Poll: Did you enjoy watching the movie AVENGERS: ENDGAME™

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 39 of 127 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Just saw it.

Non-spoiler review: HOOOOOOLLLLYYYYY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT

Spoiler review:

HOOOOOOLLLLYYYYY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT

- - - Updated - - -

Are the shitlords bitching about this film already?

LOL. Anyone who doesn't enjoy this film is basically committing self-harm. Endgame is incredible.
    Look anybody not sharing my opinion is shit, how classy Mormolyce...

Only you´re right and no other opionion count...

10+ Year Old Account
    Great movie. I would have done some things a bit differently, but it was amazing nonetheless.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Just saw it.

Spoiler review:

- - - Updated - - -

LOL. Anyone who doesn't enjoy this film is basically committing self-harm. Endgame is incredible.
    I agree with everything you have said. film is amazing!

If there really will be no Adam Warlock, I shall be a touch sad.

Just saw it.

Spoiler review:

- - - Updated - - -

If the leaks about Steve's ending are true which they seem to be I have zero interest in it. Cap and Tony's places should have been switched. It doesn't fit him at all I'll be glad to discuss via pms if you prefer but obviously don't want to post massive spoilers.

I hate super hero movies but having seen the reviews even I might go see this one.... It is just a sea of 5 stars.

Rant:
    Fuck the German Rail (Deutsche Bahn, MVV).
    Just wanted to watch it. It would have fit into my schedule like a puzzle piece (3 p.m. end of work, 3:30 movie start, ~7:00 movie end, 7:30 raid) but no, the commuter train is late and I'm screwed. Now I have to wait till the weekend.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Najnaj View Post
    I hate super hero movies but having seen the reviews even I might go see this one.... It is just a sea of 5 stars.
    So did captain feminist get high reviews but its really meh..

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Well, among Marvel movies it's among the worse reviewed ones (especially if you include viewer ratings). And it has the SJW bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    78% Fresh on Rotten Tomatoes and 64% rating on Metacritic. That looks like the reviews for an ok film to me.
    https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/captain_marvel/
    https://www.metacritic.com/movie/captain-marvel

The full plot synopsis was uploaded this morning on Wikipedia for those who wanted to read that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soxoffender View Post
    78% Fresh on Rotten Tomatoes and 64% rating on Metacritic. That looks like the reviews for an ok film to me.
    https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/captain_marvel/
    https://www.metacritic.com/movie/captain-marvel
    Audience score on RT right now is 56%. Yikes.

I don't get the hype, the massive fans. For me these types of movies are just not for me - They are not bad movies, far from obviously, but the...global hype. Anywho its just like Star Wars, Lord of the rings etc, I also never liked these movies much - Again they are not bad, but they just aint for me. I watched it now, mostly just because I was asked out with friends.

Im hyped for John Wick 3, gonna be great! Still I feel...emtpy, that I dont see what others see, kinda a thing I noticed a lot when it comes to different medias like music, games or movies.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    I don't get the hype, the massive fans. For me these types of movies are just not for me - They are not bad movies, far from obviously, but the...global hype. Anywho its just like Star Wars, Lord of the rings etc, I also never liked these movies much - Again they are not bad, but they just aint for me. I watched it now, mostly just because I was asked out with friends.

Im hyped for John Wick 3, gonna be great! Still I feel...emtpy, that I dont see what others see, kinda a thing I noticed a lot when it comes to different medias like music, games or movies.
    It’s because it’s a culmination of years of movies all in the same continuity. It’s why you mostly see tv shows with season long arcs instead of stand alone episodes. It lets them generate hype and get you attached to the characters.

Kevin fiege talking about phase 4 "diversity is our greatest strength"

5+ Year Old Account
    lulz

GAAAH!!!

SO MANY STAIRS!!!!!!!

I died, literally!

Poor Thor, he really let himself go! XD

Great movie, definitely a worthy ending to this entire arc.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    Well, among Marvel movies it's among the worse reviewed ones (especially if you include viewer ratings). And it has the SJW bonus.
    which is ironic because it literally makes no mention of PC or anything like that throughout the film. closest it got was the song "I'm just a girl" by No Doubt which was set to a fight scene

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    which is ironic because it literally makes no mention of PC or anything like that throughout the film. closest it got was the song "I'm just a girl" by No Doubt which was set to a fight scene
    The marketing pushed antagonistic feminism super hard. The trailers even had a voiceover saying "You're just a girl! You can't...etc etc" that wasn't in any part of the movie.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Martymark View Post
    The marketing pushed antagonistic feminism super hard. The trailers even had a voiceover saying "You're just a girl! You can't...etc etc" that wasn't in any part of the movie.
    Yeah trailers are notorious for being shit

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    I liked the movie a lot and think it did justice to all the characters.

The good:

Fat Thor, Korg and Meek playing Fortnite, Jesus christ...
    Captain Marvel had only like 3 minutes total screen time and she didn't get to kill Thanos.

The bad:

Fuck time travel as a plot thing with a rusty spoon. It is practically never done well and breaks the rules the movie itself lays out all the fucking time. Where the fuck is Loki now? How fucked are the other time lines now that their time flow has been tempered with? I swear to God, Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban is the only movie that I remember that does time travel well.
    I think the premise was that anything they changed was undone with the return of the stones. So Loki never escaped as of the original timeline his fate remains unchanged

5+ Year Old Account
    Well, I didn't like the movie, god I hate time traveling, it's the lazy way out, save u the trouble of figuring out something new..