Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post

And no I did not make this video, just showing it off...
    My computer can't run much games on it now so yeah...
    My god, it's amazing!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by duselsteiner View Post
    Voss. Well, she did not really play a major role in the horde yet.
    She's the representative of Forsaken raised after the Lich King's Fall, she was instrumental in defeating the remainder of Scarlet forces in Tirisfal, and proved herself again during Legion, making enough of an impression to participate in an officer role in BfA's War Campaign.

She would be the perfect candidate, both to represent the Forsaken and to placate those that distrust them, as she was never into the "Death to the Living" thing.

That's not to say that Calia and/or Derek wouldn't be involved, they might act as emissaries, but Alliance-aligned.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just thinking out loud here too but what would happen if Warcraft had that time paradox thing where both future and past meet each other like in the Mortal Kombat new game? Do you think Thrall will get along with his younger self and who will side with either faction etc...

Still too I think I would like to see the Old Gods again...C'Thun and Yagg'sarron in their lairs...
    More Black Empire Forces too and even the return of the Twilight Cult...
    For the Horde!

Throne of the Tides is one of the most beautiful dungeons in WoW, and AEP looks kind of the same but darker which is very nice, but it makes me wish there were a 5-man dungeon to go with it aswell D:

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Anduin will end up marrying Taelia. They've been setting her up as a potential love interest since she was first introduced. I said this already in the beta and I stand by it. Blizzard loves their callbacks and what's more fitting than Wrynn and Fordragon standing side by side in the Stormwind Keep once again?

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    And no I did not make this video, just showing it off...
    My computer can't run much games on it now so yeah...
    You know what seems weird to me? It seems like these are eggs right? It looks very much like clutches of dragon eggs we've seen in content past.

Then there's this guy in the PTR models.

A void dragon with a naga face? Are Azshara and N'zoth creating another dragon flight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Futhark View Post
    You know what seems weird to me? It seems like these are eggs right? It looks very much like clutches of dragon eggs we've seen in content past.

Then there's this guy in the PTR models.

A void dragon with a naga face? Are Azshara and N'zoth creating another dragon flight?
    Might be the Naga hatchery area.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Futhark View Post
    You know what seems weird to me? It seems like these are eggs right? It looks very much like clutches of dragon eggs we've seen in content past
    It's their naga hatchery.

those aren't dragon eggs,

Formerly known as Arafal

By the way, regarding BFA lore.

The night elf arc so far seems to be:

* Watch Teldrassil burn and lots of elves die, flee, Tyrande saves Malfurion
    * The Alliance "retaliate" by "capturing" the Undercity (night elves don't care about that at all, it's a distraction from their POV)
    * Tyrande undergoes the warrior ritual, we storm Darkshore, but we don't win, just keep fighting over it (so, night elves are weak, ritual included)
    * The Alliance go to Nazjatar, Tyrande / Malfurion aren't even there (apparently night elves don't care about this either)

What's supposed to happen after Nazjatar? N'zoth, then end of war, peace with Baine, etc? Where's the resolution? We just got to watch the fire, got the Alliance to take every sideroad ignoring night elves at every turn, and got to feel weak because the warrior ritual wasn't powerful enough to matter?? And then we have peace?

A little insulting, no?

(And even if we don't use the word 'insulting' and accept everything: how the hell are night elves still with the Alliance? Like, what for?)
    Last edited by rda; 2019-04-25 at 01:39 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    What's supposed to happen after Nazjatar? N'zoth, then end of war, peace with Baine, etc? Where's the resolution? We just got to watch the fire, got the Alliance to take every sideroad ignoring night elves at every turn, and got to feel weak because the warrior ritual wasn't powerful enough to matter?? And then we have peace?

A little insulting, no?
    Ha right, resolution for night elves.
    You might wanna add that desire to the pile of "never gonna happen".

Best we are gonna get is a "night elves are still bitter but content with peace" line somewhere and then someone, probably anduin, telling tyrande and malf how their desire of revenge against the people that almost wiped their people of the face of the planet is bad and how they should feel bad.

Formerly known as Arafal

By the way, regarding BFA lore.

The night elf arc so far seems to be:

* Watch Teldrassil burn and lots of elves die, flee, Tyrande saves Malfurion
    * The Alliance "retaliate" by "capturing" the Undercity (night elves don't care about that at all, it's a distraction from their POV)
    * Tyrande undergoes the warrior ritual, we storm Darkshore, but we don't win, just keep fighting over it (so, night elves are weak, ritual included)
    * The Alliance go to Nazjatar, Tyrande / Malfurion aren't even there (apparently night elves don't care about this either)

A little insulting, no?

(And even if we don't use the word 'insulting' and accept everything: how the hell are night elves still with the Alliance? Like, what for?)
    If we do not fight Nzoth until next expansion, and next patch focuses in fighting for faction peace (so that Nzoth doesn't crush us) I could see a majority of the nelves opposing the peace, and maybe even falling into Nzoth's grasp.
    Other than that, while they may disagree with the alliance on some points, the only reason that they still exist as a race is the assistance that stormwind provided to their evacuation.

