Poll: Whats being said

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    You make it seem like I'm trying to use sarcasm to insult some poor idiot.
    Whoa, did LiiLoSNK just use the n word? MOOOODS

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hypasonic View Post
    lol he clearly said idiot, in his native accent. There is not a chance you could construe that as the N word, pathetic. 32 people really need to get their hearing checked out.
    They probably also heard "idiot" but it isn't worth the risk of backlash for those who will insist otherwise. Fear is a really interesting motivator in that it often just tramples right the heck over every thread of reasonable thought. Ain't nobody wanna be responsible for letting this streamer stay on if it causes a dent in revenue.

I mean... in what state people's ears must be to actually hear niggers? I legit listened it to like 15 times on a different volume lvls and there wasn't a single time it sounded even remotely like niggers to me. Tbh i'm reallly feeling sad that Twitch sold itself to Amazon, literally almost anything NA touches slowly turns into some kind of a laughable shitshow.

I mean.. not so long ago streamer girl got banned cuz she said that she thinks that biologically there are only 2 genders =>> Banned for the Hateful conduct )) Like, WUT? And i don't even want to mention girl which got legit banned for the cosplay of a game character....
    Last edited by Pu3Ho; 2019-04-26 at 01:16 AM.

Right? All my friends think LoL is some retarded baby game for autistic losers and that anyone who plays it, likes it, or follows it is a 100% turbo sperg, anime worshiping, basement virgin with a tiny brain. Crazy right?

That's definitely not what I think though. I think it's super good and takes skill to play it. That's what I truly think.
    On behalf of Dota players everywhere, I am formally censuring you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Echoherb View Post
    I don't post stupid shit, which is why you were only able to find one topic that wasn't even that inflammatory (it was a completely true statement and still is) .

Why don't you actually address the argument next time instead of digging for unrelated topics that have nothing to do with anything and hurling insults.

Also the word is mispronounced because he has an accent and obviously can't help it.
    There is definitely a lot more stupid shit in your post history that we can share if you wish to continue.

The “nuh-uh!” that comprised your entire argument was completely refuted.

What the fresh hell? Can someone who actually thinks that he said something please mark the time where he said any racial slurs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    I think its Twitch's platform and they are allowed to hear whatever they want.
    I.. I literally don't even know where to begin with this. "They are allowed to hear whatever they want" Sorry but you don't get to say someone said one thing when they're on camera literally saying something else.
    "Honor, young heroes. No matter how dire the battle, never forsake it."
    Varok Saurfang

Right? All my friends think LoL is some retarded baby game for autistic losers and that anyone who plays it, likes it, or follows it is a 100% turbo sperg, anime worshiping, basement virgin with a tiny brain. Crazy right?

That's definitely not what I think though. I think it's super good and takes skill to play it. That's what I truly think.
    I wasn't commenting on the game in the slightest, just the fact they were able to fall to the floor laughing based on the fact that you were watching a video about a game. Extremely pretentious if nothing else.

He is clearly saying idiot with a accent, anybody even close to hearing the n word needs to have a hearing check

At 0:11 it is very easy to mistake that as the n word. He clearly says idiots at a later point in the clip though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Listened so many times and sounds like the n word.. Is this laurel/yanny all over again or what?

Listened to it a few times, not once did I hear that word.

"Holy shit kill these idiots"
    "Fuck this idiot"

Anyone that hears anything else is an idiot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    I heard Nidiots

Like... he WAS going to say it but caught himself and made it idiots

KILL THESE NI...IDIOTS!!!
    go see a doctor, you're hearing is wrong :O

Quote Originally Posted by Ihsatakar View Post
    There is definitely a lot more stupid shit in your post history that we can share if you wish to continue.

The “nuh-uh!” that comprised your entire argument was completely refuted.
    That's why you couldn't actually find anything. Stop being an asshole and address the actual topic instead of digging through people's post history and derailing the topic with unrelated shit.

If you slow it down you can clearly hear the word idiot. If you hear anything else, you are either lying or need to get your ears checked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    At 0:11 it is very easy to mistake that as the n word. He clearly says idiots at a later point in the clip though.
    Agreed, but when you're able to determine it's not with very basic video playback features .... LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    They probably also heard "idiot" but it isn't worth the risk of backlash for those who will insist otherwise. Fear is a really interesting motivator in that it often just tramples right the heck over every thread of reasonable thought. Ain't nobody wanna be responsible for letting this streamer stay on if it causes a dent in revenue.
    Twitch could have just passed on the ban, released a x.5 speed version of the video segment in question & told everyone that's complaining to effectively shut the fuck up. Idk?

This? This is why you don't let SJWs infiltrate your company.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurrora View Post
    This? This is why you don't let SJWs infiltrate your company.
    or maybe this is how you try to not lose advertisers who are tired of being dogpiled over stupid shit like this

Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    'Anyone who doesnt hear the n-word is a retarded racist.'

Two can play at the game of absurd statements. Try a bit of nuance and understanding and look up "Laurel and Yanny".
    ok you go and mess with the frequencies and I'll wait for you to get "Nigger" out of "idiots".

it's not the same...

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    Congratulations, it seems you have functioning ears.
    Not to mention, if you were going to drop a couple of n-bombs, this would be a very strange way to use the word.

Quote Originally Posted by J012D4N View Post
    Agreed, but when you're able to determine it's not with very basic video playback features .... LOL
    Aint nobody got time for that .... LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

There is a video on Reddit of an Asian female gamer saying plural N word while gaming and nothing happened to her. Must be that sweet female privilege that prevents the company from disciplining her.

Quote Originally Posted by Simplex View Post
    or maybe this is how you try to not lose advertisers who are tired of being dogpiled over stupid shit like this
    Giving in to bullies just encourages them.