Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Remember when they used to permaban for shit like this?

Can't lose out on that dwindling subscription money though can they?
    No because it's literally never happened
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    it's lame to ban tiddy mods. they don't hurt anything.

i really think they should just give a nude option for the game, like how conan exiles does it. have a setting where you see full, partial, or no nudity.
    Conan Exiles also has an ESRB rating of M, something I'm sure Blizzard would like to avoid for WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    AFAIK Blizzard has already been baning people for using things like tmorph since MoP.
    No-one got banned only for using tmorph, and tmorph has not functioned since they broke it in the middle of Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    Conan Exiles also has an ESRB rating of M, something I'm sure Blizzard would like to avoid for WoW.
    i'm of the mind that nudity shouldn't warrant more than a T rating.

but the way things are starting to become more puritanical these days, i'm surprised if nudity doesn't start causing an AO rating.

Well that explains why goldshire was so empty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Louz View Post
    Funniest thing about this was people posting screenshots of completely empty Lion's Pride Inn on RP servers
    You mean those screenshots which show no context in regard to time or warmode status while there are replies clearly with people in the inn with blue (warmode off) names?

On Argent Dawn EU, the biggest RP server in Europe, even before the banwave there was practically noone in Goldshire when warmode is enabled.
    Speciation Is Gradual

Yeah, I remember perma bans for things like repeat offenders who got caught doing this again after the temp ban.
    Is anything you post factual anymore, other than your hate boner for Blizzard right now?

Huh?

People have been using nude mods for years and no one was ever banned for it.

Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    Well, this basically goes to show that Warden isn't good enough to discern between actual hacks/bots and model edits.

- - - Updated - - -

It's actually a running theme for eastern MMO's always having females with big tits and asses, half-hanging out. They know the demo which is why.
    Pretty sure they could do it but that would probably require actual Humans to look over it. You could just check what Files are loaded by the Loader and if its only Character Models and Itemtextures they don't flag your Account.

Bans are useless. Nothing is stopping someone from creating a new account and buying another copy of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    Huh?

People have been using nude mods for years and no one was ever banned for it.
    nude mods for wow? wth

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebottom View Post
    Bans are useless. Nothing is stopping someone from creating a new account and buying another copy of the game.
    Not useless at all. Many are put off.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    It's lame to run those mods, and why risk it when it's against the rules?

People do know there is tons of free *exotic entertainment* out there on the net, right?
    A lot of people used them to fix vanilla armor textures as well from what I know. Why does it matter when it's client side only?

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    No permabans for botting, this tells you everything you need to know about Blizzard nowadays.
    What exactly does it tell you? They haven’t always permabannes botters in the past either.

Literally never happened theses mods tmorph etc have basically been an open secret since vanilla. The only perma ban that happened was when a guild swapped files so they could jump right to cthun and not have to clear the rest of aq 40 for ateish completions.

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    Literally never happened theses mods tmorph etc have basically been an open secret since vanilla. The only perma ban that happened was when a guild swapped files so they could jump right to cthun and not have to clear the rest of aq 40 for ateish completions.
    Literally did permaban but ok.

It's a shame they sacrificed actual punishment for profits but eh /shrug.

Quote Originally Posted by Leih View Post
    No because it's literally never happened
    Tmorph users would like to have a word with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    A lot of people used them to fix vanilla armor textures as well from what I know. Why does it matter when it's client side only?
    Yeah i wish there is something like transmog in game

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

Given that they have never permabaned people for stuff like this no I don’t remember that.

Literally did permaban but ok.

It's a shame they sacrificed actual punishment for profits but eh /shrug.
    Post proof I know exactly who it happened to and the only permabans for model swapping had nothing to do with using tmorph or the like to change race or armor appearance they were to do with wall removal and making flags and nodes supersized. Hell I used tmorph back during tot since you basically had to be a troll because of extra damage to beast bosses and I hate the aesthetics of troll never got a warning let alone a ban.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vipers View Post
    Yeah i wish there is something like transmog in game
    Transmog doesn't allow you to wear different armor types or for the most part have updated non crappy vanilla armor textures.