Poll: Did you enjoy watching the movie AVENGERS: ENDGAME™

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 36 of 127 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Honestly, I don't get it. I could discuss Star Wars, or Game of THrones theories for days.

But even though I've seen every film in the MCU, and generally enjoyed most of them, nothing in me motivates me to speculate wildly about what will happen in this movie. I have tickets for Sunday, I'll see it then, and I'll probably just sit back and enjoy it.

Kevin Feige has worked a Hollywood miracle - creating a franchise that people love and shell out money for, but don't love enough to hate it when it goes their expectations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Honestly, I don't get it. I could discuss Star Wars, or Game of THrones theories for days.

But even though I've seen every film in the MCU, and generally enjoyed most of them, nothing in me motivates me to speculate wildly about what will happen in this movie. I have tickets for Sunday, I'll see it then, and I'll probably just sit back and enjoy it.

Kevin Feige has worked a Hollywood miracle - creating a franchise that people love and shell out money for, but don't love enough to hate it when it goes their expectations.
    While I've entertained the occasional conversation, I am largely uninterested in it. For a variety of reasons. I suspect whatever the Endgame is it will be good and I will enjoy it.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

I do think it'll be an entertaining movie, but I'm not really invested in the characters at all. I like some, don't care about others, but none of them will really detract from further movies if they live or die. I also don't consider this some big culmination of a billion movies or anything, so... yeah.

If anyone is surprised that Spiderman is returned to life, I don't know what to say.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

I want to be hyped for endgame.

Dunno what it is that is keeping me from being hyped.

Captain Marvel is gonna defeat Thanos by digging up his sexist tweets from 2013!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pepe The Frog View Post
    I want to be hyped for endgame.

Dunno what it is that is keeping me from being hyped.

Quote Originally Posted by Sodia View Post
    Captain Marvel is gonna defeat Thanos by digging up his sexist tweets from 2013!!!

- - - Updated - - -

That is unrelated to what i posted.

And Captain marvel isnt very stunt intensive. And yes she is miscast as captain marvel.

Gah... kinda wish I didn't read it but also glad I did.

Biggest fear about this movie seems confirmed by one of the leaks...

As the hype train comes to its first stop Thursday in America and Friday in the Netherlands, the movie’s plot and more will be revealed which means a poll will be added Thursday at 6pm ESt and you CANNOT discuss the plot of the movie no matter how vague it is without spoiler tags. Furthermore do not post leaks, theories relative to but not limited to the plot of ENDGAME. 22 Films come together in an ultimate finale. Do not ruin anyone’s experience.

This will be my last post here until I’ve seen the movie. I’ve seen that some spoilers have been leaked above perhaps? Can the moderators get rid of them??
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

I didn't read any spoilers/leaks, and people are free to click links or not.

There is also no rule against leaks, though of course they need to be spoiler-tagged in a thread like this. Please label them clearly as actual leaks.

There is also no rule against leaks, though of course they need to be spoiler-tagged in a thread like this. Please label them clearly as actual leaks.
    I was scared to scroll up due to the previous post and made sure to warn for not only sake but others. But yeah you’re right there’s no spoilers above unless you count the YT which is up to you to click on
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

What about theories? I have this wild theory that Spiderman gets brought back, do I need to spoiler tag it?
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I was scared to scroll up due to the previous post and made sure to warn for not only sake but others. But yeah you’re right there’s no spoilers above unless you count the YT which is up to you to click on
    I've never understood this mentality. I always wait til a few days after a movie comes out, then read the entry on Wikipedia, read every review, every plot summary, etc.

I have avoided buying a ticket to some stinkers this way. For example, I have yet to see Ironman 3. Read the summary after it came out, disagreed with their Mandarin twist, so I havent seen it.

If more people did what i do, we'd have less crap movies.
    "Independence forever!" --- President John Adams
    "America is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own." --- President John Quincy Adams
    "Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    What about theories? I have this wild theory that Spiderman gets brought back, do I need to spoiler tag it?
    Wild speculation is just wild speculation. Not a spoiler. When it's backed by evidence from unreleased or newly released material - that's a leak/spoiler.

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Realitytrembles View Post
    I've never understood this mentality. I always wait til a few days after a movie comes out, then read the entry on Wikipedia, read every review, every plot summary, etc.

I have avoided buying a ticket to some stinkers this way. For example, I have yet to see Ironman 3. Read the summary after it came out, disagreed with their Mandarin twist, so I havent seen it.

If more people did what i do, we'd have less crap movies.
    theres also no point in seeing the movie at all with what you do.
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

I watched the four minute compilation of spoilers and damn. I'm even more hyped to see the movie in 4 days.

10+ Year Old Account
    One thing that keeps me up at night is...with all that alleged piracy how are movies making billions???

*scratching head*

According to Hollywood instead of going to cinema everyone is pirating everything. This is a bigger mystery than a dark matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I think many people will agree that genocide can be justified.

Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    One thing that keeps me up at night is...with all that alleged piracy how are movies making billions???

*scratching head*

According to Hollywood instead of going to cinema everyone is pirating everything. This is a bigger mystery than a dark matter.
    The experience of having a massive screen, massive sound and being shoulder to shoulder with people is a bit hard to replace. Having an entire room of people bursting out laughing at a scene, or in suspense at what is unraveling in front of them cannot be replaced.

People will pirate a movie then also go see it in theaters or the other way around.

We’re all different I suppose. I love and obsess over Marvel. Hundreds of comics, every book and encyclopedia, I could name just about every hero/villain just by a quick glance.

I haven’t watched Game of Thrones since the 3rd season or seen the 2nd, 6th or any of the new Star Wars movies. It’s perfectly fine to like some things and not others.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    theres also no point in seeing the movie at all with what you do.
    I disagree. I don't want surprises. But it's a matter of personal taste, I guess. Do as you will.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dald View Post
    The experience of having a massive screen, massive sound and being shoulder to shoulder with people is a bit hard to replace. Having an entire room of people bursting out laughing at a scene, or in suspense at what is unraveling in front of them cannot be replaced.
    Other people I can do without. They add f-all to the experience for me.
    "Independence forever!" --- President John Adams
    "America is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own." --- President John Quincy Adams
    "Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson