Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    So much for it being a promo only mount.
    Except they stated it would be returning to the shop at a later date either in the original announcement, or a blue post shortly after

Yeah keep telling yourself that. No point continuing.

Thankfully there exists companies that know how to make profit and keep consumers happy.

Won't respond any further since this is pointless back and forth. Good day.
    So instead of accepting and discussing, you're just going to bounce out with a vague statement that has no support to it?

I'd like you to name a few companies that have esports that aren't funded in some way by the players.

This isn't about "making profit and keeping the consumers happy". To continue the MDI, it NEEDS to be profitable for Blizzard. I'm sorry that doesn't align with your feelings on the topic, but it's the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by dranlord View Post

it was announce that was comming to the store when they sell it to you man. you should read better what you buying
    I didn't buy anything. It was given to me for free. With or without the mount I am subbed for years, so nothing changed for me other than getting a reward.

Quote Originally Posted by Ithilion View Post
    So we (well, me at least) got baited to subscribe for 6 month to get this mount and just a few days after those 6 months have passed by they put it on the shop? Blizzard's lowest low for me personally.
    You were going to sub anyway so who cares?
    VOTING IS MOB RULE AND MOB RULE IS MEDIA RULE AND
    MEDIA RULE IS CORPORATE RULE

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kappalol View Post
    Have it since promotion. Would play for sub anyway. So free mount. Saved 25 bucks.
    I regret not doing this personally. I can't justify 25 bucks for a store mount on its own, but I was too blinded by salt and stupidity to simply upgrade my sub to a 6 month from 3 to pick it up. (I was really disappointed that this wasn't a proper water mount that sat in the water like a proper ship and moved faster in water).

With my luck they'll modify the mount to do just that and I'll get to feel more salty for not picking it up during the promo. Lesson learned.

EDIT: Not to mention I main a mage. Correct mage class mount is a promo mount. /sadness
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never....BURN IT"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    You are kinda joe Roganing this topic. Hardly have any actual knowledge other than what people have told you, and jumping into a discussion with people who have direct experience with it. Don't be Joe Rogan.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    And in the next patch it can float on water... kinda. Like it always should've been able to.
    Flying boats ... equipment for all mounts to walk on water ... What was the point of having water in the game again?
    Warlock soloing https://www.youtube.com/user/Firedemon012 (old & abandoned)

Quote Originally Posted by Firedemon View Post
    Flying boats ... equipment for all mounts to walk on water ... What was the point of having water in the game again?
    Immersion? Visual appearances?

I mean, water was in zones that you could fly in at the start anyway (Cataclysm).

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Immersion? Visual appearances?

I mean, water was in zones that you could fly in at the start anyway (TBC).
    ftfy /10char
    You are kinda joe Roganing this topic. Hardly have any actual knowledge other than what people have told you, and jumping into a discussion with people who have direct experience with it. Don't be Joe Rogan.

Quote Originally Posted by AcidicSyn View Post
    ftfy /10char
    I just knew Cata off the top of my head you could learn flying before max level. Thought TBC was still at max level from my memory so I went with the safe bet.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    I just knew Cata off the top of my head you could learn flying before max level. Thought TBC was still at max level from my memory so I went with the safe bet.
    Oh you meant at the start of leveling, then aye you're right. I thought you meant water just being in any zones you could fly in at the start of flying. My mistake.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It never was though. The promotion was getting it free, they always straight up said it would come to the shop later.

- - - Updated - - -

Aye. This is shit I'd expect from a F2P trash game to do with string pulling... or EA.
    I mean, you constantly talk about how much you love FF14 and they've had Optional Item store Mounts/Clothes/Pets and Subscriber Rewards since WoW has.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    It never was though. The promotion was getting it free, they always straight up said it would come to the shop later.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, you constantly talk about how much you love FF14 and they've had Optional Item store Mounts/Clothes/Pets and Subscriber Rewards since WoW has.
    What games I like is irrelevant. But I've always stated I'm not fond it has a cash shop. However it doesn't lack the quality other games in the genre do so I'll just leave it at that.

Who wants to bet the "see you later" bundles back in a month or two?

Absolutely disgusting hook tactics.
    What are you talking about? It was stated back in its original release that it was going to return as a standalone mount sometime in 2019.
    If you are going to complain about shit, at least get your facts straight before you make yourself look like an ignorant fucking moron!

Lmao, people being mad at others for making decisions they regret themselves. Typical.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have opinions
    “Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

I don't understand what caused the outrage, WoW store is one of the tamest in the whole genre. Account services are overpriced as fuck though.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though

7+ Year Old Account
    So instead of accepting and discussing, you're just going to bounce out with a vague statement that has no support to it?

I'd like you to name a few companies that have esports that aren't funded in some way by the players.

This isn't about "making profit and keeping the consumers happy". To continue the MDI, it NEEDS to be profitable for Blizzard. I'm sorry that doesn't align with your feelings on the topic, but it's the truth.
    Looks like you won that conversation, Joe lol. I'm with you on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Ithilion View Post
    So we (well, me at least) got baited to subscribe for 6 month to get this mount and just a few days after those 6 months have passed by they put it on the shop? Blizzard's lowest low for me personally.
    You see, people (including me) have been writing about it for days, that it's a bait. Players literally bought empty subscriptions - but does Blizzard give a fuck, if people were actually playing playing through these 6 months? Nope, they got their 6-months-worth money in advance, and that's all they wanted.

And yet, if anybody said 'it's a bait', white-knights have been raising an alarm, and shouted that it's a bullshit. And honestly, I am sorry for you, and your money. I would never like to be cheated by Blizzard, but this is how it works now
    Last edited by Nebron; 2019-04-24 at 05:57 PM.

Figures it would appear only amount of time. Don’t even want this mount at all. Be nice if blizzard refunded me the amount for the boat and they can take it back.

Quote Originally Posted by lachlol View Post
    You see, people (including me) have been writing about it for days, that it's a bait. Players literally bought empty subscriptions - but does Blizzard give a fuck, if people were actually playing playing through these 6 months? Nope, they got their 6-months-worth money in advance, and that's all they wanted.

And yet, if anybody said 'it's a bait', white-knights have been raising an alarm, and shouted that it's a bullshit. And honestly, I am sorry for you, and your money. I would never like to be cheated by Blizzard, but this is how it works now
    How was anyone cheated? People really do twist facts to act outraged these days.