtimes and eating what's served.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.