Quote Originally Posted by Nfinitii View Post
    How does this game run on console? I’ve been wanting to give it a try and I want to try and get my cuz to try it also but he only has Xbox.

Main reason I’m still playing wow at this point is my buddy still plays, otherwise I probably would have just made the switch.
    Plays just fine and has active communities on both consoles.

Is locked to 30 FPS on consoles but more than playable and is very smooth with a controller (PS4 Player here).

Just bear in mind to play on Xbox or PS4 you need their Xbox Live or PS Plus subscriptions as it's online multiplayer of course.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Or you can be like me and forget that and then have to spend a millennia running around finding Divines pieces and other pieces because the set you need to craft requires 6 traits researched....

(pssst don't be me)
    Try liking a 9 piece set ouuuch

- - - Updated - - -

Plays just fine and has active communities on both consoles.

Is locked to 30 FPS on consoles but more than playable and is very smooth with a controller (PS4 Player here).

Just bear in mind to play on Xbox or PS4 you need their Xbox Live or PS Plus subscriptions as it's online multiplayer of course.
    So you do need it kn os4 then? Cause i know sone games like ffxiv do not require it to play online

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    So you do need it kn os4 then? Cause i know sone games like ffxiv do not require it to play online
    Yea, ESO is Online Only. You will need either Xbox Live Gold, or PS+
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Yea, ESO is Online Only. You will need either Xbox Live Gold, or PS+
    I looked it up just now and actually eso is one that does NOT require playstation plus

Nor does FFXIV or many other mmos sony has a histiry of waiving it fir sub games

I cant believe how far this game has come since release. I played the beta, like a lot of people, and thought the game was trash. After bitching to my friends about the state of BFA they suggested I at least try ESO again and give it a shot. Ive played for a month now and all I can think of is why didnt I do this a year ago. Best monthly sub Ive paid for a game in years.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    I looked it up just now and actually eso is one that does NOT require playstation plus

Nor does FFXIV or many other mmos sony has a histiry of waiving it fir sub games
    https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/...CANOCOMPLAUNCH

Yes it does mate.

Paid PlayStation Plus subscription required for online multiplayer
    on the store page. Not that it's an issue since I find the value of PS Plus very fair personally.

FF14 doesn't require Plus because it already has a sub. It was part of Squares deal with Sony of getting it onto consoles that it didn't require PS Plus.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2019-04-24 at 08:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I replayed God of war the last weekend. Yesterday I installed Eso (played it years ago) and after a few mins of combat I uninstalled it. I can't stomach it.
    Different things I know, but the combat is horrific. Imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Fid View Post
    I replayed God of war the last weekend. Yesterday I installed Eso (played it years ago) and after a few mins of combat I uninstalled it. I can't stomach it.
    dude, I happen to agree with you. its just... ESO does so many other things so well, IMO, that I pretty much treat it like KOTOR. horrible combat, but worth slogging through for everything else. for me anyways.

10+ Year Old Account
    MMO's aren't really known for revolutionary combat.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

I think Wildstar had a good crack at trying to be fun.

But yeah usually it's either tab target or action combat.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It takes some getting use to. It does have some strategy involved to do your best. And the fact there is no auto attack, makes it even more demanding to pay attention. I find it more challenging than in WoW. The controls are not near as easy as WoW's combat. For myself at least.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

15+ Year Old Account
    Black Desert has great combat.

Wildstar wasn't bad either, though the options for builds were very limited.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/...CANOCOMPLAUNCH

Yes it does mate.

Paid PlayStation Plus subscription required for online multiplayer
    on the store page. Not that it's an issue since I find the value of PS Plus very fair personally.

FF14 doesn't require Plus because it already has a sub. It was part of Squares deal with Sony of getting it onto consoles that it didn't require PS Plus.
    Looking further into it you are right abd it seems they changed it awhile qgo. Since i play pc i was unaware my apologies

3+ Year Old Account
    Where your bleeding heart liberalism meets reality
    Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    dude, I happen to agree with you. its just... ESO does so many other things so well, IMO, that I pretty much treat it like KOTOR. horrible combat, but worth slogging through for everything else. for me anyways.
    Eso is one of those games that, with modern systems, combat and a modern engine would definitely reach battle royale popularity as buy to play if a successor (Eso 2) launched today.
    I think people are very hungry for a new modern mmorpg these days with lackluster bfa (similar to during cataclysm).

I just tried some pvp and in really highlighted how stiff the flow of the game is. I can easily follow the circles players run around you in melee pvp in WoW, but in trying to melee pvp in this game was just a mess. Also, would it kill them to boost jumping height? My character can't jump up things I'd imagine normal people could step up on.

My team still won the round though, even though I have no idea how. Pretty sure we were getting points even though we didn't have the ball and were all dead. Is that some known bug?

still picking the class can ask about wich tank is fine for all content dk or templar ? Mostly pve

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haligy View Post
    still picking the class can ask about wich tank is fine for all content dk or templar ? Mostly pve
    DK is the better tank of those two.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't like the combat first either but I got used to it then it just grew on me. It is a unique kind of clunk that I can stomach and even enjoy now that I know wtf I'm doing and got used to it.

Jumping is just straight up fucking awful though for sure. I don't know how so many games get jumping of all things horribly wrong.

Guys how are stamina sorcerers atm?
    I've been playing my stamblade for a while but I feel it's not really a class for me
    So I'm looking for something new - stamina dps pref.

Stamsorcs looks interesting because I've read they have great soloing potential via self-heals and are not a liability in group content.
    Is that true?

15+ Year Old Account
    Stamsorc is fun, good passive self healing, resource tool (dark deal), built-in execute and nice mobility. I don't know where they stand on the damage rankings compared to other classes though.

All the sparkly lightning grows old though, I don't like the animations on those key buffs.