Poll: Azhara or Arthas

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Well, there is a small number of them. King Lich could just take souls from Bvonsamdi and Helia. They are not his level.
    Citation needed.

the Lich King is one of the most powerful beings on Azeroth. So who are the most powerful? Old God.
    And once again that statement has little meaning if it's not clear how many beings were considered. Out of the millions of people living on Azeroth, that statement could have taken into consideration 30 creatures, which means that even someone like Kael'thas or Varian would appear in that list. That extremely vague statement doesn't exalt the Lich King's power at all.

Lol @All the people still not realizing that the Lk practically is the scourge. It's his greatest strength. Taking the scourge away from the Lk is like taking the N'zoth buff+the well of eternity away from Azshara.

It is clear that Azshara does not stand a chance against the Lich King, Bolvar or Arthas. They are in a different league. The Lich King has a entire expansion to me and even then it took us a miracle to even win. Azshara is a patch villain that would get defeated by us most likely without any miracle or asspulls moves. Azshara is at most at the level of the Lich King's right hand man. I'll say she's at 20-30% of the Lich King's power and that's being nice. Her army is also very weak compared to the Scourge which can wipe out Azeroth. The most her naga empire could do is become a minor threat in a single patch, the other times was just her sending countless useless scouting forces around Azeroth which were all useless anyway.
    11/4/23 Updated power level -> Sargeras > Xal'atath > Void Empowered Azshara > Alleria > Galakrond > Iridikron > N'zoth > Jailor > Argus > Death Empowered Sylvanas > Lich King Arthas > Kil'jaeden > Archimonde > Illidan > Deathwing

Mechagnome
    5+ Year Old Account
    Up until the crucible release I would have said Azshara easy but... shes proved to be pretty pitiful. So Lich King by a mile.

Azshara=Kil'jaeden

Kil'jaeden>Lich King
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Well, Azshara rivalled Sargeras himself in terms of magic power, or at the very least Archimonde and Kil'jaeden. She could stop Mannoroth from trying to punch her just by giving her a mean look and forced him to flat out admit she was better than him.

Arthas would have a terrible time trying to fight that himself, although he could possibly win it by trying to distract her with hordes of undead until he can somehow poison her.

Stakes still in Azsharas favor tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    Lol @All the people still not realizing that the Lk practically is the scourge. It's his greatest strength. Taking the scourge away from the Lk is like taking the N'zoth buff+the well of eternity away from Azshara.
    Lich King's power lies in his psychical and magical abilities. Just because he doesn't have huge ass muscles and can't lift a mountain over his head doesn't mean he is weak. That's like comparing Hulk to Dr Strange.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Chronicles states that the Lich King was among the strongest beings of Azeroth. But Azshara is was said to be at Kil'Jaeden/Archimonde levels, before N'Zoth gave her void juice. Despite N'Zoth being the weakest among the old gods of Azeroth, I think it's safe to say he would outmatch Kil'Jaeden and Archimonde if he was free.

So I'd say Azshara > Lich King, in terms of pure power. In warfare, I think the Lich King would win.
    DK faceroll omnomnom

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    Lich King's power lies in his psychical and magical abilities. Just because he doesn't have huge ass muscles and can't lift a mountain over his head doesn't mean he is weak. That's like comparing Hulk to Dr Strange.
    Uhm, what? Where did i say that he's weak because he doesn't have muscles lol? Never said that mate
    I was just saying, while the Lk himself is still one of the most powerful creatures on Azeroth, his greatest feat in a battle is still the gigantic army that's basically a part of himself. Putting the Lk in a battle but taking the scourge away is like putting Archimonde or Kil'jaeden in a battle but taking their Sargeras fel buff away. Its literally wat makes him so incredibly dangerous (+the snowball effect)

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    The Lich King is not weaker than Lei Shen expansion order does not determine power of the big bad. Arthas killed us all and was only defeated by a literal act of god. Kil'jaeden feared his power which is why he ordered Illidan to destroy him and he was way more powerful than Mannaroth.

Lei Shen was powerful but he struggled to defeat a wild god for days hes not that powerful.
    Blizzard themselves said Lei Shen would destroy the LK 1vs1, but army vs army LK would win.

Azshara in a 1v1 and the naga is probably one of the few factions that could defeat the scourge, they could be inmune to undeath for all we know, there isn't any naga present as some zombie and doubt Arthas wouldn't raise one to get intel about Azshara and the old gods
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

10+ Year Old Account
    the lich king was described many times as the biggest threat to ever face azeroth, he is death itself coming, unstoppable unending
    1v1 Azshara may win, but why the f8ck would someone who has access to infinite army, go solo 1v1? or 1v25? oh wait...
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Pretty sure Azshara stomps 1 on 1. If it's all out war than it's more like Scourge vs. Naga, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Azshara in a 1v1 and the naga is probably one of the few factions that could defeat the scourge, they could be inmune to undeath for all we know, there isn't any naga present as some zombie and doubt Arthas wouldn't raise one to get intel about Azshara and the old gods
    https://www.wowhead.com/npc=1491/zanzil-naga Undead naga are literally in the game since Vanilla
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    https://www.wowhead.com/npc=1491/zanzil-naga Undead naga are literally in the game since Vanilla
    I see, even so can we count the faceless? Because they seem to be part of the naga army and Azshara's sugar daddy probably will interfere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

You can never beat death and its King...
    The sands of time have run out, Son of Durotan, The cries of war echo upon the winds, The remnants of the past scar the land, which is besieged once again by conflict...
    Heroes arise to challenge fate and lead their brethren to battle, As mortal armies rush blindly towards their doom, The Burning Shadow comes to consume us all.

15+ Year Old Account
    What the hell is up with the wotlk babies? Could you please stop to glorify this shitty expansion only because you started your wow career then? It's hilarious
    The lich king is ofc much weaker than Azshara
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

5+ Year Old Account
    The power of the Lich King is too much overrated, plus he/she is a mere pawn of someone else. Arthas got a cool xpac, for sure, but he was the most pathetic Lich King and could never stand the might of Azshara.
    Neither Bolvar or even Ner'zhul could.

Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    What the hell is up with the wotlk babies? Could you please stop to glorify this shitty expansion only because you started your wow career then? It's hilarious
    The lich king is ofc much weaker than Azshara
    If Wotlk was a "shitty expansion" than everything after it is beyond terrible.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    If Wotlk was a "shitty expansion" than everything after it is beyond terrible.
    Ulduar is basically the only cool part of the whole xpac.
    Too easy heroics, remade naxx, crappy tend raid, wintergraps,... Sorry but no - looking from vanilla to BFA - wotlk is still the worst xpac combined with wod.
    And on topic: if Azshara can compete with kiljaeden how could arthas compete with Azshara?
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...