10+ Year Old Account
    I do think it's kind of appropiate for Cersei to be the final boss but at the same time...ehhh. I would say that I would've been fine with NK dying right now if some more big names died. Idk, the plot armor was just too noticeable.

How many more times do they wanna use the "important character about to be killed but then someone saves them by coming in at the last moment from out of shot" trope in one episode?

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    She is the opposite of a mary sue, she is trained. She'd gut u like a fish before u could finish one edgelord sentence, little boy
    This hurts to read.

The episode had predictable written all over its abundant plot armour.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    I thought Bran had some Three-Eyed Raven trick up his sleeve at the end. I thought he was going to summon in a bunch of direwolves and bears or something. I really thought he was warging all that time for a reason.
    He did, it was drawn out longer than it needed to be maybe but it was quite clear in the episode that he sent his ravens in to goad the NK, who up til that point was just hovering way back being safe.

That being said, I also was expecting a horde of warged wild life to come in at some point lol.

5+ Year Old Account
    Wait, all in the north will now see Daenerys as their messiah that saved them, cuz they would all be dead without her help, she will get a large army, dunno if it will be enough

There is one last problem, the last villain might be jon snow, he is the opposite of the frost scourge, he is fire scourge..he is undead risen by the lord of light/fire...

can we trust him?

I feel like I missed something. How did Arya end up behind NK? Wasn't there a whole legion of white walkers there? Did Bran do something with his worging?

I really hope I missed something and that wasn't just a big effin deus ex machina.
    Last edited by Thrif; 2019-04-29 at 02:44 AM.

Im willing to bet 9/10 people commenting here really enjoyed the episode but have to look edgy behind their keyboards and complain about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrif View Post
    I really hope I missed something and that wasn't just as big effin deus ex machina.
    You didn't miss anything. She somehow snuck past the massive horde of undead and took down the Night King with her super ninja skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Bae View Post
    Im willing to bet 9/10 people commenting here really enjoyed the episode but have to look edgy behind their keyboards and complain about it.
    You can have enjoyed the episode but be disappointed by parts of it including the conclusion. WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by Thrif View Post
    I feel like I missed something. How did Arya end up behind NK? Wasn't there a whole legion of white walkers there? Did Bran do something with his worging?

I really hope I missed something and that wasn't just as big effin deus ex machina.
    Dude, she was trained in the temple of the Many Faced God, trained in water dancing by Syrio Forel, she's proven her stealth in that very episode by evading the white walkers in the library. The undead may be scary, but everything she's worked and trained for prepared her for this. The undead aren't all-knowing, all-seeing gods.

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    The scene was awesome but it's way too much build up for the NK to die like that. I thought he would do something different to Bran like show him something, merge with him, what fucking ever. And then he just dies.
    Seems like a dumb thing to be unhappy about to me. It was pretty obvious by that point in the episode that had the battle drawn out even a couple minutes longer then everyone is dead. Despite the clue about "lots of blue eyes" it was a pretty masterful misdirection, as the last scene you see Arya in up to that point it appeared as if she might have been running away, mirror to when that line was used the first time. Then there was alot of focus on John trying to make his way after the NK. Then that happened. And personally for me, it was still pretty damn satisfying.

10+ Year Old Account
    For years I wanted to see Theon dead. I hated him for what he did to Winterfell in S2. Now I'm sad he's gone.

EDIT: Didn't realize I was in the spoiler thread.
    Last edited by Adam Jensen; 2019-04-29 at 02:48 AM.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    You didn't miss anything. She somehow snuck past the massive horde of undead and took down the Night King with her super ninja skills.
    Yeah, I mean because that would have been so out of character for her, right? Right?

No, not right. Jesus.

5+ Year Old Account
    Bran was saved by the dagger that was supposed to kill him in season one

I hope Daenerys brings troops from Mereen n Volantis now...

Far too much snow drifting after awhile I found it irritating as hell. Overall I really enjoyed it. Arya is the bomb! I didn’t except that. I assumed we would have a drawn out battle with Jon. I did kinda feel like the end of the Night King was underwhelming. Could have some dialogue with Bran. I thought would have pulled some Jedi mind trick. Underwhelming.

5+ Year Old Account
    My worst fear came true. The Night King easily dispatched by a lucky blow by some twat.

This show jumped the shark.

Good episode until the last 5 minutes though. But there's no coming back from killing off the main villain built up from episode 1 in the third episode and having lowly Queen Cersei as the ultimate villain. Not even interested in that anymore. The story did not play out the way it should have.
    Last edited by enigma77; 2019-04-29 at 02:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavick View Post
    Yeah, I mean because that would have been so out of character for her, right? Right?

No, not right. Jesus.
    I mean, we didn't just have a scene with her evading them in the library like a damn Rogue.
    Putin khuliyo

Arya kills NK and Cersei, the end. #badfanfiction

Quote Originally Posted by Mavick View Post
    And personally for me, it was still pretty damn satisfying.
    It was extremely satisfying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Arya kills NK and Cersei, the end. #badfanfiction
    Nah, it'll probably be Jaime that kills Cersei. I mean, I hope they at least get that part right.