Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I don't really get it. Why heritage armor even exists? The whole point of transmog is to make yourself look unique, not like all the other <your_race_here>s. It's another bit of non-content like Allied Races. It's not bad, if it's a very minor thing added in a huge content patch, but WoW has many core problems now and I can imagine it's discouraging seeing that the manpower/worhours are being spent on... this.
    You can easily mix and match the pieces. I unlocked the belf heritage armor but only use a couple pieces on my belves. They can compliment mogs really well.

- - - Updated - - -

Why the hell do gnomes get a special flight whistle in addition to their heritage armor? Blood elves and dwarves just got the armor. Why do gnomes get more?

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    You can easily mix and match the pieces. I unlocked the belf heritage armor but only use a couple pieces on my belves. They can compliment mogs really well.

- - - Updated - - -

Why the hell do gnomes get a special flight whistle in addition to their heritage armor? Blood elves and dwarves just got the armor. Why do gnomes get more?

I would guess it because fewer people make Gnomes than other races? They are trying to encourage more gnomes in game maybe. I really like the armour but I have never yet coped with playing a gnome, this may actually make me try again though. A pink haired female hunter just for fun
    Last edited by White Rabbit; 2019-04-25 at 08:15 AM.

That's a really good mog! Love it! Looking forward seeing slaying them on the battlefield!

15+ Year Old Account
    The problem is when classes are meaningful and important, but races are pretty much cosmetic (if you disregard the minor effects racial abilities give).
    Oh and BTW remove racials. The "race fantasy" bullshit lost any meaning when you introduced gnome hunters and nelfs mages. You're shooting yourself in the foot, when you're making content for a race people can't switch to, because their retarded racial gives them 1% more dps and they're in a endgame raiding guild.
    Yes races are cosmetic and a little bit crap mainstream lore. So... This is a cosmetic addition to the game. Those who like heritage and their gnomes will like it. Those who don't, won't. Where is the problem?
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

Can't wait until they produce then finally another two sets of gear 7 months after these two.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonneillon View Post
    Can't wait until they produce then finally another two sets of gear 7 months after these two.
    Havent you realise?
    Blizzard is only willing to devote X amount of effort into an xpack at a time, the next expansion will be amazing, the one after that will be shit.
    watch it happen
    An Karanir Thanagor,
    Mor Ok Angalor..

That gnome armor is actually quite nice. Good job Blizzard.

Wow, only three comments before the negativity starts. You guys are really something else.

Quote Originally Posted by justandulas View Post
    Looks pretty decent honestly. not ehmehgerd amazing, but not awful like the 8.2 azerite armor. Very fitting for a gnome. I'd give an 8/10 for the armor, with maybe the biggest improvement locations being helmet options instead of goggles and some more engineerish looking shoulders.
    Its hard to see it on the still pictures but the gears on the shoulder pads are in motion so they look a lot better in reality than in still pics.

Quote Originally Posted by kaid View Post
    Its hard to see it on the still pictures but the gears on the shoulder pads are in motion so they look a lot better in reality than in still pics.
    that's exactly the type of thing i was thinking of. (i didn't notice it from the pics so tyvm!).

Some helm variation would be nice too but all in all, these are one of the best heritage sets out there. very fitting. Makes me wanna have a gnome for the first time

As simplistic as it first seems, I really like this armor. The moving cog pieces with the metal apron and bolts fastened in on gloves and other moving parts gives it a look that a tinker/engineer/metal worker would utilize. Fits with Gnome themes pretty well.

The goggles clip with a majority of the gnome hairstyles.

It wouldn’t be a proper gnome armor set if it didn’t clip awfully.

This pic from the OP kind of describes my reaction.
    Last edited by Al Gorefiend; 2019-04-25 at 08:07 PM.

I don't really get it. Why heritage armor even exists? The whole point of transmog is to make yourself look unique, not like all the other <your_race_here>s. It's another bit of non-content like Allied Races. It's not bad, if it's a very minor thing added in a huge content patch, but WoW has many core problems now and I can imagine it's discouraging seeing that the manpower/worhours are being spent on... this.
    Not really. That’s what it might mean to some people but the correct answer is that the point of transmog is to make yourself look however you want to look. I never cared if someone else had the same transmog as me, the only thing that mattered was whether I liked it. Every transmog option is just that; an option. I don’t particularly care for this one, but I’m sure there are plenty of people who like these race thematic sets.

10+ Year Old Account
    The problem is when classes are meaningful and important, but races are pretty much cosmetic (if you disregard the minor effects racial abilities give).
    Oh and BTW remove racials. The "race fantasy" bullshit lost any meaning when you introduced gnome hunters and nelfs mages.
    I don't really think the idea of Gnome hunters to be so weird, i just assume that most of them are:

A) Lone Hunters -no pets, with guns, and we see many Gnomes NPC like this that even use Mail armor

B) Use Mechanical pets -In the end, they are one of the races that start with the ability to tame mechanical creatures