Quote Originally Posted by VanishingAct View Post
    I have to say by now the thread title hasn't aged well at all. Its more like the 'Leftist screeching shitshow continues while Trumps still winning'. Lets be honest.
    Is there any real actual point to this thread or is it just rightwing people laughing at leftwing people seething and screeching at Trump? Because having a quick read of the latest pages thats all it seems to be.
    Go on then, I'll bite. Talk me through the list of all the winning that Trump is doing. So we can laugh at the specific delusions you hold about what's happening with Trump. Do you think the Mueller report absolved him? That he's actually building a wall? That he is managing the economy well?

What in particular are you happy with at the moment? Beyond the "owning the libs" that you believe is happening.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

I have to say by now the thread title hasn't aged well at all. Its more like the 'Leftist screeching shitshow continues while Trumps still winning'. Lets be honest.
    Is there any real actual point to this thread or is it just rightwing people laughing at leftwing people seething and screeching at Trump? Because having a quick read of the latest pages thats all it seems to be.
    This thread is a chatroom about things Trump does. There isn't much point to it, yes. This shows in that the participants are mostly a couple of same folk who respond to the local mediabot (Breccia) with their oohs and aahs - top ~10 posters are responsible for half of the posts, and Breccia's media spam alone is 12% of the thread. But it's all fine, chatrooms are fine, even apathetic and slow ones. People have their fun, no problems with that.

The sibling thread on Mueller's investigation, however, has run its course. Now with the report finished and published and with all of the story mostly over and discussed and settled, that thread ran out of things to discuss and went dryer than the Sahara. Last arguments are about who's troll and who the mods are banning and how outrageous that is. That thread will likely die from natural causes soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    Go on then, I'll bite. Talk me through the list of all the winning that Trump is doing. So we can laugh at the specific delusions you hold about what's happening with Trump. Do you think the Mueller report absolved him? That he's actually building a wall? That he is managing the economy well?

What in particular are you happy with at the moment? Beyond the "owning the libs" that you believe is happening.
    Hows that impeachment going? Hows that Mueller impeachment going? Who is running against Trump? Bernie? No. Joe Biden? lol so it seems. So Trump is gonna win 2020, and I get to laugh at an extra four years of posts like this. Yeah seems the wall is being built even with the massive amount of resistence against it, afterall Democrats are now desperate to turn democracy into a demographic head count instead of a contest of ideas so they don't want that wall *anymore*. Economy for America seems to being managed as best as it can be under the climate. Wall street was certainly celebrating when he won and dow jones/stocks in general seem to reflect that through its ups and downs. But I think that's a conversation that would go over your head.

Why do you even hate Trump so much? I tell you what, at least his convictions are still the same and don't radically change for votes. Don't worry about what people talk, go by their actions and convictions. If you can spare an hour from your busy schedule, just give this a listen in the background as you go about things on the computer.
    “to wear an improper expression on your face was itself a punishable offence. There was even a word for it in Newspeak: FACECRIME, it was called.”

Hows that impeachment going? Hows that Mueller impeachment going? Who is running against Trump? Bernie? No. Joe Biden? lol so it seems. So Trump is gonna win 2020, and I get to laugh at an extra four years of posts like this. Yeah seems the wall is being built even with the massive amount of resistence against it, afterall Democrats are now desperate to turn democracy into a demographic head count instead of a contest of ideas so they don't want that wall *anymore*. Economy for America seems to being managed as best as it can be under the climate. Wall street was certainly celebrating when he won and dow jones/stocks in general seem to reflect that through its ups and downs. But I think that's a conversation that would go over your head.

Why do you even hate Trump so much? I tell you what, at least his convictions are still the same and don't radically change for votes. Don't worry about what people talk, go by their actions and convictions. If you can spare an hour from your busy schedule, just give this a listen in the background as you go about things on the computer.
    [video=youtube;AXO2936XM9w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXO2936XM9w[/vido]
    So the only thing he has done well is "the stock market" where most Americans have nothing to do with and it doing will doesn't mean the middle class is doing well. Again, where is all this "winning" that you believe Trump is doing? It was a simple question and you didn't answer it very well.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    So the only thing he has done well is "the stock market" where most Americans have nothing to do with and it doing will doesn't mean the middle class is doing well.
    ROFL. The stock market affects everyone, just so you know.

What did you want to say about the middle class? It's drifting up, it reduces but that happens because people get richer and graduate into the next class:

I am not arguing that there's a lot of winning or whatever, but if you want to bring economic arguments, bring something that makes sense.
    Last edited by rda; 2019-04-26 at 07:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    ROFL. The stock market affects everyone, just so you know.
    You're right, when it goes up suddenly a $50 appears in my wallet by the stock market fairy and old man Dow grants me one wish when it goes up by more than 1,000 in a day.

This was a serious statement right? You're not drunk? Hurt? Are you okay? Bad day so you push hippy bullshit like the economy does well and suddenly people shit rainbows?

