Page 14 of 56 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pu3Ho View Post
    Like i said, it's not weird. My main reason for arguing is how this one at it's current numbers is suppossed to be killed by a random Top 100-200 guild who for example has maybe 2-3 locks and 2 sp or actually by even Top guilds themselves(imagine they aren't stacking).
    And given enough time it would. But who said it's supposed to be killed by 300 guilds in this state?

7+ Year Old Account
    Like i said, it's not weird. My main reason for arguing is how this one at it's current numbers is suppossed to be killed by a random Top 100-200 guild who for example has maybe 2-3 locks and 2 sp or actually by even Top guilds themselves(imagine they aren't stacking).
    I think you care too much about those "random Top 100-200 guild". They will be fine. And if you are in one, you will have something to progress on while waiting for 8.2.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    And given enough time it would. But who said it's supposed to be killed by 300 guilds in this state?
    As far as my knowledge goes(maybe i'm wrong tho).. Raids even on Mythic difficulty aren't being made for literally ~TOP3-5 guilds where every player has like 5~6 fully geared characters just for the sake of a need to stack shit in order to have a chance to kill the boss. Just saying this one doesn't have any particulary interesting or *woahNEW* mechanics.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    I think you care too much about those "random Top 100-200 guild". They will be fine. And if you are in one, you will have something to progress on while waiting for 8.2.
    Thankfully i'm not anymore, not unless ML is back. I don't rly want to make another ~X amount of tries just because "weak links" in the guild got lucky on gear and carries/core players didn't.
    Last edited by Pu3Ho; 2019-04-24 at 04:40 PM.

Are you new
    Pretty sure as one sided rosters have been rather rare. I am not even sure if there was a boss progressed without a melee aside the one required to debuff in recent times.

Can someone briefly explain why Spriests are good in this fight? Whats the thing they are bringing to this fight?

Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    Can someone briefly explain why Spriests are good in this fight? Whats the thing they are bringing to this fight?
    They are the best multi dotting spec by far and there are 2 targets up.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    Pretty sure as one sided rosters have been rather rare. I am not even sure if there was a boss progressed without a melee aside the one required to debuff in recent times.
    Actually i think there wasn't may be wrong tho ;P

As far as my knowledge goes(maybe i'm wrong tho).. Raids even on Mythic difficulty aren't being made for literally ~TOP3-5 guilds where every player has like 5~6 fully geared characters just for the sake of a need to stack shit in order to have a chance to kill the boss. Just saying this one doesn't have any particulary interesting or *woahNEW* mechanics.
    1) that's an assumption - I'm pretty confident that a guild with a much worse setup could kill it if they demonstrated very good ability to deal with the fight
    2) when was the last time that a boss was killed by more than 100 guilds (~) before it was nerfed? There have been bosses that were only killed by 3-5 guilds before they had to be nefed... the only difference is that this is a 2 boss raid.. but just could be seen as continuation of BoD.

7+ Year Old Account
    Actually i think there wasn't may be wrong tho ;P
    Ascendant Council in Bastion of Twilight WF kill had no melee.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

No progress without increased ilvl and farm bosses.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

Quote Originally Posted by bullseyed View Post
    No progress without increased ilvl and farm bosses.
    .. because progress only comes from getting better items, right

Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    Overall broken-OP DPS regardless of number of targets.
    Has single target and AoE dispel.
    Can abuse multitarget scenarios to increase buff uptime to levels in excess of class design.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    The Restless Cabal Mythic
    Killed Apr 24, 2019 16:50:00 GMT
    Recorded Raid Item Level: 416.55

Role Character Item Level Artifact
    DPS (Havoc) Leonà 419.31
    DPS (Balance) Connordruid 416.31
    DPS (Frost) Rinoa 418.69
    Healing (Holy) Skaris 417.13 (alt of Wasserwasser)
    Tank (Protection) Zzahs 417.75 (alt of Shazzmonk)
    Healing (Discipline) Luml 415.56 (alt of Løml)
    Healing (Discipline) Chamoli 411.81 (alt of Champls)
    DPS (Shadow) Lyairà 416.81
    DPS (Shadow) Sinnzblack 416.75 (alt of Sinnzrogue)
    Healing (Discipline) Rycn 414.88 (alt of Rycns)
    DPS (Shadow) Bastup 415.56 (alt of Bastud)
    DPS (Shadow) ßladè 415.56 (alt of ßlâde)
    DPS (Shadow) Hankstàr 414.44 (alt of Hanksham)
    DPS (Elemental) Vespí 416.50
    DPS (Elemental) Clickztauren 416.94
    DPS (Elemental) Niyomooie 417.69 (alt of Padlordxd)
    DPS (Destruction) Ulffliction 417.25
    DPS (Affliction) Twicewl 418.56 (alt of Twicedruid)
    DPS (Destruction) Splatlack 417.38
    Tank (Protection) Denerocw 416.19 (alt of Deneroc)
    Score: 7500.00

Ascendant Council in Bastion of Twilight WF kill had no melee.
    Didn't guilds drop like all melee on Coven in Throne... that boss was cancer for melee.

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    The Restless Cabal Mythic
    Killed Apr 24, 2019 16:50:00 GMT
    Recorded Raid Item Level: 416.55

Role Character Item Level Artifact
    DPS (Havoc) Leonà 419.31
    DPS (Balance) Connordruid 416.31
    DPS (Frost) Rinoa 418.69
    Healing (Holy) Skaris 417.13 (alt of Wasserwasser)
    Tank (Protection) Zzahs 417.75 (alt of Shazzmonk)
    Healing (Discipline) Luml 415.56 (alt of Løml)
    Healing (Discipline) Chamoli 411.81 (alt of Champls)
    DPS (Shadow) Lyairà 416.81
    DPS (Shadow) Sinnzblack 416.75 (alt of Sinnzrogue)
    Healing (Discipline) Rycn 414.88 (alt of Rycns)
    DPS (Shadow) Bastup 415.56 (alt of Bastud)
    DPS (Shadow) ßladè 415.56 (alt of ßlâde)
    DPS (Shadow) Hankstàr 414.44 (alt of Hanksham)
    DPS (Elemental) Vespí 416.50
    DPS (Elemental) Clickztauren 416.94
    DPS (Elemental) Niyomooie 417.69 (alt of Padlordxd)
    DPS (Destruction) Ulffliction 417.25
    DPS (Affliction) Twicewl 418.56 (alt of Twicedruid)
    DPS (Destruction) Splatlack 417.38
    Tank (Protection) Denerocw 416.19 (alt of Deneroc)
    Score: 7500.00
    this is not true i played disc not shadow

7+ Year Old Account
    good god methods twitch chat is toxic.

Quote Originally Posted by Mekkle View Post
    good god methods twitch chat is toxic.
    almost all twitch chat is toxic. I usually just turn it off when watching the streamers that I do watch.

Literally one melee on the kill, and he's there to buff the ranged anyway.

I remember how some ranged players cried bloody murder when melee was favored 60/40% max during Nighthold. Now the pendulum has swung so far back that we get two raids where having as few melees as humanly possible is not just the best course of action, but might be downright required to some degree with current tuning. And I'm not even getting in the class stacking amongst ranged DPS; poor Hunters and Mages.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bullseyed View Post
    Overall broken-OP DPS regardless of number of targets.
    Has single target and AoE dispel.
    Can abuse multitarget scenarios to increase buff uptime to levels in excess of class design.
    Gains a damage buff when hitting something at low health... in a fight which just happens to have an enemy that cannot be killed normally and slowly regenerates from 1%. How convenient.