Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    She's not winning. No one's winning. I've said this once, and I'll say it again. The Player Characters win, always. Even when they lose, they win. Simple. Argus and Arthas proved that much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LightBR View Post
    This, sooo much this. I hate Nathanos and I think he has surpassed even Garrosh in my hate for a character. I don't like Garrosh to the point where I bought Magni in Hearthstone so I didn't have to look at his face and hear his voice every warrior game. I wish I could mute Nathanos during quests, raids and every other time his annoying voice comes up!!! I want us players to be intimately involved in his downfall, I want to be the one to kill that twat, ugh, I hate him lol
    Yea, same for me ... can`t count how often i /spit on him. I really hope players are able to kill him off in the future. That puppet needs to go asap.
    The TalkLess addon helped a lot to mute him though.

Quote Originally Posted by masterjc View Post
    that's not a bait

what if she is going to win? what would than happen?

- - - Updated - - -

Anduin is unexperienced and rest of Alliance are pretty splitted. same goes for Horde. if she wins. we might assume some horrible defeat of Alliance and Horde resistance.

maybe she kills some of the leaders too. why not?she has tickest Plot Armor ever
    The bait was the "amg she's evil and we alllllll know it"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by trololo681 View Post
    started a world war when Azeroth dies?
    destroyed Desolate Council?
    kills and resurrects the Horde in the battle for Lordaeron?
    kills horde by sending them into the trap of an old gods?
    Alliance started the war....

Desolate Council had numerous traitors and she didn't have time to sit and interrogate each one

The Horde she killed were already about to die had she not done it and resurrecting them helped other Horde not die so not sure where you were going

Even if you were to assume it was a trap, sometimes you need to send troops into a trap if them succeeding outweighs them getting trapped.

I honestly hope you're never in charge of even a family.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    Except the Old Gods are of the Void, and some of them can even manipulate the Dead to do their bidding VIA their blood. For example, look at Yogg'saron.
    Yogg'Saron? You mean the one who was at war with the dead because he COULDN'T and they were on his land harvesting his blood? Oh wait and the undead who had a faceless one chained up in a cave using him? Wow if only he could mind control them...

Old Gods canonically CANNOT manipulate or control the dead. It was a part of Arthas's plan.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont think Sylvanas wins.

But you could say... the Horde wins.

Cause i think she will be defeated and flee away, in order to be the main villain in a future expansion.

I think Thrall or maybe Baine will be warchief.

Sad thing is, Alliance is still stuck with Anduin.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    I dont think Sylvanas wins.

But you could say... the Horde wins.

Cause i think she will be defeated and flee away, in order to be the main villain in a future expansion.

I think Thrall or maybe Baine will be warchief.

Sad thing is, Alliance is still stuck with Anduin.
    Baine is just a less successful Version of Anduin, but I guess he isn't intentionally suicidal like Saurfang. Decisions decisions
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Baine is just a less successful Version of Anduin, but I guess he isn't intentionally suicidal like Saurfang. Decisions decisions
    The only issue is that Saurfang isn't just suicidal, he's a massive hypocrite too, but It's ok, he gets rewarded by Blizzard.

Only post BFA the faction is better off just imploding, it's an embarrasment.

Quote Originally Posted by trololo681 View Post
    Silvanas last boss bfa
    Wow, saw Anduin's taunt yesterday but didn't even notice the crown. I don't think it 100% confirms anything, but it's pretty damning.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenis View Post
    I dont know what you are speaking about but majority of Horde players are for Sylvanas and against rebellion crap plot.
    Does not matter if they are for Sylvanas. Thing is most of her 'win scenario's' pretty much end WoW assuming it includes her staying warchief. Not because the 'horde wins'. But because I and likely am not the only one, have no trust in blizzard writing any expansion where alliance is as good as destroyed and the horde taking over most of the world, or what is left of it. That really is stuff for a new rts, not for a 2 faction mmo.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    I could definitely go for some big castles and succubines.

