Poll: Your Hype Level for Blizzcon 2019

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Op missed last poll option: "don't you guys have phones?"
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Couple of mobile games and few new skins to OW and sneak peak to WoW patch 8.3 is not gona make me excited

You people thinking there is D4 are actually delusional lmao.

I'm seeing allot of people claiming there will be an expansion announcement, I'd just like to point out that the existence of 8.3 is confirmed, by Blizzcon we won't even be live in 8.2.5 - Blizzcon will be demoing a patch (8.3 deep dive / 8.4 mic drop (argus cringe style) NOT an expansion. There's also rumors of an 8.4 patch.. IF that's true, we aren't seeing an expansion until PAX/Gamescom 2020 at the earliest.

Quote Originally Posted by thunterman View Post
    I'm seeing allot of people claiming there will be an expansion announcement, I'd just like to point out that the existence of 8.3 is confirmed, by Blizzcon we won't even be live in 8.2.5 - Blizzcon will be demoing a patch (8.3 deep dive / 8.4 mic drop (argus cringe style) NOT an expansion. There's also rumors of an 8.4 patch.. IF that's true, we aren't seeing an expansion until PAX/Gamescom 2020 at the earliest.
    8.3 in mid to late nov/early dec is pretty much on schedule, don't know why people think there won't be an expansion announcement and rumors? Lol they said 8.3 is the last patch.

I have a phone so HYYYPEEEEEE!!!

The only Blizzard game i like is WoW so i doubt there will be much news about that so pretty much 0 for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
    I have a phone so HYYYPEEEEEE!!!

The only Blizzard game i like is WoW so i doubt there will be much news about that so pretty much 0 for me.
    New expansion is "not much news"?

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    New expansion news is indeed much news but no chance that will happen. Unless there is some major news i have missed?

I'm 90% sure there isn't going to be an expansion reveal.

New expansion news is indeed much news but no chance that will happen. Unless there is some major news i have missed?
    No chance? What are you smoking. We're right on time for an expansion announcement. We'll be coming up on 8.3 by blizzcon, if not already in it. Or do you expect 8.3 to last for 2 years?

None. I'll be playing classic so i couldn't care less about whatever they announce at blizzcon regarding wow. inb4 warcraft immortal.

I'm 90% sure there isn't going to be an expansion reveal.
    I'm 100% sure there will be. 8.3 will be long on ptr if not actually released. 8.4 is NOT happening, and we're right on schedule for an expansion announcement.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say 3. By then Blizz will have had Q3 to gauge Classic's and 8.2's performance, we'll hopefully get something concrete on Diablo IV, and some solid info on WoW's future. The 'Reforged' team that worked on SC1 Remaster and WC3 Reforged will likely be put to work on a Diablo II remaster or, dare I hope, remastering Warcraft 1 and 2 in a bundled release.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

I'm carefully optimistic after the terrible thing we had last year and now they also went and upped the prize (gotta hand it to them there, got balls for doing such a move after the disappointment the last year one was)
    Though I will probably still buy the virtual ticket like I do every year and watch it anyway and hope for some new info on some upcoming stuff.

No chance? What are you smoking. We're right on time for an expansion announcement. We'll be coming up on 8.3 by blizzcon, if not already in it. Or do you expect 8.3 to last for 2 years?
    8.2 i still months away. Still have to go with no chance they will drop the next expansion news at Blizzcon. I am not unreasonable so will amend my no chance to 95% unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    dare I hope, remastering Warcraft 1 and 2 in a bundled release.
    i'm not so sure on that considering that bundle has been rereleased recently on GoG.

DII I could see though.

If memory serves me right, BfA was not announced in 2018. Meaning, there was 1 BLizzcon without wow xpac announcment. So this time around its expected to be one.

Dont forget, they can easily announce the wow xpac in november even though BfA aint "finished". If they dont, it means we wont see any wow xpac until late 2020 in the earliest. Thats a bit long for BfA.

I dont have phone to watch blizzcon anymore

"Spin the wheel with the franchise's names on it. Where it lands is going east, on a phone, and will be microtransactioned hardcore. You, fuck you buddy, your just the fans back we built this on. Time to move your time, money, and loyalty spent to China so Wall Street investors looking for any excuse to jump ship can be satisfied instead of your sorry ass."

Yeah.. not something I spend my vaction and money on to hear.

8.2 i still months away. Still have to go with no chance they will drop the next expansion news at Blizzcon. I am not unreasonable so will amend my no chance to 95% unlikely.
    8.2 will be late June/early july for the raid 8.3 will be late nov/early december with jan for the raid, even if that all is pushed back slightly, there's no way they don't announce this year or we'll get a drought to end all droughts, 18mo+.

Next expansion is already in heavy development.