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    If we do not fight Nzoth until next expansion, and next patch focuses in fighting for faction peace (so that Nzoth doesn't crush us) I could see a majority of the nelves opposing the peace, and maybe even falling into Nzoth's grasp.
    Other than that, while they may disagree with the alliance on some points, the only reason that they still exist as a race is the assistance that stormwind provided to their evacuation.
    Disagree with the Alliance on some points? What the hell did the Alliance do for the night elves?

That help you are talking about - a place in Stormwind - is tiny. What, we are going to assume that night elves cannot live in forests? They are a forest race, no? How many night elves are in Stormwind, anyway? What proportion of the race - 2%? 5%? It's nothing.

On the other hand, night elves are always there when the Alliance wants to fight their super-cool fights in the name of god knows what - there are elven regiments in all Alliance armies, they participate in all battles of the Alliance. Unfortunately, none of those battles are about night elves. At best they are about the abstract weakening of the Horde. And that weakening is useful, sure. But at which point will the Alliance finally decide that the Horde got weakened enough to finally take something from them and give it to the night elves?? Seems to be never. Nobody is even considering that.

The entire word - "Alliance" - is an insult to the night elves. That "alliance" certainly doesn't serve them. It just takes-takes-takes and never gives. So far in BFA.
    Last edited by rda; 2019-04-25 at 02:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So....Blizzcon....
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

blizzcon is going to be bad.

Disagree with the Alliance on some points? What the hell did the Alliance do for the night elves?

That help you are talking about - a place in Stormwind - is tiny. What, we are going to assume that night elves cannot live in forests? They are a forest race, no? How many night elves are in Stormwind, anyway? What proportion of the race - 2%? 5%? It's nothing.

On the other hand, night elves are always there when the Alliance wants to fight their super-cool fights in the name of god knows what - there are elven regiments in all Alliance armies, they participate in all battles of the Alliance. Unfortunately, none of those battles are about night elves. At best they are about the abstract weakening of the Horde. And that weakening is useful, sure. But at which point will the Alliance finally decide that the Horde got weakened enough to finally take something from them and give it to the night elves?? Seems to be never. Nobody is even considering that.

The entire word - "Alliance" - is an insult to the night elves. That "alliance" certainly doesn't serve them. It just takes-takes-takes and never gives. So far in BFA.
    Stormwind held portals open for a significant amount of civilians to escape the burning tree. Whether that's "enough" for the long term pleasure of the night elves is another thing. It wouldn't be much of an "alliance", as you say, if the alliance gave up victory in this war for the sake of one of its members' vengeance. Once the war is won, the night elves would logically be able to regain their homes.

Of course, I am not saying that the night elves are in the wrong for wanting to prioritize darkshore, from an emotional standpoint they are 100% justified. That doesn't however make it a strategical move for the alliance, not even for the night elves, from my limited understanding of warfare.

10+ Year Old Account
    The cannot move troops easily was more of to get the Night warrior concept to move along. It wasn't really needed but yes the Alliance has helped the Nelves like all the time. Also Blizzard rarely cares about logistics in this series, odd for them to care suddenly.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2019-04-25 at 03:04 PM.

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    The cannot move troops easily was more of to get the Night warrior concept to move along. It wasn't really needed but yes the Alliance has helped the Nelves like all the time. Also Blizzard rarely cares about logistics in this series, odd for them to care suddenly.
    I disagree, the justification for Sylvanas triggering this war is the current (as of 8.0) incapacity for both factions to travel across continents because the legion apparently destroyed most ships, hence trying to get new ones through Kul Tiras/Zandalar

Contrived of a reason as it may be, I far prefer that over "Sorry, can't travel over seas, enjoy your power up!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    They could have had the Night Warrior power up be so major that the Night Elves pushed the Horde out of Darkshore and have the warfront be in Ashenvale tbh. Or they could have used a character other than Nathanos and then had Sylvanas easily kill that character to show she means business.
    I think the response to BFA(Or rather stuff happening in Beta) kinda upended their plans for warfronts and BFA might of been different if Azerite warfronts and such worked out better. Having said that, I'm ok with the Nelves retaking Darkshore lorewise. They've earned that victory.

If Nathanos has to die..... so be it. (You can tell how much I care about Nathanos here )

I disagree, the justification for Sylvanas triggering this war is the current (as of 8.0) incapacity for both factions to travel across continents because the legion apparently destroyed most ships, hence trying to get new ones through Kul Tiras/Zandalar

Contrived of a reason as it may be, I far prefer that over "Sorry, can't travel over seas, enjoy your power up!"
    Sylvanas's reason for triggering this war is not for the ships, she has her own agenda and she's taking the Horde on the ride.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2019-04-25 at 03:27 PM.

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Would prefer if Nathanos Blightcaller was not killed off, but knowing Blizzard they would make him a boss like that one Orc...Nazgrim...
    Now that Orc is back, but yeah...
    For the Horde!

hey, when did they add rare pets keeping their names when you tame them? tamed PA-N73RA and a random rare in the barrens on ptr and they both keep their names.

also, you get the loot of the animal that you tamed.

new to 8.2? or did i just miss the memo? haven't played my hunter since legion.