Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Again, the entire report contradicts you. I just posted an example of it clearly literally doing so. Read it.

- - - Updated - - -

Guys! Guys!

I found someone who still believes in the Nunes memo! LOL!
    Because its real? Unlike your fantasy of Trump being some sort of Russian spy or whatever

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Then you are in favor of trumps impeachment.

Keep up the murderous fantasies though, it will let the authorities have an easier time finding you.

- - - Updated - - -

Straw man NPC strikes again!

Get a new script buddy. Your handlers need to run an update.
    Speaking of fantasies. I have certainly had a great laugh over your lots fantasies and seething obsession with Trump being impeached and imprisoned over Mueller.
    “to wear an improper expression on your face was itself a punishable offence. There was even a word for it in Newspeak: FACECRIME, it was called.”

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VanishingAct View Post
    Because its real? Unlike your fantasy of Trump being some sort of Russian spy or whatever

- - - Updated - - -

Speaking of fantasies. I have certainly had a great laugh over your lots fantasies and seething obsession with Trump being impeached and imprisoned over Mueller.
    I have never said that, but you just proved that you’re detached fro reality and need psychological help.

The traitors are the people who pushed for it in the first place (Comey, McCabe, Clapper, Brennan) who attempted to overturn the results of the election. The participants of the report were useful idiots.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    The traitors are the people who pushed for it in the first place (Comey, McCabe, Clapper, Brennan) who attempted to overturn the results of the election. The participants of the report were useful idiots.
    How could they do that when the investigation started before the election?

Republican conspiracy theory number 800 that requires a time machine.
    Last edited by Noxx79; 2019-04-23 at 12:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    How could they do that when the investigation started before the election?

Republican conspiracy theory number 800 that requires a time machine.
    The Special Counsel began in May 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Again, the entire report contradicts you. I just posted an example of it clearly literally doing so. Read it.
    Me: [...] and the scale / impact / efficiency of attacks in the report were all low.
    You: No! This sentence from the report proves you wrong: "The Russian government interfered in 2016 in sweeping and systematic fashion."
    Me: This does not talk about scale / impact / efficiency.
    You: No! "Sweeping" contradicts "low scale"! You are wrong!
    Me: Mate, "sweeping" in this sentence merely means that there were multiple attacks. Scale is something else. If you want high scale, look at such and such, what's in the report is low scale.
    You: No! The report literally contradicts you!
    Me: Do you have anything except the single opening sentence which doesn't mean what you think it means?
    You: You are contradicted! Literally!

At this point, I say: whatever. You don't know what you are talking about and it looks like you don't want to know. You just want to shout. So, shout.

So they saw the future and tried to stop it?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    So they saw the future and tried to stop it?
    Yes they did. These deep state hacks saw they would be out of a job and would undermine our electorate to save themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes they did. These deep state hacks saw they would be out of a job and would undermine our electorate to save themselves.
    Uhm... McCabe was appointed by Trump, literally getting a promotion from Trump. Comey was called a national hero by Trump, for his Hillary reveal. If they wanted to save them selfs, they wouldn’t have gone after the president.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Uhm... McCabe was appointed by Trump, literally getting a promotion from Trump. Comey was called a national hero by Trump, for his Hillary reveal. If they wanted to save them selfs, they wouldn’t have gone after the president.
    That was before we knew McCabe tried to invoke the 25th Amendment because Trump fired someone who he had the right to fire under any circumstance.

That was before we knew McCabe tried to invoke the 25th Amendment because Trump fired someone who he had the right to fire under any circumstance.
    “Although the President has broad authority under Article II, that authority coexists with Congress’s Article I power to enact laws that protect congressional proceedings, federal investigations, the courts, and grand juries against corrupt efforts to undermine their functions…We were not persuaded by the argument that the President has blanket constitutional immunity to engage in acts that would corruptly obstruct justice through the exercise of otherwise valid Article II powers.”

