Page 10 of 56 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm surprised people are giving fucks about the 2 boss filler raid
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    there isn't any other interesting raid content to care about

Quote Originally Posted by Jibbler View Post
    there isn't any other interesting raid content to care about
    There isn't any other interesting content to care about overall.

I mean what else is going on in WoW at the moment ? Besides MDI not shit is going on.

OT - Limit is at 100+ wipes with 20 minutes left of raid. I don't see them killing it tonight.

They got sub 10% with several people dead and ended up hitting enrage. so I can see Method / Pieces killing this in a few hours.
    Last edited by Poe; 2019-04-24 at 04:42 AM.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

A few hours with no nerf lul.

What's the point of making the first boss so hard, I get that it's only a 2 boss raid, but there's literally no further gear you can farm if you get stuck on the enrage. If top guilds struggle this much, the rest of even the top 1% has no chance.

Quote Originally Posted by rebecca191 View Post
    What's the point of making the first boss so hard, I get that it's only a 2 boss raid, but there's literally no further gear you can farm if you get stuck on the enrage. If top guilds struggle this much, the rest of even the top 1% has no chance.
    Because if they kill them first day or two everyone comes crying "THE RAID IS TOO EASY!!!!" even though they'll be stuck on it for weeks, if even they kill it at all. So Blizz tunes it high, not to appease method, but to appease the masses.

Quote Originally Posted by rebecca191 View Post
    It will of course get changed soon; I would say that it is fine for it to be tuned around top guilds in the first reset or two.

I was expecting NA to clear it before EU can even log in... Guess the race starts soon.

It's called new content. Look how hard people tried for ToV, which was also a filler raid. This one seems tuned pretty well, it reminds me of the Halion raid before Cata came out.

its surprising how much these method streamers hate when you type the n word in their chat. you dont see that kind of behavior from wildcard gaming streamers

Method not streaming coms means a snoozefest, at least Limit had the balls to recognize what is entertaining. Nobody cares about wiping or progress, the people want the comm memes and to hear the discussions.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    its surprising how much these method streamers hate when you type the n word in their chat. you dont see that kind of behavior from wildcard gaming streamers
    Weren't you kicked from overture by TMsean during Highmaul progression ? lol

Why you trying to throw shade at TMsean?
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    10 friggin Shadow Priests.

Look, I don't blame Limit (or anyone who does that) at all. You gotta do what you gotta do to win. But this is ridiculous, and I'm not sure how Blizzard can ever fix this problem without either 1) never designing a boss that can be cleaved in such a way which would be bad, or 2) nerfing dot classes so hard they become otherwise worthless which would be worse.

Maybe add a diminishing return on dots, the same as in most conventional AoE...
    Weren't two of the priests healers? Not that it change much :P

"Maybe add a diminishing return on dots, the same as in most conventional AoE... " Exactly. I'm not sure why they are not doing this. Would make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    Weren't you kicked from overture by TMsean during Highmaul progression ? lol

Why you trying to throw shade at TMsean?
    https://youtu.be/vnXVCc9v4Iw?t=33

Nope, I very clearly finished progression with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Watching Limit's stream they seem to wipe on the same shit all over again with people fucking up. Comparing to other streams(BDG, WCG), Limit seems so far away from a kill compared to the other guilds.

But they are also going for a far riskier tactic, which gives them massive DPS boost when combined with 8 Shadow priests. But if they just keep fucking up all the time and not actually progressing, not sure if it's worth it.

The boss has a pretty tight berserk timer at 8:30, Limit could probably do it without abusing the DPS buffs with their comp, but knowing Limit they will yet again overcomplicate shit and lose.
    Always trust NA guilds to find a way to choke #limitextending

Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    https://youtu.be/vnXVCc9v4Iw?t=33

Nope, I very clearly finished progression with them.
    It must have been BRF then.

10+ Year Old Account
    So the best attempt for the first couple of hours for NA was 7% right? Or they made it lower?

Let's see how Method gonna progress with less SP and more Locks.
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

Quote Originally Posted by Arold View Post
    This is a great thing you're doing and it is very well done, in my opinion. This raid content has been ongoing and you managed to take the video, write out a script, clip relevant pieces of the raw Twitch footage, do some visual edits, record yourself, and get it up on Youtube. All while following the stream to keep yourself up-to-date on what's going on. All before I go to sleep for the night.

So bravo and keep it up, man! The execution is solid and, from my perspective, you're definitely solving the problem you are trying to solve.
    Thanks! I feel like it was the best one so far, hopefully I don't forget to set tonight's one as "publish" x)

Arguably this is the better environment for guilds to race on than a giga big raid with a gear reset. I had this sort of a discussion with a guildie yesterday and I don't get why people don't consider mini raids as real content. After all encounters have nothing to do with how many bosses there are. Top guilds considered only one boss in BoD to be a "real" boss, this one seems like it will have 2 "real" bosses and people think it's a joke. Like just why?

Quote Originally Posted by Dranged View Post
    Always trust NA guilds to find a way to choke #limitextending
    I think the strat they are running is just riskier on mechanical play but safer when it comes to reaching berserk. I talked to some people in Pieces and they agreed that the debuff is as important as Limit is making it out. I think they are going for the right play by giga investing into debuffs at the start then dropping them all together over the fight since the dmg ramps up and you add more unavoidable dmg.

Quote Originally Posted by Ogait View Post
    So the best attempt for the first couple of hours for NA was 7% right? Or they made it lower?

Let's see how Method gonna progress with less SP and more Locks.
    Yes it was 7%/ 9%. They had multiple people dead going into the last part of the fight and the boss enraged.

So that clearly shows that the boss is kill able, Limit just lacked the execution.