Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DKjaigen View Post
    I did read it. Like everything else you so far said its just worthless proclamations not backed up by facts.
    Coming from you? That is fucking HILARIOUS.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    Its not islamophobic to be afraid that things might happen that is proven to have happened. Islamophobic isnt a real thing. You can have Arachnophobia but if you live in australia thats not a thing, you have to fear spiders.
    What the hell are you talking about? Most people in Australia are not arachnophobic. The vast majority of spiders are not deadly. In fact, a guy died from a spider bite in 2016 - and that was the first time anyone in Australia had been killed by a spider in 37 years.

So no, arachnophobia isn't necessary in Australia, because the vast majority of spiders are not going to kill you.

Actually, you've kind of established a good analogy there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    French authorities have ruled the cause accidental.

That link is two days old.

I think we can rule out "wouldn't be surprised if it was a brown person" now.
    It's like people have no idea that old buildings burn down sometimes. Faulty wiring, poor maintenance, flammable materials...

Well either that or they're being deliberately disingenuous to push racist conspiracy theories. Nah, they wouldn't do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Gotcha.

Using that logic, would you agree that it would similarly be rational to assume any attack or mass shooting in the US was done by a conservative, white dude? I mean, "they" have done enough of that sort of thing that suspecting them similarly wouldn't seem "irrational".
    Yes, that logic is indeed correct. Whenever I hear of a mass shooting in a School in the US I think of Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold type people. Just as I think of Islamists when I hear of a Suicide Bombing or an Acid attack on a Woman or a Homosexual being stoned to death in the streets or a Car being driven through a crowd or an Honor killing.

As I said, it's not an irrational thought when it happens enough to set a stereotype or pattern.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    What the hell are you talking about? Most people in Australia are not arachnophobic. The vast majority of spiders are not deadly. In fact, a guy died from a spider bite in 2016 - and that was the first time anyone in Australia had been killed by a spider in 37 years.

So no, arachnophobia isn't necessary in Australia, because the vast majority of spiders are not going to kill you.

Actually, you've kind of established a good analogy there.
    A good analogy if you want to compare an Animal and the logic of Murder for a Human (bUt HuMaNs aRe aNiMaLs!!1). Haven't seen a Spider going out of it's way to kill someone lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    Yes, that logic is indeed correct. Whenever I hear of a mass shooting in a School in the US I think of Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold type people. Just as I think of Islamists when I hear of a Suicide Bombing or an Acid attack on a Woman or a Homosexual being stoned to death in the streets or a Car being driven through a crowd or an Honor killing.

As I said, it's not an irrational thought when it happens enough to set a stereotype or pattern.

- - - Updated - - -

A good analogy if you want to compare an Animal and the logic of Murder for a Human (bUt HuMaNs aRe aNiMaLs!!1). Haven't seen a Spider going out of it's way to kill someone lately.
    To be honest, the problem is usually not in seeing that stereotype. Let's be real, most suicide bombings are committed by Islamic extremists. That is a truth.
    The problem is when people start applying it the wrong way. I.e. going from 'most suicide bombers are Islamic extremists' to 'most Muslims are (potential) suicide bombers.
    The vast majority of humans, be they Muslim, Christian, Jewish or whatever, are also not going out of their way to kill someone either.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    To be honest, the problem is usually not in seeing that stereotype. Let's be real, most suicide bombings are committed by Islamic extremists. That is a truth.
    The problem is when people start applying it the wrong way. I.e. going from 'most suicide bombers are Islamic extremists' to 'most Muslims are (potential) suicide bombers.
    The vast majority of humans, be they Muslim, Christian, Jewish or whatever, are also not going out of their way to kill someone either.
    Hence why I always separate Islamists from Muslims.

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    ????...wha? Regardless the meaning is the following.

So I was right and he was too.
    He was right, you were wrong, as your quote proves.