You're right, when it goes up suddenly a $50 appears in my wallet by the stock market fairy and old man Dow grants me one wish when it goes up by more than 1,000 in a day.
    I suggest learning about the economy before trying to talk about it pretending to look smart. The above is kindergarten-level.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there any real actual point to this thread
    If we made a new thread every time Trump did something stupid or terrible then the clutter would be overwhelming, instead the majority of it is confined to this thread.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    I suggest learning about the economy before trying to talk about it pretending to look smart. The above is kindergarten-level.
    I suggest you learn some fucking facts that not everyone has invested in the stock market, but I guess a simple google search would be too hard for you. Under 35 is lower than it was from 10 years ago. 84% of stocks are owned by 10% of households. (One more for good measure)

That not good enough. Hmm, not everyone has stocks, therefore they don't get rewarded for it when it does well. If the company they work for does well they too usually don't see any extra benefit for it.

Real quick, if you can, fuck off with this piss poor try to be high and mighty while offering nothing. That dog don't hunt. The fact you believe that when the stock market does well then I gain benefit says something about you that me saying it would get me banned, so just imagine some cures words on your own.
    Last edited by Dontrike; 2019-04-26 at 08:15 AM.

I suggest you learn some fucking facts that not everyone has invested in the stock market, but I guess a simple google search would be too hard for you. Under 35 is lower than it was from 10 years ago. 84% of stocks are owned by 10% of households. (One more for good measure)

That not good enough. Hmm, not everyone has stocks, therefore they don't get rewarded for it when it does well. If the company they work for does well they too usually don't see any extra benefit for it.

Real quick, if you can, fuck off with this piss poor try to be high and mighty while offering nothing. That dog don't hunt. The fact you believe that when the stock market does well then I gain benefit says something about you that me saying it would get me banned, so just imagine some cures words on your own.
    He isn't wrong in the sense that the stock market does affect everyone in some fashion, either through investor influencing how a business will cut costs(job losses) or reinvest profits(equipment or job hiring) due to earnings reports or through large amounts of 401k and other retirement instruments that are based around various stocks and bonds that are sold. While the average person generally won't benefit by getting a dividend or some direct cash payout from the stock market as the majority of people don't directly own stocks, they are affected through those other means.

Even peoples mortgages were and still are in some effect subject to the stock market through investors buying up debt stocks. People are also affected by the futures commodities markets by how much they pay for produce and, for a part of it, how much they pay at the pump as part of that is dictated by how much oil is being sold for on the commodities market.

So to say that the average person doesn't benefit from it going up, you aren't wrong in the sense that they don't directly benefit monetarily. However they do indirectly through the various ways I've pointed out.

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    If we made a new thread every time Trump did something stupid or terrible then the clutter would be overwhelming, instead the majority of it is confined to this thread.
    True, leftists seem to get triggered over every single thing Trump does. He can't even eat KFC with a knife and fork without CNN and leftists on social media losing their shit over it. Fuck I just did a search here on mmo-c and yes there was a lot of butthurt over him eating KFC with a knife and fork back then so I guess you are absolutely right.
    “to wear an improper expression on your face was itself a punishable offence. There was even a word for it in Newspeak: FACECRIME, it was called.”

True, leftists seem to get triggered over every single thing Trump does.
    Pointing out and laughing at stupidity is now considered "triggered". This day and age is fucking stupid.

I watched Gabriel Iglesias and was triggered by every joke and was triggered when I watched someone smashing their nuts doing a skateboard trick. So much triggering!
    Last edited by Dontrike; 2019-04-26 at 09:51 AM.

True, leftists seem to get triggered over every single thing Trump does.
    You mean like the right losing it over a tan suit? it's like you guys got a lobotomy and forgot 8 years of Obama where you had to make up scandals like him being born in Kenya.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    You mean like the right losing it over a tan suit? it's like you guys got a lobotomy and forgot 8 years of Obama where you had to make up scandals like him being born in Kenya.
    Don't forget fancy mustard on his burgers. That was just uNaMeRiCaN and he should have been exiled for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Don't forget fancy mustard on his burgers. That was just uNaMeRiCaN and he should have been exiled for it.
    I hear he liked to golf.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I hear he liked to golf.
    SCANDALO- Oh.

Uh. We'll let that pass.

But we won't forget the 14 DOLLARS WORTH OF MUFFINS A STAFFER BOUGHT FOR A MEETING ON GOVERNMENT MONEY!!!!ONE!!!1!!!

Abuse of federal funds! Should have been impeached.

BREAKING: Federal judge agrees to release Coast Guard Lt. Christopher Hasson, who was accused of plotting terror attack by federal prosecutors. Judge says govt. has not charged him with terrorism and murder and doesn’t plan to, so no grounds to hold.
    https://twitter.com/jjouvenal/status...089544193?s=19

Wow! AG Barr is not charging this guy for terrorism! The judge even stated he has grave concern. This guy might be released.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    https://twitter.com/jjouvenal/status...089544193?s=19

Wow! AG Barr is not charging this guy for terrorism! The judge even stated he has grave concern. This guy might be released.
    I wonder if they'll give him his hit list back too.

Maybe Trump, Miller and Barr even went through the list, ranking who they wanted Right-Wing terrorists to target first lol

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    The Mueller report has reference to it footnote 112, it basically states that Trump was informed about some tapes around his visit for the pageant before he was briefed on the Steele Dossier by Comey.
    Part of me is curious if it was less pee pee tape they are talking about and more video at the miss universe pageant of trump walking in backstage on naked underage girls. Presumably all their big convention halls are wired and videoed 9 ways to sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Pff, Trump doesn't do hookers. He's paying them to be quiet, not for the sex. It's totally different.
    Actually, Karen McDougal said that he tried to give her a big wad of cash after they fucked the first time.