Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    Except they said from the beginning it would be available again in the future.
    Sorry, Ellecybubb ignore facts that go against his narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Ah yes, because the balancing and class design team is totally the one working on mounts and shop releases.
    That doesn't matter though. When there's so much critiscism on classes, why would you release a mount?! We (I say this as ME because "WhO iS wE") want class fixes, changes, info on what's happening. Not another fucking cosmetic. If I wanted to play a F2P game I would.

Except they knew this expansion is utter crap, so they used that tactic to bank a few months worth of game time in advance. At the time i was very puzzled as to why they started a promotion usually reserved for the later, dying stages of an expansion so early, and now i have my answer.
    I don't play betas, don't inform myself that much on wow expansions, so i never knew that coming. Of that 6 months i probably used 1/20. But for this part i have only myself to blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Ithilion View Post
    Except they knew this expansion is utter crap, so they used that tactic to bank a few months worth of game time in advance. At the time i was very puzzled as to why they started a promotion usually reserved for the later, dying stages of an expansion so early, and now i have my answer.
    I don't play betas, don't inform myself that much on wow expansions, so i never knew that coming. Of that 6 months i probably used 1/20. But for this part i have only myself to blame.
    Yeah I bought the Dreadwake back when it came out because at that time I thought it was gonna be a good expansion....

Nobody to blame but myself but well least that subs long expired.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    That doesn't matter though. When there's so much critiscism on classes, why would you release a mount?! We (I say this as ME because "WhO iS wE") want class fixes, changes, info on what's happening. Not another fucking cosmetic. If I wanted to play a F2P game I would.
    Honestly not even some F2P games are this aggressive about their MTX.

7+ Year Old Account
    That doesn't matter though.
    Sure it does.
    Again, the team working on classes has nothing to do whatsoever with their marketing and art team.

The class team is not the one responsible for art assets and shop releases.

Formerly known as Arafal

Once we get mount equipment it can finally float!

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    Exactly, people are fucking blind, lol.
    More like "why let facts get in the way of a perfectly good narrative?"

Gonna take the ban. There's a lot of people here who are literally swallowing activision's cum it's unreal. I get that there are different teams for different things created for WoW, but when 90% of classes in WoW are absolute shit to play, to see a mount get re-released really shows where their priorities lie. It's disgusting. The LEAD DEV LITERALLY TOLD PEOPLE "oh well, you'll have to wait" for fixes to their classes and all of them could've been hotfixed. It's sad.

~-~ see you all in a week or so.

Happy to see they posted on Enh Shamans: Oh wait, Mount.
    Happy to see the posted about Paladins mobility: Oh wait, Mount.
    Happy to see they posted about M+, Oh wai! M O U N T.
    Happy to see how the posted on Proffs and how irrelevant they are, O H W A I T! M O U N T.
    Happy to see the posted on most Tanks being complete rubbish, O _ H W_A_I_T!.! M O U N T.

This is not the time to release news about a mount, this is the time to reassure your player base that changes are coming to terrible classes.

8.1 will fix BfA
    8.2 will fix BfA
    8.3 will fix BfA.

l m a o
    Last edited by Laqweeta; 2019-04-23 at 07:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    So much for it being a promo only mount.
    It was never a promo-only mount. They said it would go to shop later.

Who wants to bet the "see you later" bundles back in a month or two?[/QUOTE]
    They also stated those would return eventually.

That's not to say it isn't a shady tactic, but it's not like it was a secret or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Ithilion View Post
    So we (well, me at least) got baited to subscribe for 6 month to get this mount and just a few days after those 6 months have passed by they put it on the shop? Blizzard's lowest low for me personally.
    It's not baiting if they tell you what will happen.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Fro people complaining about the release of this mount and thinking they were special snowflakes, they didnt forget to mention that this mount would be release in the shop sooner or later

Quote Originally Posted by sibut View Post
    My sentiments exactly. I won't be falling for any of these promo mounts again. Bets as to whether Tyreal's Charger comes to the store?
    Did you not read the part where they outright stated it would be available in 2019 in the cash shop? You didn't fall for anything.

It amazes me how many people failed to read.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sibut View Post
    My sentiments exactly. I won't be falling for any of these promo mounts again. Bets as to whether Tyreal's Charger comes to the store?