Reread your own original claim, maybe that reconnects you with reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    Hence why I always separate Islamists from Muslims.
    Sadly, a lot of people don't. I think many on the other side of the spectrum are so touchy about the topic due to that, especially in the US. Both sides need a lot more discipline in that regard, sadly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heran View Post
    The problem is that it is a too wide catch. Dislike Islam for legitimate reasons? Still islamophobia. Dislike for conspiracy theories? Still islamophobia. There's no difference between whether you dislike it for legitimate reasons or whether you do so for conspiracy theories.
    It's become the liberal western mind set that looking at a faith negatively that is mostly consist of people of a certain colour automatically means you must be racist.
    They can't separate the faith from the skin tone, ironically making them the racist ones.

I just happen to have disdain for a religion that treats women like slaves, is okay with pedophilia, and stones gays, all while claiming to be 'a religion of peace'
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    Even those referred to as moderate have a significant amount who are extremely hostile to people who aren't muslims, even if they might not want to kill they still treat you as worth less and harm you in other ways, especially to ex-muslims.
    Last edited by Heran; 2019-04-23 at 06:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just as we speak, Versailles is burning as well.

Coincidence?
    Doubtful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ermelloth View Post
    Just as we speak, Versailles is burning as well.

Coincidence?
    Doubtful.
    1> The only source I can find covering this is Sputnik, which is not reputable in the least.

2> Even Sputnik is pointing out that this fire is in the city of Versailles, not the palace. It started at a car dealership. Trying to draw a connection to Notre Dame is entirely spurious.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    1> The only source I can find covering this is Sputnik, which is not reputable in the least.

2> Even Sputnik is pointing out that this fire is in the city of Versailles, not the palace. It started at a car dealership. Trying to draw a connection to Notre Dame is entirely spurious.
    Yeah, this is what I was seeing. A few YT videos and some fringe sites reporting, but noting conclusive or "sensational". Seems like a pretty standard fire which...well, those happen sometimes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    Alot more people where killed, whats your point it didnt happen?

Its not islamophobic to be afraid that things might happen that is proven to have happened. Islamophobic isnt a real thing. You can have Arachnophobia but if you live in australia thats not a thing, you have to fear spiders.
    You're more likely to be struck by a bolt of lightning than you are to die in a terrorist attack.

Also, weird choice of australian metaphor, seeing as the death rates for spider bites are like one every forty years.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    I'm still not seeing anyone else pick this up. I'm literally seeing more results from the 412 area code, which is roughly 8,000 km from Paris.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I'm still not seeing anyone else pick this up. I'm literally seeing more results from the 412 area code, which is roughly 8,000 km from Paris.
    Well, obviously the palace of Versailles is gigantic and spans two continents.
    Everyone knows that!

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Also they desperately need another Islamist attack to take people's mind off the Christchurch shootings.
    Since Christchurch numbers are Death / Injured (to be clear i don't think the church fire was started by muslims)
    2019.04.23 Somalia Baidoa 6 5 An African Union Mission convoy is bombed by al-Shabaab, losing six members.
    2019.04.22 Iraq Qadisiya 2 0 Two men are executed in their home by ISIS members.
    2019.04.21 Mali Guire 12 6 al-Qaeda-linked militants attack a local army base, killing a dozen soldiers.
    2019.04.21 Sri Lanka Columbo 321 800 Religious extremists stage at eight suicide bomb attacks on churches and hotels on Easter morning, slaughtering over three-hundred.
    2019.04.21 Sri Lanka Dematagoda 3 0 A bomb blast at an Islamic hideout kills five, including two children.
    2019.04.20 Italy Rome 0 1 A man wearing a crucifix is stabbed in the throat by a Muslim migrant who acted out of "religious hate."
    2019.04.20 Syria Karama 1 2 Terrorists take out a civilian with an IED.
    2019.04.20 Afghanistan Kabul 10 8 Religious radicals stage a suicide assault on a government IT building, killing ten innocents.
    2019.04.20 Mali Douentza 1 4 Jihadis attack a UN convoy, killing a peacekeeper.
    2019.04.20 Iraq Qayyarah 2 3 Two Iraqis are brought down by Jihadi shrapnel.
    2019.04.19 Cameroon Tchakarmari 11 5 Children and women are among eleven innocents slain by Islamists.
    2019.04.19 Afghanistan Herat 3 2 A Taliban car bomb sends three Afghans to Allah.
    2019.04.19 Afghanistan Shirin Tagab 1 0 Fundamentalists plant a landmine that kills a civilian.
    2019.04.19 Afghanistan Awsan Saqal 2 0 A man and woman are shot to death by the Taliban.
    2019.04.17 Somalia Wadajir 5 0 Suspected al-Shabaab enter a family home and machine-gun five members.
    2019.04.17 Iraq Mukhisa 1 0 A civilian is aerated by ISIS shrapnel.
    2019.04.17 Iraq Karbala 2 0 Sectarian milita shoot two rivals to death in their car.
    2019.04.17 Somalia Mogadishu 4 5 Islamists set off a car bomb outside a restaurant that claims four souls.
    2019.04.16 Pakistan Hazrat Mian 1 0 Extremists open fire during a disagreement at a mosque, killing a 70-year-old.
    2019.04.16 DRC Kamango 8 5 ISIS claims an attack in which eight people were killed.
    2019.04.16 Thailand Kapho 1 0 Muslim 'insurgents' shoot a 59-year-old man riding a motorcycle.
    2019.04.15 Afghanistan Farah 4 0 A Taliban in police uniform shoots four cops in the back.
    2019.04.15 Afghanistan Shirzad 4 7 The Taliban fire a mortar round into a house, killing four family members, including two women.
    2019.04.14 Chad Bohama 7 15 An overnight Boko Haram attack leaves seven dead.
    2019.04.14 Nigeria Numa 17 8 A pregnant woman and three children are among seventeen massacred by Fulani terrorists at a church baby dedication.
    2019.04.13 Afghanistan Kunduz 6 50 A sustained assault by armed fundamentalists on a small town leaves six dead.
    2019.04.13 Iraq Diyala 7 0 At least seven captives are executed by the Islamic State.
    2019.04.13 Afghanistan Baghlan-e-Markazi 8 9 A fundamentalist group storms a security checkpoint and kills eight Afghans.
    2019.04.13 Syria Shaafa 2 0 Two civilians are leveled by a suspected ISIS IED.
    2019.04.12 Afghanistan Ghor 7 0 All seven passengers in a car are slaughtered by the Taliban.
    2019.04.12 Kenya Mandera 1 2 Islamists kidnap two doctors after murdering their guard.
    2019.04.12 Pakistan Quetta 24 48 A bomb targeting Hazera minorities at a vegetable market leaves two dozen dead.
    2019.04.11 Syria Khan Arnabeh 3 1 Islamic terrorists kill three civilians with an IED.
    2019.04.11 Iraq Sadr City 3 0 Terrorists open fire from a car, bringing down three people outside a market.
    2019.04.11 Iraq Mullah Abdullah 2 1 Two civilians are blown to bits by Mujahid bombers.
    2019.04.11 Nigeria Monguno 2 1 Two female sucide bombers kill two bystanders.
    2019.04.10 Iraq al-Hadd 1 0 Terrorists leave a bomb outside an orange grove, killing a farmer.
    2019.04.10 Nigeria Lake Chad 5 0 An ISIS-linked group claims five local soldiers were killed in a car bombing.
    2019.04.10 Iraq Kawaz Arabs 1 5 A child is put down by Islamic bombers.
    2019.04.10 Niger Diffa 2 4 At least two others are killed during a sustained suicide attack by Boko Haram.
