Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by duselsteiner View Post
    Oh actually gameplay is everything that matters. At least for me.
    The actual game is what matters to me. Meaning the story has to be explored, the rewards to be achieved. I do PvP, RP and PvE. And yes, I do my fair share of feedback messages.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    The actual game is what matters to me. Meaning the story has to be explored, the rewards to be achieved. I do PvP, RP and PvE. And yes, I do my fair share of feedback messages.
    By the way, blizzard shares my opinion that gameplay matters most. It is their first mission statement:

http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/about/mission.html

10+ Year Old Account
    By the way, blizzard shares my opinion that gameplay matters most. It is their first mission statement:

http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/about/mission.html
    Doesn't matter?

We all play the game differently. Just like you preached high and holy about in your Kul Tiran / I don't like foreigners thread. Only difference is, my choice is one of many options, yours, was your own road block.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I think you should do what you like most.

If you are about cold efficiency to hit 120? Buy a boost...then do what you like more from 110-120.
    Eh, I level too fast for it to be worth buying a boost.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Doesn't matter?

We all play the game differently. Just like you preached high and holy about in your Kul Tiran / I don't like foreigners thread. Only difference is, my choice is one of many options, yours, was your own road block.
    No, actually i just chose not to play what is not fun to me.

There is no road block. I just would like allied races in actual content, so i ask to remove the dungeon prerequisites. Based on the fact i do not like to play dungeons. And based on the fact it is unfair compared to horde allied races.

Which is valid feedback.

Warmode+Potion in the right zones can make questing very fast and currently far superior than spamming dungeons and if you are alliance then you don't have any reason to do dungeons unless timewalking in the last 10 levels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

20-60 dungeons
    60-80 quests
    80-90 bgs
    90-100 treasures
    100-120 quests and bgs

Thats the perfect mix

Quote Originally Posted by Daevied View Post
    20-60 dungeons
    60-80 quests
    80-90 bgs
    90-100 treasures
    100-120 quests and bgs

Thats the perfect mix
    Nope, close, 90-102 treasures

Best is just to specific sign to 5 mans you havent done before, and then quest while queu, only do each 5 man once.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    Dungeons from 20 to ~80-90 then dungeon experience tapers off

10+ Year Old Account
    No, actually i just chose not to play what is not fun to me.

There is no road block. I just would like allied races in actual content, so i ask to remove the dungeon prerequisites. Based on the fact i do not like to play dungeons. And based on the fact it is unfair compared to horde allied races.

Which is valid feedback.
    Thus, you choose to not do a task you feel like doing, excluding yourself from earning a reward behind that task. As a solo player, you'll experience, and should experience it a lot. Not everything can be done or should be done on its own.

And by this comment, I'll stop, for we're derailing the subject.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I like levelling too much to even use the 100 / 110 boost that are still on my login screen ( though currently 80-90 is a bit of a drag)
    I've only used my boost because I've wanted to work around with said character in RP.

As a tank with heirlooms dungeons should be faster. Just chainpull everything and never stop.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirroo2241 View Post
    Currently leveling a shaman and curious what’s faster pre 110 questing or leveling? I could que as restoring and almost insta Q spam dungeons. So it makes it difficult to do both while in Q.
    It depends what you enjoy more. For me spam dungeon is good for some reasons. 1st you can easly do some progres when have short free time (ofc if que is instant). 2nd you can master your skills as tank or healer in instance. 3rd you can gear up better. But dungeon spam for a long term is pretty boring :P