10+ Year Old Account

Finally got my most cherished battle pet! Baa'l!

Woooo!!!!

I have a fully empowered Uuna if someone just wants to get Baa'l without her.

LMK!

TheMexican#11600

Gratz for 1-2 years late for it? Idc why you are needed to post ur battletag for an attention or something... This pet is probably easily gotten thru wowhead or google....

Quote Originally Posted by trapmaster View Post
    Gratz for 1-2 years late for it? Idc why you are needed to post ur battletag for an attention or something... This pet is probably easily gotten thru wowhead or google....
    While Wowhead will tell you how to obtain it, it's not easy, and they are offering to help those without Baa'l get it without having to get, 1st Uuna, then complete the Uuna quest line, then complete the questline to get to Baa'l's Location. But you do you mate, whatever helps ya sleep at night.

Damn thats cute. Now I know what I'll be doing until 8.2 hits

Man go back to bed and wake up tomorrow. Maybe you will be a proper human being tomorrow, and if not, try again the day after that.

GratS! Time to chase the Waist of Time transmog now!

Quote Originally Posted by Soluna View Post
    Man go back to bed and wake up tomorrow. Maybe you will be a proper human being tomorrow, and if not, try again the day after that.
    Idk who hurted you but it's okay. I understand....

Idk who hurted you but it's okay. I understand....
    No one hurt me, it's more like the opposite my good dude. You sound like you had the most horrible day, and decided to go and be a douchebag to a nice dude in the forums, therefore I am telling you to log out, and go chill in bed, and wake up the next day as a happy person... looks like it didn't work

Why are you always being so nasty towards other people?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    While Wowhead will tell you how to obtain it, it's not easy, and they are offering to help those without Baa'l get it without having to get, 1st Uuna, then complete the Uuna quest line, then complete the questline to get to Baa'l's Location. But you do you mate, whatever helps ya sleep at night.
    Actually, it IS quite easy... Both Uuna, B'aal and the Waist of Time is extremely easy..

It's just tedious time consuming work..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Actually, it IS quite easy... Both Uuna, B'aal and the Waist of Time is extremely easy..

It's just tedious time consuming work..
    Easy with a guide, almost impossible alone without. ;p
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Easy with a guide, almost impossible alone without. ;p
    True... But without a guide, no one (save a handful of people) wouldn't even know it existed... And those guys inform the world.. From that point, it's easy peasy... And very very time consu..
    And the guide IS out there.... In several places actually.

Just like raid bosses become easier when you can read strategy on the net rather than inventing your own.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

sharing the joy and be proud of getting something is what wow is all about. gratz!