    2019.04.10 Egypt Arish 4 4 Four police are killed in two separate bombings by religious radicals.
    2019.04.10 Philippines Sumisip 3 0 Abu Sayyaf shoot three men off their motorcycles.
    2019.04.10 Bangladesh Feni 1 0 The head of an Islamic school orders a female student burned alive for reporting him for sexual harassment.
    2019.04.09 Syria Idlib 3 0 Fedayeen suicide bombers attack a local checkpoint, killing three members.
    2019.04.09 Niger Tam 1 2 A village chief is brutally murdered by Sharia proponents.
    2019.04.09 Egypt Sheikh Zuweid 7 26 A 6-year-old is among seven locals dispatched by a teen suicide bomber.
    2019.04.09 India Kishtwar 2 0 A prominent Hindu leader and his guard are assassinated by Muslim radicals.
    2019.04.09 Syria Raqqa 8 9 At least four civilians are among eight blown apart by a double bombing, one a suicide blast.
    2019.04.09 Libya Fuqaha 3 1 Three civilians are murdered by the Islamic State.
    2019.04.09 Afghanistan Kunar 1 2 Taliban roadside bombers pick off a civilian.
    2019.04.08 Iraq Shirqat 2 0 An 11-year-old child is among two people put down by an ISIS round.
    2019.04.08 Afghanistan Kunduz 1 0 A Taekwondo representative is sent to the mat by Jihadi gunmen.
    2019.04.08 Afghanistan Jalalabad 2 5 Suspected Taliban bombers send two locals to Allah.
    2019.04.08 Pakistan Ghazi Baig 1 0 A polio worker is gunned down by suspected fundamentalists.
    2019.04.07 Syria Abu al-Hasan 3 1 ISIS shrapnel aerates a car, along with three occupants.
    2019.04.07 Egypt Cairo 2 2 Armed extremists open fire on a police van, killing one officer and the driver.
    2019.04.07 Cameroon Sagme 3 4 Boko Haram cross the border and kill three members of a local security patrol.
    2019.04.07 Afghanistan Jalalabad 3 20 A child and two women are exterminated by radical bombers.
    2019.04.07 Nigeria Muna Dalti 3 45 Two female suicide bombers take out three innocents in a crowd.
    2019.04.07 Syria Masyaf 5 16 Jihadists fire rockets into a city, killing five residents.
    2019.04.07 Yemen Hodeidah 7 16 An Ansar Allah attack leaves seven dead.
    2019.04.06 Afghanistan Sar-i-Pul 7 7 Seven police are killed in two vicious attacks by the Taliban.
    2019.04.06 India Sopore 1 0 An off-duty soldier on leave is shot point-blank by Muslim 'separatists'.
    2019.04.06 Nigeria Anambra 6 30 Fulani terrorists attacks a farming community and kill six farmers, some by beheading.
    2019.04.05 Syria Ayyash 3 0 Sunni militants eliminate three civilians with an IED.
    2019.04.05 Pakistan Khairpur 2 0 A husband and wife are honor-killed by her family for marrying by choice.
    2019.04.05 Thailand Yala 2 0 Runda Kumpulan Kecil Islamists shoot two border guards in the head as they are praying at a mosque.
    2019.04.05 Philippines Simusa 2 0 Abu Sayyaf shoots a hostage, while another drowns trying to escape.
    2019.04.04 Iraq Naqib 2 0 A farmer and his son are aerated by Mujahid shrapnel.
    2019.04.04 Somalia Marka 2 0 Two traders are captured and executed in cold blood by al-Shabaab.
    2019.04.04 Afghanistan Bala Murghab 30 20 At least 30 Afghan security personnal are killed in a massive Taliban assault.
    2019.04.04 Iraq Daquq 5 1 Islamic State gunmen open fire on local police, killing five.
    2019.04.04 Afghanistan Pul-e-Khumri 1 23 One civilian is left dead after a bombing outside a hospital.
    2019.04.04 Iraq Rutba 3 1 Three civilians collecting truffles are sent to Allah by Religion of Peace car bombers.
    2019.04.03 Philippines Sultan Kudarat 0 18 Bansamoro Islamists are thought to be behind a restaurant bombing.
    2019.04.03 Iraq Dujail 1 1 Mujahideen toss a grenade into a home, killing a man and injuring his wife.
    2019.04.03 Somalia Jilib 1 0 A fisherman is picked off from shore by Islamist snipers.
    2019.04.03 Pakistan Khairpur 2 0 A married man and his younger paramour are tortured and killed over adultery.
    2019.04.03 Burkina Faso Arbinda 32 0 Thirty-two villagers are reportedly killed by terrorists in two attacks.
    2019.04.03 Iraq Wajiya 1 0 A man is killed in his own home by militant gunmen.
    2019.04.02 Yemen Hadramout 2 3 al-Qaeda is suspected of a bombing that kills two members of a security patrol.
    2019.04.02 Yemen Seiyun 4 2 A group of religious radicals bomb and shoot a passing security patrol, killing four.
