Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    110 Class Trial appearances - Monk and Death Knight

I've created trial characters and got all the level 110 appearances for each class except for Monk and Death Knight. They both only offer one possible option for the trial (Windwalker and Unholy). After creating the trials I'm still left with needing items from both. It looks like they are the tank gear but the tank specialities are not options for the trial making those pieces unobtainable (at least for the time being)
    Which version are you using? I know I fixed those a few builds back.

I updated not that long ago. 1.8.0 but I'll check for an update.

Updated to 1.8.3 and the only item still showing is Heart-Lesion Legguards (153738)
    Last edited by Jodmos; 2019-01-30 at 02:11 PM.

Good afternoon, if there is an addon developer? There are a couple of ideas!
    1 Make a "ToDoList". An additional window in which you can add which dungeon to close today is tracked by cd.
    2 While in a dungeon or raid, automatically remove dead bosses. (In order not to scroll the entire list).
    3 If possible, put tags on things in the NPC. (Addon will put a tag on the item icon "ATT")

Am I blind or were profiles removed in a recent update? I only care about my Shaman and thus want to only see information regarding him, however after a recent (?) update I no longer see a profile option, and now I see main list/mini list/tooltip info for whatever character I'm on, probably an alt I don't care about.

Strapped Pants (id 3982) are listed as a drop from Archiereus of Flame but they are a grey item and not able to be learned as a transmog.

Quote Originally Posted by chairmanmao View Post
    Am I blind or were profiles removed in a recent update? I only care about my Shaman and thus want to only see information regarding him, however after a recent (?) update I no longer see a profile option, and now I see main list/mini list/tooltip info for whatever character I'm on, probably an alt I don't care about.
    The settings UI was re-done so it was resetted. I don't use the profile option myself, so I'm unsure where it is or if it's still there.

Latest update is a serious downgrade to functionality. I can't see all items on a character as it only lets me show items useable by the current character. The account mode doesn't help as it doesn't give any control over what can be tracked. At times I would disable/enable specific slots when looking for things. Can't do that now.

Removal of profiles makes this addon incredibly tedious to use. Changing the setup on umpteen characters is really time consuming. Given that this addon is aimed at collectors (the sort to have a lot of characters to farm things) this seems counterintuitive. After multiple characters it keeps settings across characters which then causes the problem that you can't set characters up differently if you use them to farm different things.

Back to earlier version for me - or not as the previous version doesn't work at all even with out of date addons allowed.

The new minimap button doesn't appear. It is just a green square. Old one works fine. New one now works too after a restart, though it's too big to actually use.

I got a fanfare when learning an item (leg token from heart of fear) even though I had the option for a fanfare disabled. Turned out that my changes didn't get saved so relogging the character had reset the settings.

World Quests no longer show if the reward is Collected/Not Collected.
    Last edited by Jodmos; 2019-03-14 at 12:37 AM.

Latest update is a serious downgrade to functionality. I can't see all items on a character as it only lets me show items useable by the current character. The account mode doesn't help as it doesn't give any control over what can be tracked. At times I would disable/enable specific slots when looking for things. Can't do that now.

Removal of profiles makes this addon incredibly tedious to use. Changing the setup on umpteen characters is really time consuming. Given that this addon is aimed at collectors (the sort to have a lot of characters to farm things) this seems counterintuitive. After multiple characters it keeps settings across characters which then causes the problem that you can't set characters up differently if you use them to farm different things.

Back to earlier version for me - or not as the previous version doesn't work at all even with out of date addons allowed.

The new minimap button doesn't appear. It is just a green square. Old one works fine. New one now works too after a restart, though it's too big to actually use.

I got a fanfare when learning an item (leg token from heart of fear) even though I had the option for a fanfare disabled. Turned out that my changes didn't get saved so relogging the character had reset the settings.

World Quests no longer show if the reward is Collected/Not Collected.
    1) The world quest tooltip is a known bug.
    2) Personally I haven't had any issued with the minimap button, but maybe that's because I use the standard Blizzard UI. Do you use the standard UI too?
    3) There's a risk your changed settings in any addon won't get saved if you disconnect or do a /reload. I don't know if that's what you did, but fully exiting the game is the best way to make sure your changed settings are saved.
    4) "Given that this addon is aimed at collectors (the sort to have a lot of characters to farm things)..." I feel like the standard settings work best for this. Just change between mode(unique/completionist/debug) and the rest should track all the things the class you're currently playing can collect. Can you give an example of a setting you would have for a character farming a specific thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    1) The world quest tooltip is a known bug.
    2) Personally I haven't had any issued with the minimap button, but maybe that's because I use the standard Blizzard UI. Do you use the standard UI too?
    3) There's a risk your changed settings in any addon won't get saved if you disconnect or do a /reload. I don't know if that's what you did, but fully exiting the game is the best way to make sure your changed settings are saved.
    4) "Given that this addon is aimed at collectors (the sort to have a lot of characters to farm things)..." I feel like the standard settings work best for this. Just change between mode(unique/completionist/debug) and the rest should track all the things the class you're currently playing can collect. Can you give an example of a setting you would have for a character farming a specific thing?
    2. I think it was just a bug and rectified once I closed wow and restarted. I use default ui (with one mod to make it look pre 8.1) and the shield shaped icon for ATT is really large. At least twice the size of the small circular button that was before (which I use using the option to keep old style minimap button)
    3. I generally only /reload if something bugs but it's just possible something else caused it. Seems to be working fine now that it saved them.
    4. I regularly disable armour types to see just one when I'm on characters and it isn't always the type of the character I'm on (old version allowed this, new version just assume you only want either everything or only things for your class). Usually in relation to rares/chests that have a lot of drops I don't have and need to reduce the number shown to see clearly what I'm after. WoD dungeons are a particular pain as they have so many drops on each boss.

