Poll: Have you faction swapped?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Not for pvp, but because they ruined my outlaw rogue by pruning major abilities. I might level my paladin or DH on alliance side in the hopes those are better, but haven't had the motivation to due to burnout. The new profession questlines are dangling a bit of a carrot though, so I probably will level at least one once 8.2 hits.

5+ Year Old Account
    BG's aren't important enough for me to faction change, that being said my buddies and I (there's four of us) are all about 412 ilvl and we've only lost like one casual BG out of like 30+ played I don't think its so bad.
    Honorary member of the Baine Fanclub, the only member really.

Quote Originally Posted by Flower Milk View Post
    I switched from Horde to Alliance this expansion because the allied races looked cooler and Boralus is beautiful, probably the best looking city in the whole game. Also I didn't wanna follow someone evil like Sylvanas.
    Reality check, the overarching psychotic Jaina is just as screwed up as the Banshee queen. The difference Sylvanas has the ability to kill off most of the alliance in a single strike if necessary and she hasn't. In fact a majority of her attack seems to be trying to stop the protection of Azeroth, because most likely like ALGALON said YEARS ago, the planet is CORRUPTED beyond repair and needs to be destroyed, and he isn't just a creation of Sargeras but of the entire pantheon. When Azeroth awakens she will end up being the darkest Titan and we will only win because of the of Sargeras, Ner'zul, and other supposedly evil creatures who have been purging off evil titans before they can be born.

Never ever forget Varian Wrynn was an honorable HERO with a bad attitude toward the horde, but he wasn't psychotic like Jaina. As of now we will be seeing likely see Thrall return to the mantle of Warchief and no it won't be out of choice or necessity. An alliance moron will end up killing Saurfang, and that'll put the full blood rage into action the same rage that allowed Grom to kill Mannoroth, and lets not forget Thralls green.

Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    I love when people come to a thread just to try and throw it off topic with their trolling.
    "Trolling" he says, when the thread is asking if you switched faction, and

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Need an option for "I switched to Alliance."
    doesn't even have that option.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by VooDsXo View Post
    Reality check, the overarching psychotic Jaina is just as screwed up as the Banshee queen. The difference Sylvanas has the ability to kill off most of the alliance in a single strike if necessary and she hasn't. In fact a majority of her attack seems to be trying to stop the protection of Azeroth, because most likely like ALGALON said YEARS ago, the planet is CORRUPTED beyond repair and needs to be destroyed, and he isn't just a creation of Sargeras but of the entire pantheon. When Azeroth awakens she will end up being the darkest Titan and we will only win because of the of Sargeras, Ner'zul, and other supposedly evil creatures who have been purging off evil titans before they can be born.

Never ever forget Varian Wrynn was an honorable HERO with a bad attitude toward the horde, but he wasn't psychotic like Jaina. As of now we will be seeing likely see Thrall return to the mantle of Warchief and no it won't be out of choice or necessity. An alliance moron will end up killing Saurfang, and that'll put the full blood rage into action the same rage that allowed Grom to kill Mannoroth, and lets not forget Thralls green.
    Jaina almost wiped out Orgrimmar when mad. She's more powerful than Sylvanas, and if you played through the alliance story at all you'd know Jaina grew a lot in BFA. Psychotic no more.

Guess this doesn’t apply to me, I am one that has a character for both side. Have a alliance Druid to see what those sneaky guys are up too and a Hunter/pally on horde to see what they do.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll never switch. I do have a couple horde alts though, and when I try to play with the, suddenly the Alliance becomes extremely powerful and violent.
    I guess the game doesn't want me to pvp lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Icon View Post
    Hmm tiny, skin similar to the blood elves, good at tinkering. Yup seems like a goblin alright.

Just another poorly disguised "why does the group/faction with me in it always lose? can't be my fault".
    Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.

i play both sides and strictly want to keep playing both sides

my personal experience with pvp is not the same though - often i see alliance being a lot more organized
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

>WoW
    >PVP

No i stuck with the castles and dwarven mountainkeeps. I i want pvp i wont play a hotbar mmo.

I play both sides about equally, so no

Quote Originally Posted by Alopex Major View Post
    I'd quit before I went Horde. Oh wait, I did.
    What this guy said. Especially since the devs made it so abundantly clear in BfA that the Horde is their pet faction, I would never ever switch to Horde. I do have Horde alts, but I haven't logged in with them since BfA started.

5+ Year Old Account
    Horde4Life here. Although this whole Garrosh 2.0 drama is really getting on my nerves.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

I wouldn't ever faction swap for pvp balance's sake.

Maybe if WPVP was the main thing I enjoyed about this game but it isn't. Even then I play a rogue so I can mostly pick my fights anyway. All my friends play alliance and most of the races I like are alliance. So I have little incentive to play horde other than to see the other side of the story.

7+ Year Old Account
    I play both, have ever since it was possible.

Also, dear people who came around just to tell that you've quit; please go away. The question wasn't whether you still play or not, so you can stop advertising it here.

deviantART
    Simple Armory EU
    Simple Armory US
    Lodestone

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not for PvP specifically but yes I did switch to Horde. Coincidentally this is the first time I've engaged in PvP in years.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

5+ Year Old Account
    Horde has been my faction since I started playing. Tried dabbling in Alliance this expansion because of Void Elves and stuff but it just doesn't feel like home to me.

I would have played Horde but the absolute clusterfuck of Dazar'alor compared to the serene convenience of Boralus made up my mind as to what faction I'd play in BfA.

always played horde, with exception of about 3 years i did on alliance. I have always had horde characters, but now I am all horde.. I swithed in legion

I love horde but i switched in BfA to alliance, merely because i was getting tired of all the trolls theme and i wanted to start fresh and something new. Still miss horde, i have horde on my veins <3 forever.