    2019.04.02 Yemen Taiz 2 0 Two are killed when suspected Ansar Allah raid a police headquarters.
    2019.04.02 Mali Gourma 1 0 A doctor is vaporized by a Jihadist IED.
    2019.04.01 Nigeria Baga 5 0 Three civilians and two captured soldiers are forced to their knees and shot in the head by Boko Haram.
    2019.04.01 Syria Baroud 1 0 Terrorists shoot a civilian to death.
    2019.04.01 Afghanistan Sholgara 8 5 A vicious Taliban on a checkpost leaves eight local police dead.
    2019.03.31 Somalia Kamsuma 4 0 Four civilians are stood up and mowed down by an al-Shabaab firing squad.
    2019.03.31 Afghanistan Balkh-Jawzjan 1 2 Religious extremists attack a governor's convoy, killing a member.
    2019.03.31 India Baramulla 1 0 A chemist is murdered in his shop by suspected Mujahideen.
    2019.03.31 Iraq Muqdadiya 1 2 Terrorists kill a civilian and injure a father and daughter.
    2019.03.30 Burkina Faso Yendere 3 0 Three civilians are murdered by Jihadists.
    2019.03.30 Iraq Yathrib 2 1 An ISIS attack leaves two dead.
    2019.03.30 Iraq Hammam al-Alil 2 0 Two fishermen are shot to death by the Islamic State.
    2019.03.30 Afghanistan Andar 4 17 A 'projectile' hits a school during a Taliban attack, killing four young students.
    2019.03.30 Thailand Songkhla 2 0 A latex trader and clerk are shot to death in their truck by Muslim militants.
    2019.03.30 Somalia Dharkenley 1 0 Islamists fit a bomb onto a civilian car, sending the driver into the hereafter.
    2019.03.29 Pakistan Boya 1 1 A civilian is sectionalized by a terrorist landmine.
    2019.03.29 Afghanistan Siory 9 6 Nine local police lose their lives when armed religious extremists attack their checkpoint.
    2019.03.28 Afghanistan Shinkay 5 0 Five local cops are massacred by the Taliban.
    2019.03.28 Afghanistan Laghman 2 0 A child is among two killed when fundamentalists manage to hit their house with a mortar.
    2019.03.28 Nigeria Gatamarwa 1 0 One resident is killed when Islamic extremists burn down a village.
    2019.03.28 Burkina Faso Barani 4 0 Suspected Jihadists kill four policemen and burn their vehicle.
    2019.03.28 Somalia Mogadishu 15 17 Over a dozen patrons are cut down in mid-bite by a car bombing outside a restaurant.
    2019.03.27 India Jamia Masjid 1 0 A 24-year-old man is murdered by Muslim militants.
    2019.03.27 Nigeria Miringa 2 0 A motorist is among two people killed during a Boko Haram attack.
    2019.03.27 Syria Tell Jabin 9 3 An ISIS booby-trap claims nine civilians.
    2019.03.27 Pakistan Lakki Marwat 2 4 A woman is among two killed when terrorists open fire on a group from the education department.
    2019.03.26 Somalia Hodan 1 1 Suspected al-Shabaab plant a bomb under a luxury car, killing the driver.
    2019.03.26 Niger N'Guigmi 10 8 Two female suicide bombers coordinate with gunmen to massacre ten villagers.
    2019.03.26 Afghanistan Shireen Tagab 1 6 Terrorists sent a mortar round into a home, killing a woman.
    2019.03.25 Libya Ghadwa 1 3 A civilian is kidnapped and murdered by the Islamic State.
    2019.03.25 Israel Mishmeret 0 7 Children are among the casualties when Hamas sends a rocket into a home.
    2019.03.25 Somalia Mogadishu 1 3 Muslim militants kill a university professor by fitting his car with an IED.
    2019.03.25 Syria Manbij 7 0 Seven guards are killed by ISIS at the entrance to a city.
    2019.03.24 Afghanistan Jalalabad 0 7 A bomb outside a clinic sends shrapnel into women and children.
    2019.03.24 Pakistan Chichawatni 1 0 A man honor-strangles his 20-year-old sister for 'having relations'.
    2019.03.24 Pakistan Lahore 1 1 A woman is chopped up with an axe for marrying without her family's permission.
    2019.03.24 Syria Sheikh al-Nasser 2 0 ISIS shrapnel claims two civilians.
    2019.03.24 Afghanistan Sangin 65 38 Armed fundamentalists overrun two local security bases and murder dozens.
    2019.03.23 Niger Diffa 7 2 Boko Haram burn down three villages, kill seven and abduct two women.
    2019.03.23 Afghanistan Lashkar Gah 4 31 Bombs placed by religious radicals in tents at a Farmer's Day ceremony kill four.
    2019.03.23 Somalia Mogadishu 11 15 Sharia proponents send a suicide bomber into a government building, killing about a dozen.
    2019.03.23 Nigeria Mante 1 2 Muslim militants attack three Christian teen sisters, raping and killing the oldest.
