7+ Year Old Account
    The new waveray mounts look pretty cool.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    The new waveray mounts look pretty cool.
    Aren't they using the mana ray models from Argus? Did they ever fix those? I remember the animations being awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Where is it stated that there's no Naz?
    I have to agree. 1gb is not small for a Build, but besides Class Changes if I am right, there was nothing official for this week. Might still be possible for something to be unlocked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aww no Naz

90K for freaking gryphons is outrageous.

And that void dragon model looks SWEEEEET. Expecting more dragon models in the future!

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    All dat Garrison gold, gotta go.
    can u give me link please ? cant find any new thing about mission table gold

Quote Originally Posted by nVIDIA View Post
    can u give me link please ? cant find any new thing about mission table gold
    He's referring to the gold accumulated through the tables in past expansions, not to anything new.

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    The AH rework would be good.

I don't know enough about the AH in Black Desert, but my main wish from the AH is this:

Separate commodities (crafting materials + consumables + similar things) from everything else, and have the commodities buy / sell differently.

When you sell, you get quoted the current price. If you are fine with the price, you sell and you get your money right away. Your goods go into the common pile and this affects the price (decreases it a bit, supply/demand and moving averages, similar to the token). You sell however much you want. If you are not fine with the price, you don't sell (and wait or use the items yourself).

When you buy, you get quoted the current price. If you are fine with the price, you enter how much you want to buy, and you buy at the quoted price. You don't care about "stack sizes" used by sellers, you just buy however much you want. When you buy, the price increases a bit (the market again). If you are not fine with the price, you don't buy (and wait or craft or whatever you want).

Everything else is secondary.

The above also helps performance.
    This goes perfectly with what I said about a "fixed" range price, liked your idea a lot too tho!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    No that doesn't make sense, because she wouldn't want you to help in freeing Baine, you're quite literally undermining her. Honestly, this whole narrative is just retarded and nothing less than giving the other choice a completely different scenario won't make this make any more sense.
    I certainly wouldn't want you as my strategy advisor, you need to look ahead in the future for the double agent work to bring results, now, if that will affect the players when the time for it really matters, that, I don't know.

But as far as what a double agent should be, and a rebellion being more important than Baine's life, it is indeed well written that you as a double agent help the traitors free Baine, so they confide in you their plans for the future rebellion.

Quote Originally Posted by eduwneso View Post
    I certainly wouldn't want you as my strategy advisor, you need to look ahead in the future for the double agent work to bring results, now, if that will affect the players when the time for it really matters, that, I don't know.

But as far as what a double agent should be, and a rebellion being more important than Baine's life, it is indeed well written that you as a double agent help the traitors free Baine, so they confide in you their plans for the future rebellion.
    She can just claim he got executed anyway. It's not like the rebels can just come out and prove her wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Aren't they using the mana ray models from Argus? Did they ever fix those? I remember the animations being awful.
    they did fix them a bit towards the end of legion.

you now sit on them appropriately at the very least. not sure if they fixed the snappy incomplete animations though.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    they did fix them a bit towards the end of legion.

you now sit on them appropriately at the very least. not sure if they fixed the snappy incomplete animations though.
    They fixed the animations as well, also it was fixed on 7.3.2, so not that much later considering the mount was released on 7.3

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Just logged in to check and yes they did fix them.

Formerly known as Arafal

This Shadowlands-y skybox from the Tauren questline is badass.

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    "This was clearly"

Except it isn't so clear.
    For instance, "5 torches to guide our way" mean the Pillars of Creation? Are you sure? Then why is Sylvanas calling Xal'atath a torch to guide her way? Why was Xal'atath calling us a torch to guide the way?

Even if "her heart is a crater" means the Heart of Azeroth, and not Sylvanas or someone else, that's a BfA event, not Legion.

Just because you are sure you understood the meaning of the riddles, it doesn't mean you are right. We will only know in hindsight, after the story has been told. To me, that story is BfA, and there's still 2 to 4 patches ahead.
    So you admit these riddles could fill many different events. So what you’re saying is they might not all have happened in BFA. Thank you for proving my initial post. All of the riddles may not have happened in BFA. Some of them probably could or have happened in Legion. So the lies being told could have already happened.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Looks like he is foreshadowing the "balance between all" thing aswell.

"We need Light and Shadow to see what lies before us"
    Would be awesome if this led to a new void/light based class.

Really hate they didnt add much to the PTR aside from some pet world quests and heritage armor.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    Would be awesome if this led to a new void/light based class.
    We know for a while that light needs shadow and shadow needs light. Priest class hall was one of them.
    I think you are reaching abit with that.

10+ Year Old Account

And no I did not make this video, just showing it off...
    My computer can't run much games on it now so yeah...
    For the Horde!

After playing Crucible of Storms, I think there's no way that we're getting an Nzoth boss fight. Considering the Uunat fight IS basically an Nzoth fight.

You fight ON him, he shoots you with lasers and attacks you with a cultist puppet, smacks you with his tentacles... how could they do this AGAIN? If Nzoth is the main villain of the third patch I really doubt he's the last raid boss.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    After playing Crucible of Storms, I think there's no way that we're getting an Nzoth boss fight. Considering the Uunat fight IS basically an Nzoth fight.

You fight ON him, he shoots you with lasers and attacks you with a cultist puppet, smacks you with his tentacles... how could they do this AGAIN? If Nzoth is the main villain of the third patch I really doubt he's the last raid boss.
    I also do not expect Nzoth as 8.3, though not for the same reasons.
    I expect 8.3 to be all about the unification of the factions in preparation for the big fight - leading to the Nzoth expansion in 9.0 while I totally get people not wanting SoO 2.0 because of the whole expansion being rehashed MoP, I think this makes the most sense from a story stand point if they want to really drive home how dangerous a freed old god is.