Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I use the phone.
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    It's hilarious and worrying at the same time that people tend to automatically assume the worst about anything.
    I mean, a person asking on how to do anything just shows they DON'T want to offend or do anything wrong, yet people react as if it's wrong. It's weird af.
    Usually I notice people that who assume the worst tend to be those least experienced with other races. Or they assume they know everything, because of token friends. Worst of all, they might be overly sensitive people who think saying 'Black' is hate speech.
    There is no crime in wondering how to properly talk to those different from you. It's better to ask than to say something stupid and hurt others later. It's impossible to be aware of the cultural/social norms of every aspect of society. Taking a moment to learn them is actually better than assuming you're right and treating everything the same.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

I am gonna assume you mean calling them demographicaly. So Black it is.

It's hilarious and worrying at the same time that people tend to automatically assume the worst about anything.
    I mean, a person asking on how to do anything just shows they DON'T want to offend or do anything wrong, yet people react as if it's wrong. It's weird af.
    PC culture seems to have made people sensitive about this topic
    Whats more, people who want to be virtuous and "hero" about things started looking for excuses to proclaim their themselves to be morally prurer than the lot and jump at every opportunity no matter how vague.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythic Merry View Post
    How do black people call white people? Do they use "white" word? I've never seen it.
    Yes. I am "white" (though actually more peachy). That is how people refer to me when they call me by color and I can't remember anyone ever using anything other than "white" or "white boy." White people also call me "white" when they refer to me by color.

I don't think "white" people really get offended by things like that. Even if you called me a derogotory term for a white person, it really wouldn't bother me.

We call them Will Smiths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully this solves the problem...

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    Yes. I am "white" (though actually more peachy). That is how people refer to me when they call me by color and I can't remember anyone ever using anything other than "white" or "white boy." White people also call me "white" when they refer to me by color.

I don't think "white" people really get offended by things like that. Even if you called me a derogotory term for a white person, it really wouldn't bother me.
    I don't wanna bother anyone, I just mean that using "white" or "black" to refer someone is nonsense.
    Last edited by Mythic Merry; 2019-04-28 at 02:51 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yön Timo.

/10chars
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    Hopefully this solves the problem...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kga2soqvMF0
    You sure you want to go down that path?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demasiados View Post
    You sure you want to go down that path?

I'm letting you know I am black...this is funny as hell by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Proskill View Post
    i live in mostly a white country and wonder how in english do u call black people not to offend them? do u refer to them as blacks, negroes or what? i guess u cant call someone from france or UK an afroamerican
    How do you call white people?

Some people really need to think before they ask a question, would save them some public embarrassment

“My ninjas”.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knaar View Post
    How do you call white people?
    There are many words for white people, including "white people".
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Black then, unless you are in US, then I guess african american is better. Person of color is another term that works, but personally I find that to sound a bit demeening.
    No, in America, just call them black. It’s not a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythic Merry View Post
    I don't wanna bother anyone, I just mean that using "white" or "black" to refer someone is nonsense.
    I think it is fair game if someone is asking you to describe someone. I try not to use it (if I can come up with others ways to describe) just because people get easily offended nowadays.

If I have to identify someone's skin color and he/she is black, I would say black over something else.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    Where you live at? We preferred to be called black......wait other black people get offended for being called black? But we are black......my god. Don't worry Aeula I think you ran into some sjws or something. I almost had a aneurysm trying to sort this out.
    England.

It’s weird. Every now and then the news on TV will show some celebrity being ‘attacked’ for using the word ‘coloured’ or ‘black’ and they’ll do an interview with some anti-racism organisation where they go on about how offensive the terms are without offering alternatives.

I realise most are fine with being called black, but better safe than fined and forced to attend sensitivity sessions or whatnot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Usually with a cell phone.
    Putin khuliyo

Some shade dark, since most people aren't actually black. Though some are.

I usually just call them Africans.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    If I know them I call them by their name, if not I just say hello, it is easy as that..