Goodluckday browser hijacker

Hi, the past week, while accessing this site on mobile, the browser hijacking advert goodluckday.site has been popping up repeatedly.

I've already checked how to stop it, as it circumvents most pop up blockers and adblockers, it's simply becoming an annoyance.

I'd suggest getting whoever filters/approves your ads to look into it.

I've had this problem as well. One of those sites that "roll" a wheel of fortune and tell you to do a survey to win "free" shit like an iphone/ipad samsung galaxies,etc. fake stuff made by useless people
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    It's almost like there is a thread specifically for this type of problem https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...orting-bad-ads

Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    It's almost like there is a thread specifically for this type of problem https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...orting-bad-ads
    I already reported it (#994) 4 or so days ago. Nadda has been done so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    I already reported it (#994) 4 or so days ago. Nadda has been done so far.
    Which is kinda interesting. Weird that it's taking so long to get it removed

It really throws off the rhythm of my poops.

Yeah, this forum has a ton of problems with mobile browser hijacks. I gave up on browsing with my phone at work this last week because every third or fourth page would get hijacked. So I mean... thanks for making me more productive at work, I guess?

I reported it to our ads team, they are working on trying to remove it. Sorry, we hate this kind of ad as much as you.