It was never a bundle exclusive.

Formerly known as Arafal

Gonna take the ban. There's a lot of people here who are literally swallowing activision's cum it's unreal. I get that there are different teams for different things created for WoW, but when 90% of classes in WoW are absolute shit to play, to see a mount get re-released really shows where their priorities lie. It's disgusting. The LEAD DEV LITERALLY TOLD PEOPLE "oh well, you'll have to wait" for fixes to their classes and all of them could've been hotfixed. It's sad.

~-~ see you all in a week or so.
    "REEEEEEEEE stop liking things I don't like! Them doing the thing they said they were going to do that involved a CM writing two sentences shows that they aren't prioritizing classes!!!"

To quote someone from the official forums:
    The sinking ship is now on the store for 25$.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Sure it does.
    Again, the team working on classes has nothing to do whatsoever with their marketing and art team.

The class team is not the one responsible for art assets and shop releases.
    I get that. I really do.

But now is not the time to release this when classes play like absolute rubbish.

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    To quote someone from the official forums:
    The sinking ship is now on the store for 25$.
    The ironic part is since it's a ship that can't float it actually does sink.

- - - Updated - - -

I get that. I really do.

But now is not the time to release this when classes play like absolute rubbish.
    I don't.

With how bad the upcoming armor sets look on top of the already bad ones I've lost any tiny patience I had left of giving Blizzard the benefit of the doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    "REEEEEEEEE stop liking things I don't like! Them doing the thing they said they were going to do that involved a CM writing two sentences shows that they aren't prioritizing classes!!!"
    I mean for them to ignore over 4K responses on the Beta, it shows a lot.

And for the to further re-release a mount shows just how much they don't give a fuck about how classes play, and how boring they are.
    Keep taking that dick deep though. Jesus.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada, Northern Ontario (the French part)
    Blizzard has stated they will be using the money to help rebuild the Stormwind Cathedral after it caught fire earlier today. Thankfully Frost Mage crews responded quickly to the blaze and were able to save many priceless Priest/Paladin relics.

A group of players named the "Neckbeards Jaunes" are critiquing Blizzard however, saying that this allocation of funds is a "spit in the face to players demanding meaningful expansion content for so long." A spokesperson for the Neckbeards Jaunes, Jean-Guy Roguerouge, has vowed to continue demonstrations within the heart of Stormwind City: "We will continue our fight until Blizzard recognizes the plight that we face daily. World Quests are not content, and the fact that Blizzard thinks they can use the tragedy of the Cathedral to turn peoples' attention away from the real issues is despicable."

Meanwhile, clashes with the Neckbeards Jaunes and Stormwind City guards has escalated the last few weeks. Data has shown that in the last 14 days at least 200 players have had to perform a corpse run due to lethal force employed to pacify some of the more zealous protesters.

We will update more as the story continues.

They are trying to make up for bleeding subs with store mounts, pets and even toys now. Funny thing is it's only making more people leave the game. The Blizzard most of us were fans of is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by xxcloud417xx View Post
    Blizzard has stated they will be using the money to help rebuild the Stormwind Cathedral after it caught fire earlier today. Thankfully Frost Mage crews responded quickly to the blaze and were able to save many priceless Priest/Paladin relics.

A group of players named the "Neckbeards Jaunes" are critiquing Blizzard however, saying that this allocation of funds is a "spit in the face to players demanding meaningful expansion content for so long." A spokesperson for the Neckbeards Jaunes, Jean-Guy Roguerouge, has vowed to continue demonstrations within the heart of Stormwind City: "We will continue our fight until Blizzard recognizes the plight that we face daily. World Quests are not content, and the fact that Blizzard thinks they can use the tragedy of the Cathedral to turn peoples' attention away from the real issues is despicable."

Meanwhile, clashes with the Neckbeards Jaunes and Stormwind City guards has escalated the last few weeks. Data has shown that in the last 14 days at least 200 players have had to perform a corpse run due to lethal force employed to pacify some of the more zealous protesters.

We will update more as the story continues.
    They're a small indie company. Need to showcase a re-release of a mount before they move onto actual fixes. HELLO FIRE MAGES WHERE ARE YOU?! OH WAIT SORRY! MOUNT RE-RELEASE. What a fucking joke.