Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by niirb View Post
    Remember tho, this is just a claim. There was no testing on any of the two bosses. NA opens in a few hours so we will see what Limit, BDG and any other guilds that dayraid there will get to.
    Oh ya 100%, I wouldn't be surprised if this died before I wake up tomorrow. But if there is to be a real race it will need to be tuned like that honestly. I hope for it to be tuned to be a 350 pull raid, I expect it to be dead before Method start pulling.

It will be cleared probably at 1st day since it is at the same ilvl as Jaina raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    It will be cleared probably at 1st day since it is at the same ilvl as Jaina raid.
    most likely seeing how people did jaina very undergeared and how they have 6-7 alts geared to the teeth.

unless blizzard makes it mathematicaly impossible for week 1 /shrug

in any other case wouldnt be surprised if we see comps like 7 shadow priests 7 afflicion locks on day 1 kills ^^ :P

https://www.twitch.tv/limit_maximum

limit waiting room, should be starting within 1-2 hours (I think raid resets at 11am est/8am pst).

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    https://www.twitch.tv/limit_maximum

limit waiting room, should be starting within 1-2 hours (I think raid resets at 11am est/8am pst).
    Are they 14 manning a mythic? Map mini icon shows its mythic. Guess it's practice.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Wild Card Gaming also only have 16 in their raid where as BigDumbGuild have a full 20 man roster pumping the boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Are they 14 manning a mythic? Map mini icon shows its mythic. Guess it's practice.
    There are issues with US servers. Rest can't log in.

Hope US will get WF so they can say they got a WF in BFA and never shut up about it.
    Oh, and the memes, don't forget the memes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vandris View Post
    Hope US will get WF so they can say they got a WF in BFA and never shut up about it.
    Oh, and the memes, don't forget the memes.
    Those would be some pretty great memes.
    "Killed the boss before EU woke up" or something similar

7+ Year Old Account
    K, Limit starts proper raid.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Looks like starting boss is at least rasta level on difficulty.

5 spriests and 5 locks in Limit raid. Good to see melee DPS being viable once again.

5 spriests and 5 locks in Limit raid. Good to see melee DPS being viable once again.
    What are you talking about, you need a DH. /s

It's not really that melee are not viable, it's that multidot classes are retardedly op in their niche.

Quote Originally Posted by Otrew View Post
    Top guilds are almost at 420 ilvl. First boss shoul die in less than and hour at least is incredible overtuned. Second boss could last a little longer but again at least is overtuned should die fast because the avergae ilv is high, aslo almost all the top raider should have amulet at 50 before mytych opens.
    You mean "unless it's overtuned".
    "At least is overtuned" means the exact opposite of what you're trying to say lol.

Am I the only one surprised that Limit is streaming with raid voice comms?

It really depends on the complexity of the fights, and whether you can brute force them or not. If the fights are overloaded with mechanisms it can take a while to figure them and execute the fight properly afterwards.
    Last edited by Barzotti; 2019-04-23 at 05:10 PM.

It's not really that melee are not viable, it's that multidot classes are retardedly op in their niche.
    Yeah, well, class variety, just like in MDI, rofl

7+ Year Old Account
    And people were sperging today at that small shadow nerf...

It is the same thing said in the different way, isnt it?
    What happened with 'take player not class' promised like 3-4 xpacks ago?

blizzard gave up on that apparently there's a bluepost somewhere, they literally just said yeah ok class stacking is great because all classes have their time to shine or something.

a.k.a we suck we can't deliver.

7+ Year Old Account
    It was never a thing, it was a severly misunderstood quote from Blizz. They covered it some time ago. And if it would be a thing, it would never apply to a less than 1% of the players that do highest progress, since they minmax everything.