Thread: A secret plan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    It would be a great story to tell, but it gets complicated by the whole Azshara/Nazjatar thing happening and Sylvanas leading both the Horde and Alliance there. I think if they wanted to tell the betrayal story, they wouldn't insert exposition from Lorthemar and Thalyssra about temporary alliances against greater enemies.

OP is into some strong drugs
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gurutikka View Post
    What's the possibility that Saurfang and Sylvanas are secretly developing a plan to trick Anduin?
    I actually though of the idea, but i doubt someone like Saurfang would actually do this, unless he was shown the state of his son (Eternal suffering in the Shadowlands) and a possibility to save him (that may be enough to motivate him)

Note: I also doubt Blizzard would try going with something like this

Also... for the marrying part, no, why? cause Orcs only do things like this is to get children (to make the bloodline stronger), and that's something that Sylvanas cannot give

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    It would be a great story to tell, but it gets complicated by the whole Azshara/Nazjatar thing happening and Sylvanas leading both the Horde and Alliance there. I think if they wanted to tell the betrayal story, they wouldn't insert exposition from Lorthemar and Thalyssra about temporary alliances against greater enemies.
    Well... you know what they say "If you want to fool your enemies, fool your alies"

Note: No... no idea who ever said that, most likely me (but i'm pretty sure there's a famous quote of the same idea)

The only plot twist i see is sylvanas being a minion of the elder gods and the real sylvanas being imprisoned in the depths of Ogrimmar ! blizz might throw us the "jaina is a drealord" meme into BfA with a TWIST !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    The only plot twist i see is sylvanas being a minion of the elder gods and the real sylvanas being imprisoned in the depths of Ogrimmar ! blizz might throw us the "jaina is a drealord" meme into BfA with a TWIST !
    The Twist is... It was not Jaina is was Sylvanas and not a dreadlord, but a faceless one!, completely different and an unique idea! :P

5+ Year Old Account
    OP's idea:

1) Goes against both Sylvanas' and Saurfang's mindsets.

2) It's literally pulled out of... thin air, let's say.

3) Makes no sense whatsoever in general.

This leads me to believe that Blizz writers could come out with something like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

7+ Year Old Account
    0% That is really dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    They go together like mushrooms and ice cream.

Well, Mushroom ice cream exist...

So Slyvanas and Saurfang, and that exist as well because let's face it... of cause it does.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Also... for the marrying part, no, why? cause Orcs only do things like this is to get children (to make the bloodline stronger), and that's something that Sylvanas cannot give

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, but she can give Saurfang a child, she can raise Dranosh, assuming he was buried.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dunhildas View Post
    Oh, but she can give Saurfang a child, she can raise Dranosh, assuming he was buried.

Jokes aside, i still think that Sylvanas could easily get Saurfang to her side with the knowledge of his son soul whereabout and a solution for it

Note: Unsure if he was burned or not, but his body (or at least Ashes) should be in Nagrand

10+ Year Old Account
    Marriage.. what?!

Who even comes up with this shit >_<
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru