Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    So shady microtransaction behavior is ok if I put it in small print?

Good to know, Gonna start working on my snake oil pamphlets, its helpful to know I can do whatever shady business practice I like as long as its written down!
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    They are trying to make up for bleeding subs with store mounts, pets and even toys now. Funny thing is it's only making more people leave the game. The Blizzard most of us were fans of is dead.
    Aye.

Blizzard isn't ran by gamers anymore. Hell not even Activision is.

Just ran by suits who care about that last cent and fire 800 employees (from both companies) and then have the audacity to brag about record profits.

Most of the old guard at Blizzard who enjoyed a good game of D&D or Magic have long gone.

When the game has less than 1M active subs you gotta bring in that money somehow.

open up the wallets paypiggies, it's time to make your offering~!

i wish i could still justify paying for these things. i used to have no issue with it, but it's clearly not increasing the quality of the game. it's only lining the pockets of the rich further.

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    I mean for them to ignore over 4K responses on the Beta, it shows a lot.

And for the to further re-release a mount shows just how much they don't give a fuck about how classes play, and how boring they are.
    Keep taking that dick deep though. Jesus.
    I mean if you could actually find any common link between a store mount they said was going to be on the store being put on the store and how classes play, you might have a point. But since you can't you're just a petulant child whining about people not agreeing with your opinion and shrieking about dicks and cum because you mistakenly think that vulgarity is a logical argument.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    So shady microtransaction behavior is ok if I put it in small print?

Good to know, Gonna start working on my snake oil pamphlets, its helpful to know I can do whatever shady business practice I like as long as its written down!
    Could you explain what is shady about flat out telling people it will be in the store later but you can get it for free as a promo?

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Aye.

Blizzard isn't ran by gamers anymore. Hell not even Activision is.

Just ran by suits who care about that last cent and fire 800 employees (from both companies) and then have the audacity to brag about record profits.

Most of the old guard at Blizzard who enjoyed a good game of D&D or Magic have long gone.
    And this really upsets me. I can't even tell you how upset I am over all of this.

I HATE coming on here and arguing with people, calling them names etc. I absolutely fucking hate it.

I just want the game I used to love BACK.

I don't think I've ever seen the store as aggressive as we've seen before

LOL @ all the people raging at this like they were tricked by Blizzard. Take some responsibility for your own actions, people.

And this really upsets me. I can't even tell you how upset I am over all of this.

I HATE coming on here and arguing with people, calling them names etc. I absolutely fucking hate it.

Eh I don't see the point in name calling personally. Those who I can't have a reasonable discussion with I just move on. But I'll leave it at that.

But I agree with you. It hurts seeing a company that had a huge passion for games go down the drain and ruin some of the IPs that made them like Diablo and Starcraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    I mean if you could actually find any common link between a store mount they said was going to be on the store being put on the store and how classes play, you might have a point. But since you can't you're just a petulant child whining about people not agreeing with your opinion and shrieking about dicks and cum because you mistakenly think that vulgarity is a logical argument.
    Look at what I type very clearly. Please.

There are many classes who are underperforming.

When I (CAN'T SAY WE!1!1!) see changes, it shouldn't be a store mount.

I don't know what else to say.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Could you explain what is shady about flat out telling people it will be in the store later but you can get it for free as a promo?
    People have already said why its a dog move in this thread.

Game is in the toilet and they have no self awareness they just keep releasing these gimmicky goodbye bundles and mount/sub bundles.

Make a good game first damnit!

Quote Originally Posted by NtflxnChill View Post
    When the game has less than 1M active subs you gotta bring in that money somehow.
    And you are getting these numbers from, where?

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Eh I don't see the point in name calling personally. Those who I can't have a reasonable discussion with I just move on. But I'll leave it at that.

But I agree with you. It hurts seeing a company that had a huge passion for games go down the drain and ruin some of the IPs that made them like Diablo and Starcraft.
    I get too frustrated on these online forums. Changes need to be made, and wow, look! a store mount is highlighted instead of class fixes that desperately need them. This isn't then news I wanted to see.

Then don't do it and simply wait for Classic? SMH.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    People have already said why its a dog move in this thread.

Game is in the toilet and they have no self awareness they just keep releasing these gimmicky goodbye bundles and mount/sub bundles.

Make a good game first damnit!
    There hasn’t been one logical argument in the whole thread. We always knew it was going to be in the store and the artist/gm who put it in have nothing to do with classes.

There hasn’t been one logical argument in the whole thread. We always knew it was going to be in the store and the artist/go who put it in have nothing to do with classes.

"The Dreadwake Mount Returns to the Harbor!"

Posted by...? An MMO-Champ user? What?

Instead of posting that, they could've posted class changes to classes that desperately needed them??!?

The game right now doesn't need "art" it needs changes. To see this is a slap in the face.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada, Northern Ontario (the French part)
    They're a small indie company. Need to showcase a re-release of a mount before they move onto actual fixes. HELLO FIRE MAGES WHERE ARE YOU?! OH WAIT SORRY! MOUNT RE-RELEASE. What a fucking joke.
    My post was pure Satire, you know that right? I'm actually not sure what you're replying to in my post really, but you quoted it though.

7+ Year Old Account
    There hasn’t been one logical argument in the whole thread. We always knew it was going to be in the store and the artist/go who put it in have nothing to do with classes.
    And when you're a car company and someone has a high profile crash in your car. You dont hype up how good your seat belts are.

Have some damn awareness of your playerbase who isnt happy and you come along with "Guess what!!!!!! YEAH YOU KNOW IT, WE GOT ANOTHER STORE MOUNT JUST IN TIME FOR FLYING BABY"

And when you're a car company and someone has a high profile crash in your car. You dont hype up how good your seat belts are.

Have some damn awareness of your playerbase who isnt happy and you come along with "Guess what!!!!!! YEAH YOU KNOW IT, WE GOT ANOTHER STORE MOUNT JUST IN TIME FOR FLYING BABY"
    forward slash thread.