Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I never cheered a terrorist lol, oh Brecca I triggered you so much you had to make up lies to attack me
    What the fuck do you call plotting to assassinate a former president & secretary of state?!??!?!?!

Jesus the level to which you people will back bend, lie, move goalposts, redefine words and hypocrite all over yourselves, is terrifying.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Trump promotes baseless accusation of British spying a day after accepting an invitation for a state visit from the queen

Nothing like a crazy conspiracy on one of our closest allies after an invite from the queen. I thought you were better than this UK.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Trump promotes baseless accusation of British spying a day after accepting an invitation for a state visit from the queen

Nothing like a crazy conspiracy on one of our closest allies after an invite from the queen. I thought you were better than this UK.
    Neither our queen nor our government represents the actual people of the UK.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Neither our queen nor our government represents the actual people of the UK.
    Who does then...?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Which, in turn, was the same day he accused the Mexican government of attacking US soldiers to aid drug dealers.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    GOP and it's members seem to be trying their best to shit on Biden now. With Trump retweeting it all, of course.

Starting here...
    Trump just said he has sick and demented ideas.....

This is why The Onion and South Park have to work so much harder for their jokes when he does it for them.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump's direct words and actions have led to yet another investigation.

This time, the House wants answers for why Trump fired all those people that work at DHS and related offices.

“We are deeply concerned that the firing and forced resignation of these officials puts the security of the American people at risk,” the lawmakers wrote. “We are also concerned that the President may have removed DHS officials because they refused his demands to violate federal immigration law and judicial orders.”

“Moreover, we are concerned by reports that, even as he has removed the Department’s leadership, the President has sought to empower a White House aide, Stephen Miller, to ‘be in charge of handling all immigration and border affairs,'” the Democrats wrote, quoting from a recent report in The Washington Post.

The announcement of the probe comes one day after the White House declined to make Miller available to testify before Congress.
    Add that to the growing list of "the WH refuses to explain itself and refuses to comply with checks and balances".

10+ Year Old Account
    So Trump apparently was given a bill for 2 million dollars from North Korea for the 'hospital care' of Otto Warmbier. You know, the guy Kim had tortured to death, and Trump reportedly ordered it be paid.

The White House is refusing to say anything, obviously, but given how desperate Trump was for a win in North Korea I wouldn't put it past him.
    Last edited by Zaydin; 2019-04-25 at 08:27 PM.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    So Trump apparently was given a bill for 2 million dollars from North Korea for the 'hospital care' of Otto Warmbier, you know, the guy Kim had tortured to death, and Trump reportedly ordered it be paid.

The White House is refusing to say anything, obviously, but given how desperate Trump was for a win in North Korea I wouldn't put it past him.
    I... Find it hard to believe, considering how few bills Trump pays

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    The White House is refusing to say anything
    They should only stay silent if they paid. It's not their fault NK is being a dick on that, after all. And, since NK talks with Trump are effectively over, because Trump likes calling people names on Twitter, and because NK is shaking hands with Putin right now, I see no reason for them to be silent on that. "NK tried to charge us $2 million, what is Little Rocket Man thinking?" See? Fits his style perfectly, and he'd be right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I... Find it hard to believe, considering how few bills Trump pays
    Yeah, but Trump was desperate for a deal so he could crow about it to his cult how he 'fixed' North Korea when no other president could so I could see him agreeing to pay this one.

Besides, he only refuses to pay bills with his own money. He loves spending other peoples money though.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

So even if there is not a Pee Pee tape its pretty clear there was at least some background reason why it wound up in the original steele write up as clearly people were talking about something although whether that was real or fake its impossible to know.

Quote Originally Posted by kaid View Post
    So even if there is not a Pee Pee tape its pretty clear there was at least some background reason why it wound up in the original steele write up as clearly people were talking about something although whether that was real or fake its impossible to know.
    Don't worry, they will keep saying the dossier is fake. Had someone reply today say that it was fake and that the Mueller report was started on it. Even though we know it started because Trump fired Comey, and the investigation started because of Papadopolous and his drunk mouth.

This looks so fake lol
    The Mueller report has reference to it footnote 112, it basically states that Trump was informed about some tapes around his visit for the pageant before he was briefed on the Steele Dossier by Comey.

10+ Year Old Account
    This looks so fake lol
    I thought so too... seeing the ‘no service’ and a battery sign that’s just been plugged in after being totally drained. But... that actually makes sense for a phone submitted into court. The service would be cancelled and the battery drained, by the time they reviewed it. Plus, it being a photo, instead of just a screen grab, is a good look as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    The Mueller report has reference to it footnote 112, it basically states that Trump was informed about some tapes around his visit for the pageant before he was briefed on the Steele Dossier by Comey.
    Oh... wasn’t that the time Trump’s bodyguard said Trump was offered hookers, but declined? He doesn’t know what happened that night, but Trump totally declined... look at his wife... why would Trump pay for hookers? Oh... wait a minute...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I thought so too... seeing the ‘no service’ and a battery sign that’s just been plugged in after being totally drained. But... that actually makes sense for a phone submitted into court. The service would be cancelled and the battery drained, by the time they reviewed it. Plus, it being a photo, instead of just a screen grab, is a good look as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh... wasn’t that the time Trump’s bodyguard said Trump was offered hookers, but declined? He doesn’t know what happened that night, but Trump totally declined... look at his wife... why would Trump pay for hookers? Oh... wait a minute...
    You mean the guy who said, on tape, he can't help himself, he has to kiss them, grab em by the pussy? That guy?
    Yeah, I can totally believe he'd turn down hookers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    You mean the guy who said, on tape, he can't help himself, he has to kiss them, grab em by the pussy? That guy?
    Yeah, I can totally believe he'd turn down hookers.
    Pff, Trump doesn't do hookers. He's paying them to be quiet, not for the sex. It's totally different.

I have to say by now the thread title hasn't aged well at all. Its more like the 'Leftist screeching shitshow continues while Trumps still winning'. Lets be honest.
    Is there any real actual point to this thread or is it just rightwing people laughing at leftwing people seething and screeching at Trump? Because having a quick read of the latest pages thats all it seems to be.
    “to wear an improper expression on your face was itself a punishable offence. There was even a word for it in Newspeak: FACECRIME, it was called.”

Quote Originally Posted by VanishingAct View Post
    I have to say by now the thread title hasn't aged well at all. Its more like the 'Leftist screeching shitshow continues while Trumps still winning'. Lets be honest.
    Is there any real actual point to this thread or is it just rightwing people laughing at leftwing people seething and screeching at Trump? Because having a quick read of the latest pages thats all it seems to be.
    How has it not aged well? His presidency is one shitshow after another. It is the Circue du Soleil of shitshows. Perhaps you can show how it isn't a shitshow, but something tells me you'll go off, try another strawman elsewhere and/or deflect entirely. I offer you the challenge. Present one good thing he's done, that has huge bipartisan support without as many negatives as positives, for each month of his presidency and you win the thread and argument then we can close the thread. Until then go jump rope.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866