Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I mean if I have wings and can fly and a flame breath attack on oh let’s say a 2 min CD then sure I am on board.

make it like a final fantasy dragoon and i'd play it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eeehh-- I'll take something else.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Whitedragon View Post
    Personally if they did do it, I would hope the do it like they did monk where they added that and pandaren at the same time.

I would love to have a Dragonkin (Or just use the dragons themselves in a "half way" transformation form that sort of looks like the Argonians from ES or something) race + a somewhat typical Dragoon type class (In this case Dragonsworn if we go along with the title). The game hasn't had it's reptilian representation yet, and I have a slew of toons that would love to move over.

As for a "Dragonsworn" class, there is a lot they could do for them, but I do worry about them getting stuck with just 2 specs.
    The easy options are are...

Tank [Myrmidon]: Give them Lots of short term damage reduction abilities (Al la Shield of righteous, Anti magic shell, Ect.), and lots of mobility, but with the drawback of low self healing, and maybe only one real cool down to make them unique.

Melee DPS [Dragoon] Lots of mobility, lots of cone shape skill shots, maybe lots of fire dots?

As for Third spec we have to reach a little more, we could have.

Healing [Embermancer] maybe have a skill shot heavy healing class? If not that I would say combine pally and Druid, by making them have strong single target heals that maybe leave a hot on the target, but have an above average cast time and/or heavy mana costs. This would make them amazing healers in short fights or ones with predictable spike damage, but require very careful moderation in longer fights, and suffer some in slow group damage healing.

Or

Ranged/Melee DPS hybrid [Zephyr] A spec that has a handful of melee abilities with 2-5 charges each and somewhat longer cool downs. casting these generates their specs special resource (Lets call it Inner fire). The second part of their rotation is a handful of 10-25~ yard minimum range abilities that spend your generated inner fire. These abilities when cast reduce the cool down for some of your melee abilities (generating charges), and your major DPS and movement based cool downs. This class would have to switch between melee and its minimum range about every 12-20 seconds or so, and some of their cool downs could let them extend their time at one of the positions in case of fight mechanics.
    I fully agree. Ieal combination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Naw man I'm good.

7+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't say no to a dragon based class or race

But it's not something i really want either
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Dragons aren't cool though.
    BLASphemy! KILL THE HERETIC!

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    Naw man I'm good.
    You are not. Like dragons!

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Except the Dragonflights tend to be pretty exclusive, and a dragonsworn is dedicated to a single flight. It would be lore breaking for a character to be able to swap from flight to flight. In HotS, Alexstraza works because she’s an actual dragon, and it’s doubtful that Blizzard would create a class just for one race.

Also there really isn’t anything unique about the Dragonflights ability wise.

Yeah, I didn’t know how they would work without metamorphosis. I even said the only way they could work is if you take meta from the warlock class.

And here we are....
    Maybe a new dragonflight that can take any rol? You all are thinking just about the 5 primary dragonflights, but there are more dragons outside of them.

I just want a lizard type race, dragonoid or sethrak what ever it is! There too many furry fluffy cute races. Give me some of those scales!

I don't want this hero class at all sorry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    You are not. Like dragons!
    Ok, ok, ok! I do.....I do!

Quote Originally Posted by Bright-Flower View Post
    I'd personally love one, with each spec flavored after a different flight. Mail gear of course because dragonscale.

Which one is which I'm flexible on but I'd love something like, say:

Tank: Either a blue flight spell warder battle mage type or a earth warder black flight tank.
    Healer: Red flight with healing flames or something green flight related if they can make that feel different from resto druid. Or maybe bronze themed healer undoing wounds.
    DPS: Could be any of them really, preferebly ranged though as we havne't gotten a new ranged dps spec sine vanilla.

The lore could be mortals aiding the faltering dragonflights with their charges with the decline of dragons and weakenign of the aspects post hour of twilight. If a hero class they could have dragonlike cosmetic options.

Granted, I do not expect to ever actually see this class, but I would love it.
    Erm... Actually... It would make more sense to have something like:

Tank: black aspect (earth)
    dps: blue aspect (arcane/frost)
    dps: red aspect (fire, doh)
    heal: green aspect (something nature/resto related)

races:
    H- blood elf, orcs maybe?
    A- night elves, hmmmm.... I fail to think about 2nd... humans maybe? because of their potential in learning magics and things...? o.O

I imagine it something similar to spell-breakers from WC 3.

I’d much rather Ethereals. I think they’ll come as allied race when we delve into the void

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    Ok, ok, ok! I do.....I do!
    Good. Good dragons good raw rawr!

I would cri if their racial wouldnt be a mighty fus ro dah

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    Yeah add more bullsht to the game

I want it because it can give dragon form to all races, not only one chosen by Blizzard. Also, I'd like to use healing fires and some time magic while having additional horns on my orc or elf.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

7+ Year Old Account
    Warriors use a lot of dragon-isk abilities and they have some deathwing based tier sets as well.

Fury/Prot Artifacts were based on Stormscales/Neltharion.
    Last edited by mostvp71; 2019-04-27 at 09:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    Aren't Dragonsworn in WoW just regular-looking mortals blessed by a Dragon Aspect? If they ever make it a race they should give them unique cosmetic options (like demon hunters have).
    They would rather expand it to give them some draconic options. We have to remember that Blizzard wouldn't give unique model to 5+ side characters.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.