2. I think it was just a bug and rectified once I closed wow and restarted. I use default ui (with one mod to make it look pre 8.1) and the shield shaped icon for ATT is really large. At least twice the size of the small circular button that was before (which I use using the option to keep old style minimap button)
    3. I generally only /reload if something bugs but it's just possible something else caused it. Seems to be working fine now that it saved them.
    4. I regularly disable armour types to see just one when I'm on characters and it isn't always the type of the character I'm on (old version allowed this, new version just assume you only want either everything or only things for your class). Usually in relation to rares/chests that have a lot of drops I don't have and need to reduce the number shown to see clearly what I'm after. WoD dungeons are a particular pain as they have so many drops on each boss.
    Ok. I use the standard UI and my minimap icon looks to be the standard minimap icon size.

I don't really understand 4), but I think it's more likely you will get what you request back if you join the discord and make a suggestion or talk directly to Crieve. I'm not sure how often he and the contributors look here(other than Lucetia, very busy with school atm as far as I know).

What does the term "Not available in Personal Loot" mean ?
    TIA

Quote Originally Posted by ZalidtheBur View Post
    What does the term "Not available in Personal Loot" mean ?
    TIA
    Means in content where you are 11 levels or less (at 120 this is Legion and BfA) that item will never ever drop for you. People can get it to drop, but you personally won't ever see it drop on that class.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Means in content where you are 11 levels or less (at 120 this is Legion and BfA) that item will never ever drop for you. People can get it to drop, but you personally won't ever see it drop on that class.
    Thanks for the response.
    Oh. Just re-read your answer and I see I totally miss-read it. That's a weird restriction. But I guess it's just the way ATT displays the completionist pane. Thanks.
    Last edited by ZalidtheBur; 2019-04-04 at 09:42 PM.

Thanks for the response.
    I was in Dragon Soul at the time of posting this and was looking at Ataraxis, Cudgel of the Warmaster from Ultraxion which was showing the "Not available in Personal Loot" tag. It actually did drop for me.
    So either ATT or you are incorrect. I'll see if any more show up like that.
    Also I would find it very strange for Blizzard to make items only drop in a certain level range. First I've heard of that kind of restriction which would make the mog system really bad. One of the joys for many people is to return to old instances at max level and farm them for these drops.
    Actually in"legacy mode"it will drop for you normal boss kill but you can't coin it

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dashaus View Post
    Actually in"legacy mode"it will drop for you normal boss kill but you can't coin it

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    Hehe. I actually changed my post as I realised I miss-read it.
    Thanks for the info regarding coins.

Thanks for the response.
    Oh. Just re-read your answer and I see I totally miss-read it. That's a weird restriction. But I guess it's just the way ATT displays the completionist pane. Thanks.
    ATT displays it because that's pulled from Blizzard. It's essentially for this like this.

You are leveling a toon at 70 you know in Classic content you will always be able to get the item if you can solo it. However, any BC / Wrath dungeons or raids you won't be able to get it. This is in dungeons as raids don't have personal loot.

For the most part you'll be farming at 120 so it doesn't matter and is only informational when leveling. At level 120 you just have to know that Legion and BfA content will always be personal loot while the rest will be Legacy.

Thanks for the info :-)

Large crate of salvage is now showing 19 new items for Shaman (this may have been the case from a couple of builds ago but the current build also shows these). I already had all the shaman items from the crate. After opening a lot of crates I am still only seeing items that I already had unlocked.

Large crate of salvage is now showing 19 new items for Shaman (this may have been the case from a couple of builds ago but the current build also shows these). I already had all the shaman items from the crate. After opening a lot of crates I am still only seeing items that I already had unlocked.
    The addon author is testing something with those crates and the gear you're seeing, so it'll probably get fixed sometime in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    The addon author is testing something with those crates and the gear you're seeing, so it'll probably get fixed sometime in the future.
    I'll just ignore it then. Back to trying to get the one piece I still need from hunters.