— The Mueller Report, Volume II

Quote Originally Posted by Levelfive View Post
    “Although the President has broad authority under Article II, that authority coexists with Congress’s Article I power to enact laws that protect congressional proceedings, federal investigations, the courts, and grand juries against corrupt efforts to undermine their functions…We were not persuaded by the argument that the President has blanket constitutional immunity to engage in acts that would corruptly obstruct justice through the exercise of otherwise valid Article II powers.”

— The Mueller Report, Volume II
    Firing Comey alone under no definition constitutes obstruction of justice.

Admitting he fired him to stall the investigation on TV in an interview, fucking is though.

God, I'm fucking sick of you people just lying about every goddamned thing.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Unless it was done so with a corrupt intent to impede the investigation. Which, based off of Trumps public comments, you remember the ones where he said he fired Comey to "make the whole Russia thing go away", sure sound like it.

Mueller didn't find definitive proof of this, but there's sure evidence to support it. And much of his demurring on pushing for obstruction charges was a result of the DOJ policies relating to indicting sitting presidents, and he made that clear with his repeated reminders that it's up to Congress to bring those types of charges.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Admitting he fired him to stall the investigation on TV in an interview, fucking is though.

God, I'm fucking sick of you people just lying about every goddamned thing.
    No it doesn't. If it did, Mueller would have written that. Take a deep breath and get a better ideology.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Unless it was done so with a corrupt intent to impede the investigation. Which, based off of Trumps public comments, you remember the ones where he said he fired Comey to "make the whole Russia thing go away", sure sound like it.

Mueller didn't find definitive proof of this, but there's sure evidence to support it. And much of his demurring on pushing for obstruction charges was a result of the DOJ policies relating to indicting sitting presidents, and he made that clear with his repeated reminders that it's up to Congress to bring those types of charges.
    I agree with this.

No it doesn't. If it did, Mueller would have written that. Take a deep breath and get a better ideology.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with this.
    Take a breath? Fuck that. You people are handwaving the fucking President of the United States from criminal conspiracy by working with a hostile foreign government who attacked and affected our goddamned election. And you all do this while repeatedly questioning everyone else's patriotism. More people should be fucking outraged.

Further proof you're a liar is this goddamned post. You respond to me saying Mueller would have said so aqnmd then turn around and agree with someone telling you Mueller ....FUCKING SAID SO.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

You mean if he fired Comey in the vacuum of space? Because here, where the Mueller report exists, they go over in painstaking, even-handed detail the evidence for the elements of firing Comey that could constitute obstruction of justice. Of course, your claim was that "he fired someone who he had the right to fire under any circumstances," which it seems you now understand is just flatly wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Take a breath? Fuck that. You people are handwaving the fucking President of the United States from criminal conspiracy by working with a hostile foreign government who attacked and affected our goddamned election. And you all do this while repeatedly questioning everyone else's patriotism. More people should be fucking outraged.

Further proof you're a liar is this goddamned post. You respond to me saying Mueller would have said so aqnmd then turn around and agree with someone telling you Mueller ....FUCKING SAID SO.
    Literally none of that happened. There was no collusion. If there was obstruction, nothing will come of it. I agree with kpop mod that it is the responsibility of Congress to determine obstruction.

This is an unhealthy amount of anger man, from one Floridian to another.

Literally none of that happened. There was no collusion. If there was obstruction, nothing will come of it. I agree with kpop mod that it is the responsibility of Congress to determine obstruction.

This is an unhealthy amount of anger man, from one Floridian to another.
    What do you mean none of that happened? Stop lying.

Quote Originally Posted by Levelfive View Post
    You mean if he fired Comey in the vacuum of space? Because here, where the Mueller report exists, they go over in painstaking, even-handed detail the evidence for the elements of firing Comey that could constitute obstruction of justice. Of course, your claim was that "he fired someone who he had the right to fire under any circumstances," which it seems you now understand is just flatly wrong.
    It is not flatly wrong. The president is the pimp and everyone in the executive branch is his gimp. Or her gimp, excuse me.