5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alga View Post
    And Blizzard always has the card of corrupt Bronze Dragons or the Infinites.
    1 in 14,000,605 chance that happens.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    1 in 14,000,605 chance that happens.
    Time is a flat circle or so the conspiricy theorists says >.>
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    The Yrel plotline...just no no thanks. I think Dragons might be relevant and no not Deathwing relevant but still relavant.
    Well it's kinda interesting we see the infinities "fixing" bad things like trying to make Arthas go away instead of culling the city or trying to kill Thrall so the horde will not be formed or Mevidh. This things kinda fit the view of the light of doing in the light way or the highway. How about Nozdormu being lightforged, so he can't be corrupted by the old gods but instead he brings the light army from AU Dreanor
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Well it's kinda interesting we see the infinities "fixing" bad things like trying to make Arthas go away instead of culling the city or trying to kill Thrall so the horde will not be formed or Mevidh. This things kinda fit the view of the light of doing in the light way or the highway. How about Nozdormu being lightforged, so he can't be corrupted by the old gods but instead he brings the light army from AU Dreanor
    ..I kinda want to see this now, but kinda don't.

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Actually, you kinda do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Directionalk9 View Post
    Actually, you kinda do.
    I'll pass, not to mention altering Muro- I mean Nozdormu's fate. Course admittingly the Caverns of Time being what it is and....well WoD being an alternate version of Draenor. You could pretty much argue End Time Murozond was one of many but even if I believe that, it just gets....weird.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    If the second is about the lightbound, then how about him being actually murdered and we investigate who did that and we stop the rogue dragon that was opening a portal to some location but we never know where was leading because we kill the dragon before he performs the ritual.

However that place leave a point in the ley lanes that can be used by anyone to open another portal like Xal using that point to summon more old gods from her masters.

So in a resume let's make the infinities play some role into the black empire or bringing new old gods like Hastur or Cthugha
    Last edited by Zandalariprelate; 2019-04-28 at 03:16 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    If the second is about the lightbound, then how about him being actually murdered and we investigate who did that and we stop the rogue dragon that was opening a portal to some location but we never know where was leading because we kill the dragon before he performs the ritual.

However that place leave a point in the ley lanes that can be used by anyone to open another portal like Xal using that point to summon more old gods from her masters.

So in a resume let's make the infinities play some role into the black empire or bringing new old gods like Hastur or Cthugha
    Summoning is nice and all, but I'd really like to see old gods litterally raining from the sky. What if Nzoth/Xal'atah/insert minion here can send some sort of signal for the void lords to know which direction to throw old gods into?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnemicmustdie View Post
    You can have your creepy furry fetish dont put those fucking fishsticks on us
    What the fuck you talking about?
    I loved their story in Vol'dun, and want the fox people to be added as a Allied Race...
    They could even have a little caravan made up in Orgrimmar and have a awesome Hunter pet which I really want too...
    Some people are saying Vulpera could have those Krolusks as a starter pet when you make your Vulpera Hunter...

And no it doesn't mean I am one of those people who just want the Vulpera for fan service...
    I liked them when I was questing into Vol'dun, how they interacted with the new threat a race I only knew from the screenshots from old news, and how they rode on Hyneas and had well Caravans to deliver their things and other nick nacks...
    For when I can unlock when they add them as a playable race I want to get my transmog in order for them, and maybe get a Hynea and maybe a flying would best for them.

Want to make my Vulpera a Hunter too since I want some good pets for my Vulpera and maybe quest in the zones with her...
    And yes I am making my Vulpera a female, not because I have sexual feelings for her, just because I find the Vulpera females too be more well better looking and shaped more better than the males...

Alright enough of my damn rant...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Player character? Basically Sylvanas just sending you off to recruit those little buggers permanently, and them asking for a "little favour" in return.
    No the faction race you can see while you are that place in Orgrimmar...
    It has Rokhan for the Zandalari Trolls, Lady Liadrin for the Nightborne, Etrigg for the Mag'har Orcs, and Baine Bloodhoof for the Highmountain Tauren...
    So what main character would be the representative for the Vulpera?
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Mnemicmustdie View Post
    You can have your creepy furry fetish dont put those fucking fishsticks on us
    Nah, I want those deepsea fish people instead of gnomier gnomes.

