Page 24 of 56 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    China coming in strong, already 3 guilds at 1/2

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    And then Mythic Star Augur arrives and spawns one of my fav vids bout WoW raiding

Good one, doesn't beat this one these guys made as well though:

Quote Originally Posted by niirb View Post
    all of this bastu posting is real monkaHmm stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    You're not even the real Bastu. The real one from the gallywix community confirmed you are an impostor

i am the real bastu, feel free to message me, i've even changed my name in gallywix to 'bastulol' on mmo

10+ Year Old Account
    I AM SPARTI- err... I mean... I AM BASTU!
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    I stopped playing a melee in Nighthold because it was so fucking boring hitting a target dummy
    Maybe I am playing a different game but what fights this expansion do melee do nothing while ranged do everything?

Quote Originally Posted by shyguybman View Post
    Maybe I am playing a different game but what fights this expansion do melee do nothing while ranged do everything?
    The Blizzard pendulum of balance should mean next expansion melee do absolutely nothing again in response to complaints that raids are too melee unfriendly this expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    The Blizzard pendulum of balance should mean next expansion melee do absolutely nothing again in response to complaints that raids are too melee unfriendly this expansion.
    What fights do melee do nothing? Are ranged not significantly less punished by most mechanics that happen these days? Ranged are generally wanted more than melee because of this unless there is some cheese/gimmick you can do in the fight (Zul)
    Last edited by shyguybman; 2019-04-27 at 06:14 AM.

It looks like the race is tighter than ever before, so many guilds are on 1/2 and progressing hard on Uu'nat, yet it looks like this thread is the least active that I have seen in a while.

Is it because it's a "short filler" raid? So it doesn't count as a real race? Or is it because the interest in WoW as a whole is at an all time low?

Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    It looks like the race is tighter than ever before, so many guilds are on 1/2 and progressing hard on Uu'nat, yet it looks like this thread is the least active that I have seen in a while.

Is it because it's a "short filler" raid? So it doesn't count as a real race? Or is it because the interest in WoW as a whole is at an all time low?
    Threads are less active ever since Method started streaming and everyone took their NA vs EU routine to twitch chat.

The race is not tigher than ever before lol, the only guilds that are even in competition wrt raid times are Method, Exorsus and maybe Pieces, since I have no idea if they are raiding fulltime. And Exorsus' best pull is full 20% behind Methods'.

These threads used to be full of speculations since no one streamed progress, nowadays all the memes and banter is on twitch

10+ Year Old Account
    Method just had a decent progression jump. from 45% to about 33%

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    The race is not tigher than ever before lol, the only guilds that are even in competition wrt raid times are Method, Exorsus and maybe Pieces, since I have no idea if they are raiding fulltime. And Exorsus' best pull is full 20% behind Methods'.
    Exorsus hasn't been part of the WF race for a long time mate, they raid 16h a day and can't even compete with guilds that raid evenings mostly. They always finish multiple days/full reset after WF.

Method world first boys and girls! EU does it again

Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds View Post
    Method world first boys and girls! EU does it again
    What? no, they killed in Heroic. They are still at 33% progress on Mythic.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekyler View Post
    What? no, they killed in Heroic. They are still at 33% progress on Mythic.
    Someone got jebaited and posted comp so i went with it

Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds View Post
    Someone got jebaited and posted comp so i went with it
    Looks like you are the only one who got jebaited.

The race of course is still interesting, but I wonder what you expect. Most of the guilds who managed to down the first boss are no competitors for the wf race.

This is basically pieces versus method with the fact that method is a guild that is known to push for wf where pieces is not such a guild. They are great skillwise, dont get me wrong, but i doubt that they are anywhere as good prepared as method when it comes to geared alts etc..

They just use their opportunity as method performed rather poorly at the first boss.

No other guild is even worth of speaking as they are clearly far beyond already.

So lets see if a miracle happens at pieces otherwise this whole, "race" is just method versus gametime.

Well realistically pretty much everyone knows it would normally be between method and limit but limit is literally not raiding due to mdi.

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    Well realistically pretty much everyone knows it would normally be between method and limit but limit is literally not raiding due to mdi.
    Method also sent several ppl to MDI. Meeres, Zaelia, Gingi, Fragrance and probably at least one more. So MDI is not an excuse Limit can use.