Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Were you a skinny , healthy or an overweight child?

I would say I was skinny , regularly had people tell me that too

Skinny child, slightly overweight teen, but now I'm starting to get my weight down and build more muscle (~20% body fat right now).

Skinny. Now I have an athletic build.

Overweight. One of the causes for 20-ish years of self-esteem issues, but thankfully it's in the past now.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Skinny / healthy as a kid.

Now I'm average fit, trying to reach skinny fit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Skinny, couldn't put weight on to save my life. Was pretty ripped from junior high though high school and first dunked a basketball during a game in 7th grade at 5'8" where I weighed about 140lbs.

By age 26 all that changed. Lack of activity and bad habits caused my weight to go over 200lbs and it has climbed slowly since. Now at 42 I am being much more careful and doing the best I can to stay on my wife's Keto diet. Confident I will get to a muscular 210 in the near future.
    “We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.”

Skinny, just started gaining a bit of weight this last year for the first time in my life.

So skinny my ribs showed. Beefed up during puberty.

10+ Year Old Account
    skinny and was bullied like sh8t
    i hit now gym since ages and last school meeting the bullies didn't dare to mention the 'fun jokes' they were doing with me, just with many other victims
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

had a little belly when i was like 8, mostly due to my grandma.

that went away 10, been pretty thin since.

10+ Year Old Account
    skinny/ severly underweight.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Drummer View Post
    I would say I was skinny , regularly had people tell me that too
    Tall but overweight. Everytime I tried to get fit, I would get bullied for trying.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Tall but overweight. Everytime I tried to get fit, I would get bullied for trying.
    That's so much bullshit. Trying to improve yourself and getting bullied for it is ridiculous. Was this when you were younger? Kids can be serious assholes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    That's so much bullshit. Trying to improve yourself and getting bullied for it is ridiculous. Was this when you were younger? Kids can be serious assholes.
    Sadly, it was as a child and up - Oh, the list is too long, wish I made it up...

Was bullied for being taller than other..
    Was bullied for being overweight..
    Was bullied for trying to lose weight (joining sports or trying swimming)..
    Was bullied for being sent to school in a cab/taxi..
    Was bullied for being because a teacher found out, and told kid's parents that my mother was a mental health patient and they of course told the kids..
    Was bullied for not doing homework (the bullying was the reason I didn't care)..
    Was bullied for passing tests (and teachers accused me of cheating because 'no child can pass a test without doing homework)..
    Was bullied for being poor..

In the end, the public school considered that I was easier to remove from the equation than solving the bully problem - luckily, I was sent to a much better boarding school with zero tolerance.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2019-04-25 at 03:10 PM.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Athletic through high school and college, now Ive become a little pudgy.

Skinny/Healthy as I am now.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

I was really skinny till my mid 20's, then metabolism failed a bit, got a bit overweight, but then I hit the gym and started eating right, and am pretty healthy now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was fat and chubby, started playing sports when I was 11 turned baby fat into muscle.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Skinny as a child, now overweight as an adult.

Was 342 at my max, im now at 295 and im still going. I only hit the gym once a week.

Its 100% on your diet. At least with me it is.