5+ Year Old Account
    Dragon isles is gunna be a patch in the next expac. Calling it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    You could pretty much argue End Time Murozond was one of many but even if I believe that, it just gets....weird.
    Except the "Only one Nozdormu across all time" is still canon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AbuOfUluru View Post
    Dragon isles is gunna be a patch in the next expac. Calling it now.
    Could also be the next expacs main "continent".

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    No the faction race you can see while you are that place in Orgrimmar...
    It has Rokhan for the Zandalari Trolls, Lady Liadrin for the Nightborne, Etrigg for the Mag'har Orcs, and Baine Bloodhoof for the Highmountain Tauren...
    So what main character would be the representative for the Vulpera?
    Could be Galliwyx, or could be a new one. Jaina wasn't originally in the Alliance embassy, but was added to recruit the kul tirans (originally, people expected Genn to be the one to send you to that quest).
    Whatever...

Galliwyx: "Hey Thrall lets get the Vulpera into the Horde they are the cheapest labour we can get... eeehh what I wanted to say, we need to help these poor creatures, yes!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    Galliwyx: "Hey Thrall lets get the Vulpera into the Horde they are the cheapest labour we can get... eeehh what I wanted to say, we need to help these poor creatures, yes!"
    This is probably not all that far off from how it will go. Thrall/Sylvanas would just roll their eyes at Gallywix's cheap labor thing, but accept it knowing what the Vulpera would actually bring in terms of survivability and stealthiness to the Horde ranks.

I'm personally more curious who brings in the Mechagnomes. Mekkatorque being frozen, he seems unlikely unless a questline comes in to Mechagon to unfreeze him as part of the War Campaign. It would feel weird to just have him there as an iceberg dragged into the embassy to start a quest to unlock him. Perhaps Anduin or Kelsey send you out to see if the Mechagnomes have a way to unfreeze him? Or maybe that'll just be an end of Mechagon turn in quest.

Quote Originally Posted by AngerFork View Post
    This is probably not all that far off from how it will go. Thrall/Sylvanas would just roll their eyes at Gallywix's cheap labor thing, but accept it knowing what the Vulpera would actually bring in terms of survivability and stealthiness to the Horde ranks.

I'm personally more curious who brings in the Mechagnomes. Mekkatorque being frozen, he seems unlikely unless a questline comes in to Mechagon to unfreeze him as part of the War Campaign. It would feel weird to just have him there as an iceberg dragged into the embassy to start a quest to unlock him. Perhaps Anduin or Kelsey send you out to see if the Mechagnomes have a way to unfreeze him? Or maybe that'll just be an end of Mechagon turn in quest.
    I would put Anduin more in the direction of being the Lad pointing out to recruit the Redeemed Undead, so I would guess Kelsey or the female gnome of the Before the Storm couple.

7+ Year Old Account
    I want ysera back! we should travel back in time and rescue her from being corrupted by xavius i mean what harm would it do?
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alga View Post
    I would put Anduin more in the direction of being the Lad pointing out to recruit the Redeemed Undead, so I would guess Kelsey or the female gnome of the Before the Storm couple.
    I could see that, would make more sense to be Kelsey anyhow IMO. Still not fully sure about Redeemed Undead being Alliance (I have Calia going Horde on my prediction scorecard here), but if they do go to the Alliance Anduin almost certainly is the one that would bring them in.

Quote Originally Posted by AngerFork View Post
    I could see that, would make more sense to be Kelsey anyhow IMO. Still not fully sure about Redeemed Undead being Alliance (I have Calia going Horde on my prediction scorecard here), but if they do go to the Alliance Anduin almost certainly is the one that would bring them in.
    Have to agree, she is the perfect connection between War Campaign, the PC and Mechagon. I just hope Blizzard will soon add the War Campaign questlines to test for us, since I hope the Baine Scenario is not the main goal of this part of the story.

A bit out of left field here, but i have been thinking for a while.
    Does anyone other than me think it is weird that we have never had proper interraction between Genn and Saurfang? They have so much in common, personalities that i am sure would be highly compatible. I always thought that the Lost honor cinematic should have been with Genn instead of Anduin, just so we could get some dialogue between the two.
    Anyone else agree with me on this?

On a separate note, PTR has been down for a while now, and the weekly PTR update is getting closer, seems like we might get a large content push for the next update.