Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The Alexa laughing thing was fixed like 6 months ago.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Alexa and Google devices are a huge invasion of privacy. I'd never buy something like that that just listens and records stuff.

Smartphone: *exists*

Like, seriously. If you're concerned about the privacy factor of these things.. You're fooling yourself that there aren't a TON of other datapoints all around you, constantly, or you live in a wood shed with no power and access the internet by mailing your friend letters of what websites you want to go to.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Siri has came on my phone several times randomly asking me what did I say when I speak about anything related to the government or someone dead
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

I don't get how this is much different from owning a cell phone. At least the Alexa is owned by a private company.
    "If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen."

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

Probably one of the best videos on the net.

Talks to Alexa like a police interrogation
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post

Probably one of the best videos on the net.

Talks to Alexa like a police interrogation
    Yeah, I don't understand this whole thing against home AI.
    If you buy Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa and don't expect it to listen to you all the time, then you gotta be quite fucking dumb. It's how the whole freaking thing works. If it didn't, it wouldn't work.