Poll: Whats being said

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Replayed it multiple times, if you don't take care and only listen to the video basic, you could easily hear the 'N'-word BUT as I said, I've replayed it multiple times and taken more listen to it to avoid taking notice to the sound effects as well as taking into fact that he IS hastily speaking in a stressed situation for him, and it comes out as a pinched up 'Idiots'.

But doesn't matter what we say on MMO-champion, we aren' the judges, not even the jury or defendants, it is their platform in the end.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

7+ Year Old Account
    I actually had volume damn loud and he said "idiots", but with an accent. Anyone who heard the other word needs to either get help for hearing or stop assuming the worst of everyone. People are so quick to jump the gun these days that it's annoying at the very least.

deviantART
    Simple Armory EU
    Simple Armory US
    Lodestone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    Hope you guys feel same way about bakers refusing to bake cakes
    Eh, you mean the bakers punished for not baking certain LGBTQ+ orders? Well, sadly, they are punished too.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Sounds like nidiots to me.

Dont know if he was gonna say it and then saved it, or does it on purpose, or has a speech impairment

Quote Originally Posted by Tabrotar View Post
    Oh look i didn´t wrote out a word so i can´t think critically...

And this whole fucking thing is a thing BECAUSE it´s different people hear different things and therefor banning him is ridiculous.

But you clearly have shown your intentions by attacking me bcs i somehow didn´t wrote how you like something to be wrote, aka the same thing we´re talking about.

Go see yourself out.
    He was just saying he could hear him saying something OTHER than "idiot". He didn't attack anyone, he was just giving his thoughts on the matter.
    And for some reason, you felt you had to somehow judge his critical thinking based off of this..

No, you can critically think, I'm sure of it. It's just the irony of you being so fucking lazy to not write "because", while in the same sentence criticizing someone else for a perceived flaw :P.
    It's fine mate, you do you! <3

I heard "niggahs" which, as described is 100% ok. If you add an ER then it's bad. and here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NY1y1aggUA So he should not be banned for that. On the other hand, he looks like a very annoying little gamer kid, so he should be banned for that.

I listened like 5 more times.... its like "Nigiots" like he caught himself but it was too late.

After watching until the end I want to beat him up... badly. Is he actually wearing a shirt with his own gamer tag on it? What a god damn loser.... he's a nobody kid and he has a shirt with his name on it? Needs a savage beating.
    Last edited by Cruor; 2019-04-26 at 12:58 AM.

He's saying idiots it's pretty clear. I don't see how people could confuse those words.

Can people not count in America?

It's crazy that it even made it that far. The only people hearing the N word are the people that want to hear it.

The guy is a little anti-social nerd saying idiot every 4th word and it gets misconstrued to be a racial slur. Literally ONLY in America could something like this happen. You wouldn't even be able to make the jump in civilised parts of the world.
    Last edited by JessicaJones; 2019-04-25 at 09:29 AM.

First two times I heard "idiots". Third time I actually did hear "niggahs" to my surprise. Fourth time, I heard "niggiots." Either way, seems like a stupid reason to ban someone imho.

Conclusion: The dress is obviously white and gold.
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    WoW is ending soon. Mark my words right here right now.
    They're shifting to a Diablo MMO and putting World of Warcraft on hold for the moment/a while.
    Prophet tikcol at your disposal any day, any time.
    Spoken by the great prophet on 6/29/17

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Every Pwny View Post
    He's saying idiots it's pretty clear. I don't see how people could confuse those words.
    And yet there are those that do, case in point the outrage over a song used in the video game Persona 5, where the outrage mob are saying that the singer is saying retarded, while other people are saying that it is retorted..

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like idiots to me, but he slurred at the start so the first time it came out like nidiots or something like that

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    And yet there are those that do, case in point the outrage over a song used in the video game Persona 5, where the outrage mob are saying that the singer is saying retarded, while other people are saying that it is retorted..
    Because white middle-class "progressives" love to claim they are outraged on the behalf of other groups, wether they do it to make themselves feel good or because they suffer from some kind of white guilt syndrome, i don't know.
    You see plenty of them on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by breslin View Post
    https://www.polygon.com/2019/4/24/18...gue-of-legends

A league streamer was recently banned from twitch for allegedly saying the n word on stream.

Embedded is the video in which the entire staff of twitch has reviewed and apparently is able to hear him saying the n word. Decide for yourself.

Edit.

Twitch banned him for 30 days, then reviewed the clip as a group and still apparently reached the conclusion that in fact the streamer was spewing racial slurs. They then reduced his ban to 7 days, for reasons not known to me.
    It's weird, his accent throws me off. First few times hearing it, sounded like he was saying "niggas" or "nidiots" or something, like he mispoke. So I guess I can see why someone at Twitch (or multiple people) misheard and banned him. After a few more times listening I do hear "idiots" but it's like he slurred or something so it just sounds super weird.

Either way since people hear conflicting things I do think his ban isn't right, but it's Twitch's platform and they can do what they want.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strangebrew View Post
    Because white middle-class "progressives" love to claim they are outraged on the behalf of other groups, wether they do it to make themselves feel good or because they suffer from some kind of white guilt syndrome, i don't know.
    You see plenty of them on this forum.
    Yeah it is getting both scary and ridiculous, hell they are now even saying that it is an insult to call a disable person disabled.. And a more recent case of idiocy, some overweight sex therapist is claiming that personal trainers are nazis and that putting adults/children on a diet is sexual assault..

He says idiots both times , you guys aren't used to that type of accent maybe. Even tho' the leap from idiots to n word is quite big they don't even sound the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    He definitely said "holy shit kill these idiots". If you didn't hear that, you probably should check your sound settings or get your hearing checked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

7+ Year Old Account
    Just checked another video of the same clips, that conveniently had the n-word in as added subtitle by someone idk who. Of course it's gonna sound like the n-word if there's a big n-word on the screens when he says what is in question. That's just how your brain works. That's how misheard lyrics work too. You read the word, your brain follows and assumes that's what was being said. Without any added subtitles, it sounds like "idiot", even though his accent is weird.

-edit

Quote Originally Posted by Kataroku View Post
    I heard "nidiots".

Either he has a speech impediment or he was going to stop mid-sentence to say something else but then changed his mind and said idiots.

"Kill these hnn... idiots"
    Idk that person, have never seen him. I have speech issues, so I think it is a possible solution aswell.
    Last edited by Tinytalon; 2019-04-25 at 10:07 AM.

deviantART
    Simple Armory EU
    Simple Armory US
    Lodestone

I think people are paying attention to two different moments in the video. Otherwise it is impossible that people differ so much. I got my earing checked recently with good results and i am using quality earphones and I cant understand how someone can hear something different than niggas at 0:10 and anything else than idiots at 0:30. The words are so different that it is hard to believe people can hear one in place of the other. That said, he wasnt using it in a racist way, was referring to some raceless npcs with no racist hate, this kind of use shouldnt warrant a ban or be shunned if it is an allowed word for certain races even in songs and media.

How are people even hearing the n-word? It's clear as day that he says "these idiots" and "this idiot".