    2019.03.22 Niger Dewa Kargueri 8 20 Eight villagers are butchered with knives by Boko Haram.
    2019.03.22 Sudan Nyala 1 2 Arab militia shoot local man to death.
    2019.03.22 Kenya Elwak 5 0 al-Shabaab stage a cross-border ambush that kills five Kenyan border guards.
    2019.03.22 Syria Deir Ezzor 5 0 Five members of a family hunting mushrooms are executed in cold blood by ISIS.
    2019.03.22 India Hajin 1 1 A 12-year-old boy is kidnapped and shot to death by Lashkar-e-Taiba.
    2019.03.22 Pakistan Karachi 3 0 A cleric and two guards are shot to death by sectarian rivals.
    2019.03.22 Chad Dangdala 23 0 A Boko Haram attack on a Chadian soldiers leaves two dozen dead.
    2019.03.22 Afghanistan Chinar 1 4 A suicide bomber strikes a family on their way to a party, killing one member.
    2019.03.21 Yemen Shabwa 2 0 Two people 'on the scene' are leveled by a Religion of Peace car bomb blast.
    2019.03.21 Somalia Mogadishu 1 0 Suspected al-Shabaab bombers send a civil engineer to Allah.
    2019.03.21 Afghanistan Kabul 6 23 Six people are blown up for celebrating the Persian New Year.
    2019.03.20 Pakistan Bahawalpur 1 0 A student stabs a professor to death for 'anti-Islam' remarks endorsing gender mixing at a party.
    2019.03.20 Nigeria Lassa 4 0 Four farmers in a field make easy pickings for Boko Haram gunmen.
    2019.03.20 Pakistan Sanjawi 6 0 The Taliban fire point-blank into a check post, eliminating six local cops.
    2019.03.20 Pakistan Khanna Dak 1 0 A 17-year-old girl is honor killed by her conservative father.
    2019.03.19 Syria Aleppo 2 1 Sunni snipers fire into a school bus, killing a 12-year-old boy and 8-year-old girl.
    2019.03.19 Iraq Tarmiyah 3 5 The Islamic State fire on a local security patrol, killing three members.
    2019.03.19 Iraq Tarfaya 2 0 Two children are pulled into pieces by a planted bomb.
    2019.03.19 Iraq Tarmiyah 2 0 An ISIS bomb left at an orchard causes two deaths.
    2019.03.18 Nigeria Michika 4 0 At least five people, including a girl, are slaughtered by Jihadists during a raid on a bank.
    2019.03.18 Nigeria Gwoza 8 7 Boko Haram aerate a bus with shrapnel, killing all eight passengers.
    2019.03.18 India Reshipora 1 0 A 25-year-old laborer is taken down by Mujahid gunmen.
    2019.03.18 Netherlands Utrecht 4 2 A 'strict Muslim' with Jihadi ties opens fire on strangers riding a tram, killing four, including a woman.
    2019.03.17 Burkina Faso Djibo 3 1 A priest is kidnapped and three security personnel are killed by militant Islamists.
    2019.03.17 Israel Ariel Junction 2 1 A rabbi is among two Israelis shot to death by a Palestinian terrorist.
    2019.03.17 Afghanistan Khogyani 1 10 A child is disassembled by a bomb left outside a shrine.
    2019.03.17 DRC Kalau 6 0 Three woman and a 9-year-old child are massacred by ADF Islamists.
    2019.03.17 Syria Qabasin 1 0 A bomb left by ISIS kills a civilian.
    2019.03.17 Mali Dioura 23 0 At least twenty-three are killed when Jama’at Nasr al-Islam wal Muslimin attack a local army base.
    2019.03.16 Afghanistan Bala Murghab 22 20 Twenty-two Afghans lose their lives to Taliban attacks on checkpoints.
    2019.03.16 India Shopian 1 0 A female police officer is gunned down outside her home by Muslim terrorists.
    2019.03.16 Syria Suqaylabiyah 1 4 Militant Sunnis send missiles into a neighborhood, killing a resident.
    2019.03.16 Afghanistan Arghandab 4 0 Four people are liquidated by Taliban shrapnel.
    2019.03.16 Syria Sawanah 4 0 Four civilians are shot dead by Islamic State gunmen.
    2019.03.16 Burkina Faso Kompienga 2 0 Two are killed by Jihadist shrapnel.
    2019.03.16 Afghanistan Sar-i-Pul 4 3 Four local cops are cut down by Taliban gunmen.
    2019.03.15 Syria Baghouz 6 0 Three female suicide bombers strike families fleeing the caliphate, killing six members.
    2019.03.15 Afghanistan Helmand 1 0 A TV journalist is shot to death in his car by suspected radicals.
    2019.03.15 Mozambique Cabo Delgado 13 0 Thirteen villagers are hacked to death by Sharia proponents.
    Last edited by infinit; 2019-04-24 at 10:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by infinit View Post
    Since Christchurch numbers are Death / Injured (to be clear i don't think the church fire was started by muslims)
    Since you were too much of a coward to post your source, I found it for you:
    TheReligionofPeace.com