Anduin will absolve Sylvanas of her sins and they will join the Alliance and the Horde with a political marriage.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    Anduin will absolve Sylvanas of her sins and they will join the Alliance and the Horde with a political marriage.
    and then she lays her eggs in Anduin.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    and then she lays her eggs in Anduin.
    Still a better story than BfA.

She won't.

Good guys always wins at the end. It's story-telling 101, and no writer has ever successfully deviated from that, ever, with a few exceptions being Empire Strikes Back and Watchmen. Those stories were written by superior writers however, and Blizzard is a video game company dabbling in 2-dimensional story-telling.

Sylvanas may not be forced out of the Horde so they can say she wasn't Garrosh, so she might outright abandon the Horde and run off to the Shadowlands because she got what she wanted, or what she wants is there.

7+ Year Old Account
    That's what I want to happen, I want a clear winner. It doesn't have to be the Horde, but I want someone to win, someone to do something BIG like the War of Thorns and Battle of Lordaeron or The Battle For Undercity or even Rejection of the Gift by Illidan. Something like that to shake the playerbase and make us say "holy shit" because those events, those moments are still some of the best story beats Warcraft has EVER reached in my opinion.

And we have been at constant stalemates, constant tension, constant battles since ever. I would like to see a side Win. I as Horde player wouldn't be upset if the Alliance win...it would be interesting to see where they would take the story, how things would develop after.
    Last edited by Evaddon; 2019-04-24 at 07:24 PM.

She's not winning. No one's winning. I've said this once, and I'll say it again. The Player Characters win, always. Even when they lose, they win. Simple. Argus and Arthas proved that much.
    Argus proved the opposite. We lost despite winning. The entire campaign was rendered pointless by Sargeras final act.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Argus proved the opposite. We lost despite winning. The entire campaign was rendered pointless by Sargeras final act.
    I mean, did my death really fuck over you guys that much? I mean, I know you all got a massive power nerf and all, but sheesh.

I mean, did my death really fuck over you guys that much? I mean, I know you all got a massive power nerf and all, but sheesh.
    You were the Titan of Death. Little did we know that what you killed was the plot.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    You were the Titan of Death. Little did we know that what you killed was the plot.
    Hm...

Seems my End of All Things spell did manage to get cast after all.

- - - Updated - - -

And this is why The Burning Legion will always be a greater threat than the Void.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2019-04-25 at 12:26 AM. Reason: Received Infraction

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Well not quite. If Argus wipes us, the Pantheon and Azeroth both fall and we're completely screwed. Currently we're only mostly screwed, which is the best kind of situation since it means we have a 1% chance of not being screwed, which by narrative causality means we're actually not screwed at all.

All that said, Sylvanas is done for sure. Unless the rebellion gets called off and Sylvie is somehow gracious with the rebels (lol), it's her, her boytoy and mayyybe Gallywix against the leaders of the Orcs, Trolls, Taurens, Blood Elves + Rexxar and Thrall (not counting Allied Race leaders, which is doing Sylvie a favor as only Not-Thrall has expressed any kind of support for her). There's only one way this ends, and it's not with 70% of the Horde's cast executed or in chains. What the Horde's people want is completely and utterly irrelevant because Warcraft is almost entirely character-driven.

The only question that remains is if Sylvie bites it or escapes to plot more villainous schemes. I'd bet on the latter, sadly, but her dying in BFA's final moments could also happen. But the hardest thing to determine then is who gets the kill, given that there's tons and tons of people clamoring for her head now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Well not quite. If Argus wipes us, the Pantheon and Azeroth both fall and we're completely screwed. Currently we're only mostly screwed, which is the best kind of situation since it means we have a 1% chance of not being screwed, which by narrative causality means we're actually not screwed at all.
    No, no. You need a one in a million chance for that. 1% is as good as dead.