Page 19 of 56 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I guess Method doesn't have enough geared shadow priests? I see they are running like 5 warlocks and 5 priests, but like 3 or 4 of them are disc.

It’s because Sco is 8 years older than his girlfriend, something that seems strange to the kids so they call him a pedo.
    @Xalvia failing to kill a boss that constitutes half of the entire raid, that’s got 50m more hp than Jaina, on the first day of progression is not embarrassing.

Method wasn't even the first guild on G'hun and they were only third to reach Jaina, and yet still won both. They are not even that far behind compared to BOD so the embarasment statements are weird if you ask me.

Having said that, i wouldn't be suprised if they lost this one. Probably didn't go as ham with BOE's and farming this time. And another guild winning would set up a good storyline for the Azshara raid.

Quote Originally Posted by youswas View Post
    i think people are missing the fact that if the cabal is not a very hard dps check than it's a complete push over. the only difficult thing abou tthis boss is dying to dam while you have the damage buff.

if you don't need to maximize the damage buff to kill the boss, then what would you actually die to?

i hope blizz is careful when they nerf thi sboss (which they absolutely should) - if they make the dps check completely irrelevant the fight will just fall over for most mythic guilds who can interrupt.
    This is such a precise observation. We hit enrage on our very first pull, because people couldn't die when they didn't have the debuff

The thing is that this is still heavily favored for method. Limit isn't dayraiding after today anymore, I believe Pieces don't dayraid after 1st day either and neither does vodkaz. Maybe if Exorsus continues to raid during daytime, but they have been having quality issues for the past few tiers. So yeah, I'll be surprised if Method loses this one horse race.

my dad was 33 when my mom was 15 and i turned out fine .

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Declaron View Post
    It’s because Sco is 8 years older than his girlfriend, something that seems strange to the kids so they call him a pedo.
    @Xalvia failing to kill a boss that constitutes half of the entire raid, that’s got 50m more hp than Jaina, on the first day of progression is not embarrassing.
    Having seen both of them I would have never guessed that. Granted I don't know how old Sco is, I'm not that invested in his personal life, 8 year difference between adults is really not a big deal.

I'll disagree about it not being embarrassing though. After going so hard in the previous raid they're now quite behind in this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    my dad was 33 when my mom was 15 and i turned out fine .
    I'm not sure if that was a joke or not, or just worded oddly. My spouse would have been 30 when I was 17, but I didn't meet them until I was 25. I'm not going to say anything about Sco's girlfriend being 8 years his junior, he's 31.
    Last edited by RoKPaNda; 2019-04-25 at 07:36 AM.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Xalvia View Post
    kinda is for the big mouth they tend to have.

but np fanboi
    Mostly Josh though. And it’s all good fun

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    214M HP.... over 50M more HP than pre nerf Jaina lol.
    That's because you have to game that dmg debuff. Bosses usually have bigger hp pools when there is consistent extra dmg source (Opulence).
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    That's because you have to game that dmg debuff. Bosses usually have bigger hp pools when there is consistent extra dmg source (Opulence).
    He was talking about Uunat.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    The thing is that this is still heavily favored for method. Limit isn't dayraiding after today anymore, I believe Pieces don't dayraid after 1st day either and neither does vodkaz. Maybe if Exorsus continues to raid during daytime, but they have been having quality issues for the past few tiers. So yeah, I'll be surprised if Method loses this one horse race.
    Pieces is dayraiding for this tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Keashaa View Post
    There is a fine difference between a challenge and bad game design.
    At this point the new raid is clearly tuned for the super HC guilds, which is completely fine because the more casual mythic guilds are still progressing on BoD. It won't be like this when more people eventually get to CoS. Why not let the most HC of HC players struggle with this?

Method 1/2 with sub 100 pulls.
    Last edited by maddestmad1; 2019-04-25 at 08:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by maddestmad1 View Post
    Out of the 4 guilds that have downed it, they've still spent the second most amount time on that boss right behind Limit.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    Out of the 4 guilds that have downed it, they've still spent the second most amount time on that boss right behind Limit.
    I feel bad for Method , they put in so many hours only to come in fourth place
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

Quote Originally Posted by maddestmad1 View Post
    Excuse me sir, sub 130 pulls.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    Yeah, what's the deal with Sco being a pedophile? I haven't heard anything about that
    I heard a rumour about Sco and some 13-y-o at twitchcon. Not sure if true.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefox72 View Post
    Method wasn't even the first guild on G'hun and they were only third to reach Jaina, and yet still won both. They are not even that far behind compared to BOD so the embarasment statements are weird if you ask me.
    What did you expect if Method raids 16hrs after the first day and other guilds raid like 6-8h per day? Ofc Method won harder bosses.

and also this raid is something Method can't just overgear with 100m debt and intense heroic splits, skill matters.
    Last edited by ryjkur; 2019-04-25 at 09:26 AM.

if pieces doesnt get this they should stop raiding hardcore since they dont have what it takes to be number 1

Quote Originally Posted by redf View Post
    if pieces doesnt get this they should stop raiding hardcore since they dont have what it takes to be number 1
    Lol and who are you to tell them what and how should they play?