Shocking.

If you want to dredge up this sort of bullshit, it would probably be a good idea to limit it to places that don't feature Muslim-on-Muslim violence almost exclusively, or that don't involve geopolitical conflicts that have been raging for decades.
    Last edited by s_bushido; 2019-04-24 at 11:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Since you were too much of a coward to post your source, I found it for you:
    TheReligionofPeace.com

Shocking.

If you want to dredge up this sort of bullshit, it would probably be a good idea to limit it to places that don't feature Muslim-on-Muslim violence almost exclusively, or that don't involve geopolitical conflicts that have been raging for decades.
    "NO FAIR MOM! Killing muslims of different branches doesn't count!... also it doesn't count when the dead are brown skins"
    - s_bushido

"also, how dare people track the violence of a religion that's not majority white, especially if it shows they are more violent than all other religious groups combined"
    - s_bushido
    Last edited by infinit; 2019-04-24 at 11:30 AM.

"NO FAIR MOM! Killing muslims of different branches doesn't count!... also it doesn't count when the dead are brown skins"
    - s_bushido
    "I'm too stupid to figure out what they're comparing it to when people say that Islamic terrorism isn't as big a threat in the west as disingenuous fucks like myself want everyone else to think it is!"
    -whatever the hell my username is

Go move to a literal warzone like Afghanistan, and then you can legitimately piss yourself in fear over Islamic terror all you want. Just be careful, because if you're going to include combat casualties in the list of terror victims, you might want to watch the skies for drone strikes.
    Last edited by s_bushido; 2019-04-24 at 11:51 AM.

- s_bushido

"also, how dare people track the violence of a religion that's not majority white, especially if it shows they are more violent than all other religious groups combined"
    - s_bushido
    Do we get to attribute the thirty-years-war to Christianity then?
    What about WWI and WWII?