Page 16 of 56 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keashaa View Post
    The thing is, normal progress with normal WF kills is done with much lower item level the raid drops. But in this case guilds already have a strong item level yet are forced to run an absurd setup.

I can totally understand why casual players don't care for mythic raiding in it's current state. It's not to offer a challenge but is tuned to be stupid. Just like giving someone a ball and telling him to throw it through a hole that's exactly the size of the ball from 100 meter distance.
    Make raid hard then later nerfing it is better than getting Xavius 2.0
    If an boss is too much of a wall, it gets nerfed so top 500 and not only top 50 can kill it, which is 100% fine.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Actually, it felt undertuned for many, due to overgearing. Mythic seems to be a huge step up.

Also:
    "Hey Josh. This is Luml from Pieces. I wanted to reach out to you directly and let you know that in response to your application, no we do not need any more disc priests. We were watching your progress on Cabal and were frankly unimpressed. You might want to try applying to some non world first guilds like Method. Keep your head up mate, I know a lot of people affected by autism who have gone on to live productive lives. :smiley:PS - Don't worry about not losing your virginity it's normal for 19."
    hahahaha , Man - MethodJosh getting a taste of his own medicine - ALTHOUGH - Method isn't OUT OF THE RACE YET ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Keashaa View Post
    The thing is, normal progress with normal WF kills is done with much lower item level the raid drops. But in this case guilds already have a strong item level yet are forced to run an absurd setup.

I can totally understand why casual players don't care for mythic raiding in it's current state. It's not to offer a challenge but is tuned to be stupid. Just like giving someone a ball and telling him to throw it through a hole that's exactly the size of the ball from 100 meter distance.
    it has been like this for long long time

just now its more of a meme then a instance difficulty.

i mean in BoD world best guild just stopped farming last boss

this speaks volumes how stupid tuning of raids is .

Stacking Disc Priests is exactly the kind of boss that's needed right now.
    "Auto-correct is my worst enema."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastacy View Post
    Stacking Disc Priests is exactly the kind of boss that's needed right now.
    Lich King flashback.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

i think people are missing the fact that if the cabal is not a very hard dps check than it's a complete push over. the only difficult thing abou tthis boss is dying to dam while you have the damage buff.

if you don't need to maximize the damage buff to kill the boss, then what would you actually die to?

i hope blizz is careful when they nerf thi sboss (which they absolutely should) - if they make the dps check completely irrelevant the fight will just fall over for most mythic guilds who can interrupt.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Ever chat without heavy moderation is toxic as fuck.
    Twitch constantly proves that the Greater Internet Fudwad Theory still holds true
    Loss.jpg

Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Lich King flashback.
    Leech Kang doe

I think LK was the highlight for so many people, Blizz has to do SOMETHING to bring back the 'good ol dayz' you knowutimsayinnnnnn #filthypreeests

7+ Year Old Account
    I honestly don't wanna see the united states north america get world first clear but unfortunately pending a miracle the EU streak is gonna be ended was a good run though.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    I honestly don't wanna see the united states north america get world first clear but unfortunately pending a miracle the EU streak is gonna be ended was a good run though.
    EU has the only mythic kill right now

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibbler View Post
    EU has the only mythic kill right now
    hopefully method will get it soon and get second boss too first i dont wanna see them dethroned so easily
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    Is this what you call a reverse troll haha - NA had a 12 hour head start and Pieces EU has 1/2M down - maybe this is a new thing I don't know like a reverse MEME?

Pieces is Limit's limit???

7+ Year Old Account
    Not trying to troll.. i just want method to get every world first raid achievement yeah they wont get world first of every boss but if they get the world first achievement of raid that makes me happy i dont wanna see any other guild be the king of raids.

Quote Originally Posted by antelope591 View Post
    We know Blizz obviously tuned this raid to give top guilds something to do until Azshara. Still extremely lame to design a raid that 90% of guilds shouldn't even bother stepping into.
    You’re acting as if mythic is the only difficulty. A few thousand guilds have already completed the raid on heroic and a few thousand more have completed it on normal so clearly it isn’t designed to only be seen by 10% of guilds. Mythic might be which is fine because mythic is supposed to be hard, but there’s 3 other difficulties if you can’t do it. It’ll probably get nerfed when the race is over anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    Sadly I don't get it, Where's MethodJosh when you NEED EM BWOYS?!
    Josh' chat baits him to click links in chat all the time and it's usually that one, hence daily quest. I believe he went from Pieces to Method (not sure about this) which is why they're running with the meme.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by BHD View Post
    Josh' chat baits him to click links in chat all the time and it's usually that one, hence daily quest. I believe he went from Pieces to Method (not sure about this) which is why they're running with the meme.
    I super appreciate the followup - it makes sense now haha.

I really like MethodJosh - really funny guy - and of course Still hope they win in the end, but the jab from Pieces is awesome haha

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    I super appreciate the followup - it makes sense now haha.

I really like MethodJosh - really funny guy - and of course Still hope they win in the end, but the jab from Pieces is awesome haha
    The full story of the picture is, he was playing Oldschool Runescape before CoS launched and made money bets with people from his stream that he could do a very difficult PvE challenge(Tztok-Jad in Fight Caves activity, the left side red creature on the picture in question) in the game with absolute shit gear/stats. He was absolutely confident he could do it, each attempt at the challenge took like 3 hours from him and he had only time for 3 attempts before his plane to Germany would lift off as he went to Twitchcon.

Needless to say he lost the bet by not being able to do the challenge, he lost a total of 4.5k USD to the bets. Now his chat makes fun of him to remind him.

And he lost because the fight was not doable with his gear or because he failed?

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    The full story of the picture is, he was playing Oldschool Runescape before CoS launched and made money bets with people from his stream that he could do a very difficult PvE challenge(Tztok-Jad in Fight Caves activity, the left side red creature on the picture in question) in the game with absolute shit gear/stats. He was absolutely confident he could do it, each attempt at the challenge took like 3 hours from him and he had only time for 3 attempts before his plane to Germany would lift off as he went to Twitchcon.

Needless to say he lost the bet by not being able to do the challenge, he lost a total of 4.5k USD to the bets. Now his chat makes fun of him to remind him.
    holy SHIT he lost all that money AND all that time hahah - Twitch streams are nuts

Super appreciate the details, I for sure wouldn't of known otherwise (I usually just catch all the youtube highlights, maybe someday I'll watch him live!)