Poll: Have you faction swapped?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I play both, but have favoured Horde this xpac due to the typical random bgs win rate. That said I seem to be going off bgs/the game a bit right now.

Prefer Boralus overall as a city, even though underneath the detailed exterior there isn't much purpose to all of it. The Horde city travel between hearth/bank area to the ship mission board/troop recruitment npc is annoying af. They should have turned the top of the pyramid 180 so you could glider straight down to the ship or something rather than take the annoying fp.

As for storyline, I've always believed cut scenes are for pressing esc through. Some crap involving jaiyna and silvvanus is apparently happening, not invested enough to care. You point stuff, me kill!

swapped to horde for raiding. But i cant say that i havent lost interest in the chars i play cus of it. Shame really. I miss the alliance.

Horde is a mainstream faction,made for the people,who want to be "cool" at least in computer games. Besides,how pathetic you have to be to change the sides because the other faction is winning more often or have better racials? I will never accept the ideals of today's Horde,thus I will never play it unless they do something about it's course.

I won't use the poll as the answers don't reflect my situation, but I created my first horde character that reached max level at the start of Cataclysm. A troll druid, almost exclusively because I thought the bat flight form was amazing at the time. I then shortly thereafter changed my alliance main to horde and server changed it from a pvp realm to the pve realm where I had leveled my druid.

Since then I've been spending the majority of my time on my horde characters, but since I level a lot of characters and I've a profound love for draenei, I tend to end every expansion with more alliance characters at max level spread across various realms than I have horde characters on my primary realm.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    this is the first time I have played both primarily because of the differing storylines. Legion was essentially the same for each faction, with a small change here and there but nothing major.

i've always played primarily alliance, but i have that one horde character that i use to screw over sylvy whenever i can.

side with saurfang? yep.
    side with baine? yep.
    gonna side with thrall? yep.
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I stayed Alliance but my guild went Horde for recruitment.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've always been horde, never ever been alliance.

Also I will say, regardless of what side you are on, if you soloqueue BG's you are going to have a bad time.
    Think I've lost 13 or 14 BG's in a row by now because people are generally clueless, in a BG that has been out for 14 years.

Changed my hunter to Horde just for BE heritage armour. Aside from that, always been Alliance

I'm quite surprised by the responses in here. I was under the impression that the majority of players that wanted to be competitive in either pvp or pve had to transfer to horde. Myself I've always been Alliance but have always had a Horde alt, this expansion however, i just can't finish leveling him.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Dastreus View Post
    Why on earth would I switch to the faction of genocide? If anything a belf of mine was made alliance.
    I love when people come to a thread just to try and throw it off topic with their trolling.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felixon View Post
    Horde is a mainstream faction,made for the people,who want to be "cool" at least in computer games. Besides,how pathetic you have to be to change the sides because the other faction is winning more often or have better racials? I will never accept the ideals of today's Horde,thus I will never play it unless they do something about it's course.
    About as pathetic as thinking some fictional characters actions actually matter to the point of needing to try and derail the topic of the post away from pvp, where it started.

We swapped end of wod for legion, or rather put the raiding emphasis on horde, we've always played both sides. No particular reason, except maybe seeing and hearing different things. Don't care about pvp.

Nope, I play both factions.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I made it though legion i can make it though this. might actually be better then legion.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Need an option for "I switched to Alliance."
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Where's the "I play both" option?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Icon View Post
    Did... did you make that to intentionally mimic your avatar, because it's honestly really close.

Quote Originally Posted by Alopex Major View Post
    I'd quit before I went Horde. Oh wait, I did.
    And yet here you are answering a poll aimed at players that play, on a website dedicated to a game you don't play.

10+ Year Old Account
    I went Horde in Wrath, but back to Alliance since MoP prepatch. I leveled a horde DH to see their BFA story when I was still subbed.

I play both factions.

7+ Year Old Account
    I didn't switch for pvp but for a raptor mount.