Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Anduin turns into a titan of potential and weeps over Azeroth for fourty days, everyone drowns.
    While the PC is tasked with collecting various materials and two of each mob to put on a huge ship... Wait, no. That was a different book.

7+ Year Old Account
    People actually believe Sylvanas has plans that will work?
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    It’s natural to have hope when the alternative is Baine Anduin and Saurfang hugging it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account

Horde

If the next expansion is Old Gods themed, we will need Sylvanas and Alleria, our elf waifu faction leaders since they can't be mind controlled.

We could imprison her like Illidad and let her out when we need her and she's like "Because I once cared for you, Tyrande Champion, I will help you hunt down the demons old gods. But I will never owe our people anything!"
    If you take the wings off of a fly, is it a walk?

I have basically the same question, but more specific. What if Sylvanas kills Thrall? I do not believe that Blizzard have long-term plans for the green guy: he was upsent, so we won't be sad for him, just shocked; Metzen resigned; Game of thrones' is still popular, so death of the loveable guy maybe an option to create hype.

7+ Year Old Account
    Of course, that's why people call her to be one of the most cunning characters, just to fuck everything up she touches.

Silvanas last boss bfa

Last edited by trololo681; 2019-04-23 at 08:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by masterjc View Post
    wages war agains everyone. be it alliance. neutral factions. and even most of the Horde.
    Wait what??

You know, if say something that isn't true enough times, I heard that Blizzard will forget their own lore and make it true! Just take Sargeras, a character who was dead the moment they created him and yet enough fans kept asking when were we going to fight him(a dead character) and blizzard retconned his ass into being alive.

Sylvanas hasn't "waged war" on any of her people. She's focused on the Alliance the entire time, while dealing with people who are traitors.

Take a look at Garrosh by this point. He tried to sacrifice the Forsaken to attack Gilneas, put limitations on what they were allowed to do. He put the Trolls in the slums of Orgrimmar and later sent Korkron to their island to kill them(or just be mean, idk). He didn't aid the Tauren during the GrimTotem attack(I heard different versions, dunno). He used his Blood Elf agents to get Jaina to kill a bunch of them, forcing them to stay in the Horde and forced them to risk their lives in Pandaria. Pretty sure he also sent a bunch of Goblins to their deaths digging up the heart of Y'shaarj aswell.

Garrosh didn't give 2 shits about the rest of the Horde(though it's kind Voljin and Cairne's fault) but I have yet to see anything similar to what he did that Sylvnas has done to her own people. We turned on Garrosh because he sacrificed his own people, we didn't care about what he was doing to the Alliance. Sylvanas has only been targeting the Alliance, but now we're the pansy faction(i didn't think it was possible with Anduin leading the Alliance) and everything has to be morally good or else REBELLION.

Anyways... with Sylvanas winning, it's hard to tell with what her goal is. She's stated she wants the factions separated but has also made it clear that she wants to turn Stormwind into undead. People can speculate that she wants to kill everyone, but we've never seen any proof that she wants to kill everyone, only the people who've wronged her over and over(human alliance) and the lengths she'll go for that victory seems to be getting darker. If Sylvanas wins and was being true with Saurfang or mostly true, the Horde has nothing to fear and neither does most of the Alliance races, only Stormwind... but to get to that point, she'll have to crush a horde rebellion and everyone else who opposes her, so in the end she might actually kill most people, because they keep turning on her xD
    Last edited by MikeBogina; 2019-04-23 at 08:42 AM.

Sylvanas hasn't "waged war" on any of her people. She's focused on the Alliance the entire time, while dealing with people who are traitors.
    started a world war when Azeroth dies?
    destroyed Desolate Council?
    kills and resurrects the Horde in the battle for Lordaeron?
    kills horde by sending them into the trap of an old gods?
    Last edited by trololo681; 2019-04-23 at 09:01 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    It’s natural to have hope when the alternative is Baine Anduin and Saurfang hugging it out.
    They killed off Vol'jin for this
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by trololo681 View Post
    Silvanas last boss bfa
    Where is that image from?

10+ Year Old Account
    She'll turn into a giant space Void angel and fight a Void God in the skybox while the raid group holds the line Hyjal-style, and she will later find Nathanos brooding at the Wyvern's Tail, where she'll invite him on a cosmic journey that we'll never revisit or see resolved.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by sunxsera View Post
    As long as f*cking Nathanos dies i `m fine with every scenario for sylvanas ... i just hate that guy.
    I`m also very certain that we will see sylvanas in the next addon - not as warchief, though.
    This, sooo much this. I hate Nathanos and I think he has surpassed even Garrosh in my hate for a character. I don't like Garrosh to the point where I bought Magni in Hearthstone so I didn't have to look at his face and hear his voice every warrior game. I wish I could mute Nathanos during quests, raids and every other time his annoying voice comes up!!! I want us players to be intimately involved in his downfall, I want to be the one to kill that twat, ugh, I hate him lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    Where is that image from?
    HOTS

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    They killed off Vol'jin for this
    yea but he got out so he's the lucky one.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

15+ Year Old Account
    I dont see it as a bait thread, actually a good question I keep asking myself.

I just dont wanna believe they will make sylvanas the next mop 2.0. Yeah, we know about cycle of life is cruel and stuff, and a turtle made it to the water, but...

I want... I want to end the faction conflict and be in World of Peacecraft!
    HAHA
    step into everything will gief ya nothing, mon

Just wait till Loa'jin becomes Warchief Baine's new personal diety!

No one is safe.

7+ Year Old Account
    He was reduced from Master Strategist to disposable Warchief to Talanji's happy ghostly herald

Unfortunately people overstate the amount of retcons in this game (It's no larger than most game series that has lasted so long) and at the same time ignore or never seen the anduin comic that has him as an old man, high king leading a war against the big darkness.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Unfortunately people overstate the amount of retcons in this game (It's no larger than most game series that has lasted so long) and at the same time ignore or never seen the anduin comic that has him as an old man, high king leading a war against the big darkness.
    Ever since the chronicle, it's actually gone down to near-zero, at least regarding anything covered by it. Not that the retcon screamers noticed. Then again, they think that filling in holes in the story or simply continuing it counts as a retcon.

I fully expect Sylvanas plan to either blow up in her face or just become irrelevant by 8.3.