Everything about account transfering

I guess countless threads have been made for this but let's settle it once and for all. As of now, my impression is that everything that you farm with the character that you will transfer goes to the new account, is that correct? - don't answer if you are not 100% sure.

More specific questions:

1. Will the mounts that I farmed with the character that I will transfer go to the new account?

2. Will the transmogs that I farmed with the character that I will transfer go to the new account?

3. If the character that I will transfer is an allied race, will I be able to transfer him assuming that allied races aren't unlocked on the new account?

4. If the character has unlocked pathfinder (all reps on revered etc), will that transfer?

5. If the character has earned exalted with allied races factions, will I be able to unlock instantly these allied races on the new account?

6. Will the titles that I farmed with the character transfer to the new account?

7. Will the battlepets that I farmed with the character that I will transfer go to the new account?

8. Do I lose any achievs, mounts, transmogs, allied races or whatever on the previous account if I transfer the character whom I farmed all of these things?
    Last edited by Vampiregenesis; 2019-04-27 at 05:00 PM.

It depends what you mean with "new account". If you move a character from one wow-account to another within the same battle.net account then nothing changes at all.

If you move a character from one wow-account to another on a different battle.net account (which has to be in the same name as the first to work at all) then everything that this character herself achieved will be transferred. So pathfinder would only transfer if the moved character did everything needed.

1. No, unless the new game account is on the same Blizzard account, in which case you still have access to the account-wide collection.
    2. Same as above, although transmogs unlocked from quests completed and gear currently available on your character would be moved to a new Blizzard account.
    3. Yes.
    4. What you have on your Blizzard account is a consolidated copy from all your characters. If you unlocked everything on that character specifically, that would get transferred.
    5. As long as you have also met the remaining requirements, you would have access to the unlock quest.
    6. As long as you have the corresponding achievements unlocked on that particular character.
    7. No, caged pets can't transfer to different accounts. Disregard if it's a different game account on the same Blizzard account.
    8. No, collections are account-wide and achievements are copied to the Blizzard account from your individual characters. The only possible exception is the Exalted achievements.

Can two battle net accounts be merged somehow?
    It begins with absence and desire.It begins with blood and fear.It begins with....

Quote Originally Posted by Arakkar View Post
    1. No, unless the new game account is on the same Blizzard account, in which case you still have access to the account-wide collection.
    2. Same as above, although transmogs unlocked from quests completed and gear currently available on your character would be moved to a new Blizzard account.
    3. Yes.
    4. What you have on your Blizzard account is a consolidated copy from all your characters. If you unlocked everything on that character specifically, that would get transferred.
    5. As long as you have also met the remaining requirements, you would have access to the unlock quest.
    6. As long as you have the corresponding achievements unlocked on that particular character.
    7. No, caged pets can't transfer to different accounts. Disregard if it's a different game account on the same Blizzard account.
    8. No, collections are account-wide and achievements are copied to the Blizzard account from your individual characters. The only possible exception is the Exalted achievements.
    Thanks.

Saying that I can transfer allied races even thought the new account doesn't meet the requirements is interesting, however if I do that then I guess I won't be able to create the same allied race from the start on the new account? they won't unlock I mean

As for mounts and transmogs, I guess if I keep the gear on my bank and I don't use the mount items that I buy or get through achievements (keep them in the bags), will they transfer then and be usable on the new account?

I'm talking about a completely new battlenet account
    Last edited by Vampiregenesis; 2019-04-27 at 05:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyscale View Post
    ohhh god Collections and AcountBound achievements will not move.....Bleh.Blizzard should add a paying option which lets me transfer everything when moving the wow accounts to the 2nd battle.net account.Why do i have to lose anything at all?So stupid.
    It begins with absence and desire.It begins with blood and fear.It begins with....

Quote Originally Posted by dragnipur View Post
    ohhh god Collections and AcountBound achievements will not move.....Bleh.Blizzard should add a paying option which lets me transfer everything when moving the wow accounts to the 2nd battle.net account.Why do i have to lose anything at all?So stupid.
    why do you really need to move to a different account is the real question here?

In all fairness the rules are there in order to avoid account selling. Even the fact that they allowed moving chars between accounts with the same name was a bit of a stretch for them.

Quote Originally Posted by tratra View Post
    why do you really need to move to a different account is the real question here?

In all fairness the rules are there in order to avoid account selling. Even the fact that they allowed moving chars between accounts with the same name was a bit of a stretch for them.
    Because my main account which i stopped using for 4 years when i quit WoW in the end of Cata was locked and i had to contact blizzard to remove the physical authenticator which was attached to it.I decided it was to much of a hassle so i just created a new battle.net account which i used through the whole of legion.At some point I decided to unlock my old account so now i have 2 battle.net accounts which have tons of shit on them and i want everything to be at one place but without losing anything lol.

Depending on the last time you logged in to your original account, you may still be able to move your collections. It depends if this was before or after the introduction of account-wide pet and mount collections. If you still have the mount items in your bags or bank, those would indeed get transferred with an account consolidation.

As for those allied race transfers, it's confirmed officially:
    https://battle.net/support/article/156984

Depending on the last time you logged in to your original account, you may still be able to move your collections. It depends if this was before or after the introduction of account-wide pet and mount collections. If you still have the mount items in your bags or bank, those would indeed get transferred with an account consolidation.

As for those allied race transfers, it's confirmed officially:
    https://battle.net/support/article/156984
    Maintaining achievements such as pathfinder when transfering the character who grinded it and getting it in the new account too sounds a bit abusive, you basically can spread pathfinders.

I have one more question that I can't find a clear answer but I won't make a new thread about it.

If I unlock all the bfa allied races on one faction and then faction change, will I maintain these allied races and then I can just complete the quests (area+war campaigns) to unlock the allied races on the another faction? or will I lose the allied races from the previous faction?
    Last edited by Vampiregenesis; 2019-05-01 at 01:31 PM.

You'd need to have everything in the same character for it to be 100% duplicated. If you unlocked it already there's no reason you should have to unlock it a 2nd time, even if it's on a 2nd account. Also, you're still paying Blizzard for it.

The allied race unlocks are all done on the account level, so you'd keep those even if you no longer have a character on that faction.

You'd need to have everything in the same character for it to be 100% duplicated. If you unlocked it already there's no reason you should have to unlock it a 2nd time, even if it's on a 2nd account. Also, you're still paying Blizzard for it.

The allied race unlocks are all done on the account level, so you'd keep those even if you no longer have a character on that faction.
    I just noticed that pathfinder will not transfer even if I completed everything on the transfered character because the wide world of quests achiev which requires 100 world quests (part of pathfinder) is account wide and after searching a lot, I think account wide achievs do not transfer even if you got them with the transfered character. The achievements that make up these account wide achievs transfer and that's how you get the account wide achiev on the new account but this specific achiev isn't made up by individual achievs, it just requires 100 world quests and I think this will reset on the new account?

Is that correct?

Quote Originally Posted by dragnipur View Post
    They don't want people charging others to borrow a character briefly to seed accounts with all sorts of unlocked things. So in the case of account transfering everything goes by a character to character basis.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."