Poll: Whats being said

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    90% sure he said the N word. I think people are confused because he also definitely does say 'idiot' near the end but he uses the N word near the beginning. As long as there is doubt though he should be given the benefit of the doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewOU2015 View Post
    Are you and your friends 12?
    no they're probably not little snowflakes who find everything offensive.

but if you're someone like Themius then just being white and existing is racist so depends which end of the scale you're on.

If that kid would have articulated better he would be understandable. I can't understand 75% he is saying.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Please refrain from using racial slurs against twitch mods.
    Nice one!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Trump did it so it's good. I put my faith in a strong political figure because I lack self-esteem and feel threatened by a changing world. Whoever stands against him is bad because I do not understand their arguments and I have a simple tribalistic mindset created through the consumption of right-wing media.

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    What does that video have to do with this one? Maybe it wasn't reported, maybe it sounded like Anivia to them, doesn't really matter because it has no impact on this guys ban.

People can hear both. They can hear both. They gave him the benefit of the doubt and hit him with 7 days. Not a big deal.
    Not a big deal? How would you like it if your boss told you you are suspended for 7 business days and it's unpaid for no fault of your own? This decision has a monetary value. (Donations, missed subs)

Quote Originally Posted by Ozyorkbourne View Post
    He says "Fuckin' idiots". Two separate words which even with the n'-idiots doesn't sound like the word 'nigger'. I'm not even mocking people, some people legitimately need to improve their listening comprehension.
    He definitely doesn't say "fuck" anywhere near the 0:10 mark of the video. Unless this is another one of those yanny/laurel moments.

He says holy shit, kill these <n-something>.

I am not saying he said niggers, he clearly didn't say that either, so the ban was unwarranted, I am just saying I see where the confusion comes from.

10+ Year Old Account
    at 0:11 Sounds like he said the N it, he also said idiot. My question is does he have a history of saying the word, if not then I'd give him a the benefit of the doubt, if he has been on record as clearly saying it in the past, then his ban would be a lot longer than 7 days if it was up to me.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Ihsatakar View Post
    No, your name was familiar so I had to check what stupid shit I'd seen you posting before. That's why it's there? If you don't want people to call you out for the stupid shit you've posted you shouldn't post stupid shit.

Glad to see you agree that you're not actually hearing idiot but a mispronounced version of the word, because he definitely didn't start with a vowel.

Additionally he says idiots much more clearly and slowly later in the video at a time where you can clearly distinguish idiot. He doesn't say the same thing the first time.
    I don't post stupid shit, which is why you were only able to find one topic that wasn't even that inflammatory (it was a completely true statement and still is) .

Why don't you actually address the argument next time instead of digging for unrelated topics that have nothing to do with anything and hurling insults.

Also the word is mispronounced because he has an accent and obviously can't help it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Proton View Post
    He definitely starts to say nig before changing the word to idiot.
    <snip>

Big difference there and you can tell he was going to let the n word slip in the first clip. Does he actually say it though? No, he catches himself.
    No, he doesn't. Even a native English speaker wouldn't be able to "catch" themselves when speaking that fast without a notable pause, much less in a fast-paced fight. What you're hearing is a regional accent (Russian, perhaps). Also note that what he says clearly has three syllables.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    The comical thing here, is that anyone who manages to hear the N word either has a hearing impairment or is a closet racist themselves and don't like his accent xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounded like "Holy shit, kill these niggas", but the 'G' enunciation wasn't pronounced fully, presumably because English inst' his mother tongue. Hard to tell with his accent. I pretty clearly heard an 'N' sound at the start of the word in question, but the back end of whatever word was said wasn't as clear to pick out.
    Last edited by Fahrenheit; 2019-04-25 at 05:05 PM.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Who cares? Twitch is a parasite supporting a generation of useless kids trying to make it as a streamer. Maybe this chump can actually go to school and get a real job to contribute to our global economy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I heard him say "idiots" and then "idiot." It didn't even sound muffled or anything to me, just a light accent. Is it just non-native English speakers hearing something else?

If you hear nigger/nigga or what ever, then you need to visit a shrink, because your vicitimhood complex is messing with your cognitive abilties.

Edit: the closest thing I would be willing to settle on is "nihdiots", but them I'm not sure what that is, 4D chess racism?
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2019-04-25 at 05:09 PM.

Idiots with an accent added to it. The second idiot was more clear.

Idiots

People that hear the Nword are Idiots, and so are the Twitch Staff, such people shouldn't be policing speech if they can't hear properly, next thing we're doing is banning people with speech impairment, this is simply an accent...

This is another video people are trying to use as proof, he obviously says "negative" here though.

I find it baffling that people don't hear idiots.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paetolus View Post
    This is another video people are trying to use as proof, he obviously says "negative" here though.
    That actually sounds more like it than the other one, though I can hear that he's saying "negative", in spite of how fast he's saying it. As I mentioned, this is another case where people are hearing what they want to hear, most likely to spur outrage because, well, that's what idiots do for attention these days.